What's new

Asalam-Alaikum

Hadisaeed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello people,
So we all are told to try and become lawyers, doctors or engineers but my passion is technology and maybe I can't make that my main profession but to feed this passion of mine I've made a YouTube channel regarding how-to do technology related things (small guides) and will be doing product reviews soon in sha Allah, it would be very helpful if you guys share what sort of 'how-to' guides you want related to smartphones :)
Thank you
Stay blessed
P.S. My channel is hadisyeed on YouTube The channel is a random one so constructive criticism would be appreciated

Last edited:
Salam and welcome bro

I was wondering can you fit a pod to an Iphone?

Hello people,
So we all are told to try and become lawyers, doctors or engineers but my passion is technology and maybe I can't make that my main profession but to feed this passion of mine I've made a YouTube channel regarding how-to do technology related things (small guides) and will be doing product reviews soon in sha Allah, it would be very helpful if you guys share what sort of 'how-to' guides you want related to smartphones :)
Thank you
Stay blessed
Technology?
Nice tell me if you want to do a collab
It could be fun also good idea but try using paid advertisement It'll get you the viewers you need :)
Good luck!
Also there are other ways to pursue (Tech) as well. Such as Software or making phones from scratch
Or what i'm doing making a drone :3

Salam and welcome bro

I was wondering can you fit a pod to an Iphone?
A pod? Like podcast? Can you be a bit precise? Thank you :))

Technology?
Nice tell me if you want to do a collab
It could be fun also good idea but try using paid advertisement It'll get you the viewers you need :)
Good luck!
Also there are other ways to pursue (Tech) as well. Such as Software or making phones from scratch
Or what i'm doing making a drone :3
Salam, Uzair Bhai I just started and since there are many tech channels at the moment I've decided that I'll just upload random tech videos for the time being till I figure it out, what's your channel?
I am pursing an LLb degree the eternal one so I barely get time for anything else, I am planning on making something small for android wear though

yeah, I was thinking, just like a fighter have a pod to scan terrain, and can follow a target, I want a pod fit on my phone, to search for targets from 5. floor. When I see through my mobile somebody I dont like, I'll throw a stone after him....:-)

yeah, I was thinking, just like a fighter have a pod to scan terrain, and can follow a target, I want a pod fit on my phone, to search for targets from 5. floor. When I see through my mobile somebody I dont like, I'll throw a stone after him....:-)
Hahaha you could get a dart gun instead it would save you from having to find the stones xD

i doubt you can fit that type of technology on an I Phone (due to its size)

A pod? Like podcast? Can you be a bit precise? Thank you :))

Salam, Uzair Bhai I just started and since there are many tech channels at the moment I've decided that I'll just upload random tech videos for the time being till I figure it out, what's your channel?
I am pursing an LLb degree the eternal one so I barely get time for anything else, I am planning on making something small for android wear though
nvm just keep it up when you're up there i'll send you an invite :p

Welcome @Hadisaeed

Its excellent to know that you are using your skills driven by your passion in spreading knowledge. We need more people like you.

Enjoy your stay :-)

Hello people,
Thank you
Stay blessed
P.S. My channel is hadisyeed on YouTube The channel is a random one so constructive criticism would be appreciated
Advertisements of any form is banned in pdf
Be careful and all the best

Back
Top Bottom