What's new

Arrested cleric to get ‘lenient treatment’

Mr @Jungibaaz You are not the person you think you are and neither you have any right to judge others.

Let me shock you.
I think Salman Taseer did not commit blasphemy. However, he used his position wrongly to make efforts for someone who has confessed for his/her crimes. Mumtaz Qadri also did a crime as he took the life ST and so he was given the punishment due for his act.
Similar punishment must be given to Asia and all those who have done blasphemy because this is also a part of criminal justice system of the land.
And, if proven guilty, son of Mr Taseer should also be given punishment.
Also, those who incite terror and violence should be rewarded punishment. For me, the punishment should be irrespective of the religious views but desi-liberals want this to be only against Muslims.

You're right, this is a shock. Twice this has happened, you've said something in your posts, implied something different and then revealed some or conformed to sane opinions approved by us liberals.

Whatever your views, I will tell you that you walk a thin line between apologist and neutral, and you conceal views like this. Believe me, I will not be the last person on this forum that will spot you as some sort of apologist for extremism, mark my words, post like you continue to do and people will naturally assume your views.

And, as I have known your level of patience, I am also not interested in any further debate with you.

And the feeling is entirely mutual, I've had more productive debates with some bharati trolls on this forum than this this religious shit shovelling.

You're right, this is a shock. Twice this has happened, you've said something in your posts, implied something different and then revealed some or conformed to sane opinions approved by us liberals.

Whatever your views, I will tell you that you walk a thin line between apologist and neutral, and you conceal views like this. Believe me, I will not be the last person on this forum that will spot you as some sort of apologist for extremism, mark my words, post like you continue to do and people will naturally assume your views.

And the feeling is entirely mutual, I've had more productive debates with some bharati trolls on this forum than this this religious shit shovelling.
We spoke two times and you were shocked at both instances. May be you need to stop judging me wrong.
You are wrongly accusing again, please prove where I said something different and implied something else ?
And, ban me straight away whenever you see me promoting terrorist or extremist. But, dont presume.

We spoke two times and you were shocked at both instances. May be you need to stop judging me wrong.
You are wrongly accusing again, please prove where I said something different and implied something else ?
And, ban me straight away whenever you see me promoting terrorist or extremist. But, dont presume.

the world is reading in this forum, let it be liberal!

I'm not shocked a second time, I've seen you do it twice now and I half expected it this time too, because you don't speak clearly and answer direct questions until pressed numerous times and hold opinions that are different to what you imply in posts. I'll spare you any more judgement and condescension.

Also, veiled apologism for zealous people and promoting terrorism and extremism are way different. I did accuse you of walking a fine line across the former, but never of the latter. And your opinions, no matter our discussion don't warrant me to use a ban, that would be wrong.

I'm not shocked a second time, I've seen you do it twice now and I half expected it this time too, because you don't speak clearly and answer direct questions until pressed numerous times and hold opinions that are different to what you imply in posts. I'll spare you any more judgement and condescension.

Also, veiled apologism for zealous people and promoting terrorism and extremism are way different. I did accuse you of walking a fine line across the former, but never of the latter. And your opinions, no matter our discussion don't warrant me to use a ban, that would be wrong.
I speak clearly Alhamdulillah. Both of the times I believed that ultimate question you were asking was not the part of the original thread and discussion, this is why I did not mentioned it. But, when you ask, I dont hold anything.
I will ignore this veiled apologism label this time.
The word "fine line" is much better than "thin line".
And please note for the future correspondence, my position will be always inclined towards Islamic point of view.

I speak clearly Alhamdulillah. Both of the times I believed that ultimate question you were asking was not the part of the original thread and discussion, this is why I did not mentioned it. But, when you ask, I dont hold anything.
I will ignore this veiled apologism label this time.
The word "fine line" is much better than "thin line".
And please note for the future correspondence, my position will be always inclined towards Islamic point of view.

Your grammar is good, and clear in that sense. The content or lack thereof was my main issue. And for the last part in bold, I expected no less, and you should know that your Islam is your own, and you shouldn't assume that the opinions of others are any valid. I've no doubt you have your arguments with the best of intentions and in your mind you have them in accordance with all guidance Islamic.

Then what is this sh!t?

Hate-campaign02.jpg
Still waiting for your answer on this. Hazrat Molana @Zarvan Bin Talal Bin waleed Bin Petroleum.

Still waiting for your answer on this. Hazrat Molana @Zarvan Bin Talal Bin waleed Bin Petroleum.
Actually we miss a point here^_^ the mulla in this case get help and saved by politicians i.e Lawmakers and I mentioned somewhere these Fasadi mulla tolla getting oxygen by Law itself. We can't do nothing as whole system is so corrupt and all bloody bugs getting protection and saving each other axxEs.
Just imagine if in hate speech on FB or any social media done by miniorty group till now he might be surrounded by thousand of zombies and politicians to saving from pressure side with zombies. Sad state of affair that we are living worst than a jungle where still rules exsisting IF a lion full stomach let's all preys walk around him.

Actually we miss a point here^_^ the mulla in this case get help and saved by politicians i.e Lawmakers and I mentioned somewhere these Fasadi mulla tolla getting oxygen by Law itself. We can't do nothing as whole system is so corrupt and all bloody bugs getting protection and saving each other axxEs.
Just imagine if in hate speech on FB or any social media done by miniorty group till now he might be surrounded by thousand of zombies and politicians to saving from pressure side with zombies. Sad state of affair that we are living worst than a jungle where still rules exsisting IF a lion full stomach let's all preys walk around him.
We neeed a secular constitution to save Pakistan.

We neeed a secular constitution to save Pakistan.
bring back Jinnah's version of state which hijacked by mulla tolla who were the most against on creation of Pakistan after Hindus from Ahrar to Jamat e not Islami were sharing bed with congress and now they are Thekedar of the state. Ab Kuch aur likhon ga tou galian hi niklen gi so leave it here^_^

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom