What's new

Arrested cleric to get ‘lenient treatment’

Its funny how these third-world wanna-be liberals condemn hate using hate speech.

Reported for hate speech.

I much prefer being a third world liberal or desi-iberal or whatever other clever label you might have, I much prefer that to being a backward religious extremist.

And maybe 'death to mullahs' is an inflammatory and violence inciting statement.
I'd replace it with, 'death to the backward order of the mullahs, and may their ideologies be crushed by progress'.

But as was said before, no-one is going around killing these extremists or burning their beards. But there are plenty of them inciting actual violence.

So, you are here for trolls ? Useless much ?
So you are implying hate speech from your side is okay as your kind only provokes the opposite group which results in violence ?
Dont get triggered like a child learn to take criticism without resorting to violence like civilized adults
Only terrorists kill over butt-hurts

Recommend me a good Islami doctor.
Nope you will only get jahanumi yahodi doctor :D

I much prefer being a third world liberal or desi-iberal or whatever other clever label you might have, I much prefer that to being a backward religious extremist.
Why you always take personally this kind of comments relating to desi liberals ?
Does it helps you to make sense on how someone will react when he is being generalized and judged based on the actions of some illiterate so called 'cleric' of a remotely located small mosque ? and he is presented with death threats and violence is being incited against him ?

And maybe 'death to mullahs' is an inflammatory and violence inciting statement.
I'd replace it with, 'death to the backward order of the mullahs, and may their ideologies be crushed by progress'.
What the margin of putting maybe before the sentence ? Why it is difficult to accept the reality when it is no longer able to suit 'your' position on the idea ?
As a moderator, or as a common person, or being someone from the same group of ideology, you have no authority to replace the words of someone especially when those words qualify to be scrutinized under the law of speech control. You can only give your own view.

But as was said before, no-one is going around killing these extremists or burning their beards. But there are plenty of them inciting actual violence.

Whats exactly is an actual violence and a non-actual or fictional violence ? And who can exactly tell that people who advocate killing and burning beards day and night will not do it when they actually have power and position to do so ?

Why you always take personally this kind of comments relating to desi liberals ?

For the same reason I've seen you defending every instance of religious nuttery on almost every thread.
I am a desi liberal, guilty as charged, freely admitted.

Does it helps you to make sense on how someone will react when he is being generalized and judged based on the actions of some illiterate so called 'cleric' of a remotely located small mosque ? and he is presented with death threats and violence is being incited against him ?

You were just on another thread condoning charges against Salman Taseer's son because of his Christmas message.
Please don't play coy or innocent.

Man up to your ideology, for instance, tell us plainly, on the murder of Salman Taseer, where do you stand if not with the illiterate clerics you want to distance yourself from. And be honest.

What the margin of putting maybe before the sentence ? Why it is difficult to accept the reality when it is no longer able to suit 'your' position on the idea ?
As a moderator, or as a common person, or being someone from the same group of ideology, you have no authority to replace the words of someone especially when those words qualify to be scrutinized under the law of speech control. You can only give your own view.

As a moderator, I deleted the post you reported. As a moderator, I gave you my own view on the matter. As a moderator I also have my own opinions, shocking but it's true.

Whats exactly is an actual violence and a non-actual or fictional violence ? And who can exactly tell that people who advocate killing and burning beards day and night will not do it when they actually have power and position to do so ?

Again, excellent footwork. I have to wonder what world you're living in if you can't tell the difference.
  • And now for the death toll caused by mullah hating desi liberals: ________

I'll let you fill in the blank.

And please do me a favour, don't speak in riddles, and dance around the parts you quote it's annoying at best and a waste of both our times at worst.

Its funny how these third-world wanna-be liberals condemn hate using hate speech.

Reported for hate speech.
I am so scared now I have been reported for voicing my opinion against the mullahs :cry:
I hope you or your buddies won't label me wajib ul katal and kill me on my way to work/uni along with anyone who is within a 50 m radius.
Dude you call me wannabe liberal, I can call you a wannabe Arab.
Educate yourself or atleast know and understand hate speech.

Yes, it was a geniune question.
Than you need to learn Islam. Doing trade with non Muslims is Halal and RASOOL SAW even did it during wars. Social Media can be used to waste time or you can use it to spread Islam.

By the way who is this Molana ??? Never heard of him

Recommend me a good Islami doctor.
Dont you know modern medicine is harm in islam and is a ploy to render all Muslim men sterile so the yahoods can come and take over our lands.o_O
I am sure @Valar Dohaeris can explain.
You should apologise for your insolence while you can otherwise your certificate of faith will be rendered void.

For the same reason I've seen you defending every instance of religious nuttery on almost every thread.
I am a desi liberal, guilty as charged, freely admitted.
You may be or may be not. The reason why i play dance or riddle is not that I like it or I feel paranoid with your ideas, its only because you perceive before you listen. You judge before you know.
You should talk to me where I defend nuttery rather then holding it inside you and use it somewhere else. Becuase I protest against the use of word nuttery.

You were just on another thread condoning charges against Salman Taseer's son because of his Christmas message.
Please don't play coy or innocent.

Man up to your ideology, for instance, tell us plainly, on the murder of Salman Taseer, where do you stand if not with the illiterate clerics you want to distance yourself from. And be honest.
Most probably you are talking about the post where I said Good, law and order must prevail. Tell me whats wrong in it ?

Now the second and most important part of all your message.
My point of view regarding the murder of Salman Taseer and sentence execution of Mumtaz Qadari:
First of all, tell me what right do you have to ask people their point of view regarding an issue when they themselves haven't presented it any where and haven't caused any public discomfort regarding their view ?
Why you care for my views ? And whats importance of publicizing my views ?
I never run neither do I will hold my point of view regarding the issue but first you will have to answer my above question, politely, without wrongly and repeatedly accusing me of playing with words because you provide me with opportunity always ?

Again, excellent footwork. I have to wonder what world you're living in if you can't tell the difference.
  • And now for the death toll caused by mullah hating desi liberals: ________
I'll let you fill in the blank.
App phir footwork wala ghalat ilzam lga rhy hyn... khyr koi bt nhi.

Now, again I will tell you mistakes about the link you posted to support your claim and again you will be like, "oh i did not see it completely".
Read the title "US war on terrorism"
How many out of these 80k people you can identify to be desi-liberals ? And how many you can actually identify to be the killed by Mullahs ? Dont associate terrorist with every religious people. And, also take into account people killed by Americans. There are many Mullahs who condemn terrorist attack conducted by TTP, specially those who glorify Mumtaz Qadri.

And, also tell me what are you trying to imply by this comparison ?
Hate speech against religious peoples should be allowed and never be checked ?
No Muslims have been killed by people who hate Muslims ?

Or aap ki akhri bt mujhy smjh nhi aai, multiple quotes krun ya na krun ? kyu k aisa krna aap ny hi start kia tha.

Than you need to learn Islam. Doing trade with non Muslims is Halal and RASOOL SAW even did it during wars. Social Media can be used to waste time or you can use it to spread Islam.

By the way who is this Molana ??? Never heard of him
Then what is this sh!t?

Hate-campaign02.jpg

Last edited:
You may be or may be not. The reason why i play dance or riddle is not that I like it or I feel paranoid with your ideas, its only because you perceive before you listen. You judge before you know.
You should talk to me where I defend nuttery rather then holding it inside you and use it somewhere else. Becuase I protest against the use of word nuttery.

upload_2017-1-4_13-14-0.jpeg
Nothing here worth responding to.

Most probably you are talking about the post where I said Good, law and order must prevail. Tell me whats wrong in it ?

Nothing, if you defend getting butthurt over video messages and charges for that. Also, you're missing the point, read the part I was accusing you of defending every bit of religious nuttery in all these threads. There's that word again, 'nuttery'.

Now the second and most important part of all your message.
My point of view regarding the murder of Salman Taseer and sentence execution of Mumtaz Qadari:
First of all, tell me what right do you have to ask people their point of view regarding an issue when they themselves haven't presented it any where and haven't caused any public discomfort regarding their view ?
Why you care for my views ? And whats importance of publicizing my views ?

We're here attacking extremists and talking about those bastards who defend murder, and here you are taking offence at that. Yet when challenged you distance yourself from religious extremists.

So, you need to clarify your contradictory behaviour, defending them on one hand and then distancing yourself from them.

I never run neither do I will hold my point of view regarding the issue but first you will have to answer my above question, politely, without wrongly and repeatedly accusing me of playing with words because you provide me with opportunity always ?

So you're not going to say?
What's the matter?

Let me get this straight. You defend charges against a video message elsewhere, major butthurt is the only cause, but you defend it anyway. You're here taking offence at any intended at religious extremists, all while you distance yourself from them.

And when I ask you to reconcile this behaviour, by for instance, telling us your view on the murder of Salman Taseer.
You fail to tell us your view, instead I get the latter two quotes of pure nothingness.

This. Is why I've accused you multiple times of concealing your views while contradicting your own viewpoints.

So either tell us your view, or don't bs us with this pretending that you don't defend these mullahs, because you've done it before.
Now, again I will tell you mistakes about the link you posted to support your claim and again you will be like, "oh i did not see it completely".
Read the title "US war on terrorism"
How many out of these 80k people you can identify to be desi-liberals ? And how many you can actually identify to be the killed by Mullahs ? Dont associate terrorist with every religious people. And, also take into account people killed by Americans. There are many Mullahs who condemn terrorist attack conducted by TTP, specially those who glorify Mumtaz Qadri.

Too much :blah:

Get to the point I challenged you on:

Tens of thousands have been killed at the hands of religious extremists. DO YOU DENY THAT?
Don't mess around either please, answer the question. Tens of thousands died in bombings, killing of civilians, of our police and security forces.

If you don't deny that, as any sane person shouldn't. You arrive at the point

So, tens of thousands of deaths were caused by religious extremists who in turn were heavily influenced by these mullahs with the intelligence of primates.

Now you tell me, in plain terms, how many people have desi liberals killed?
Answer the question, please spare me the long winded rubbish, it's getting quite annoying.

And, also tell me what are you trying to imply by this comparison ?
Hate speech against religious peoples should be allowed and never be checked ?
No Muslims have been killed by people who hate Muslims ?

You talked about hate speech, we reminded you that far from hate speech, mullahs do it all the time, and they kill people too. The point here is simple, the religious extremists you seem to have a complicated and undiscernable relationship with have directly and indirectly killed thousands.

Or aap ki akhri bt mujhy smjh nhi aai, multiple quotes krun ya na krun ? kyu k aisa krna aap ny hi start kia tha.

Yaar, scroll up and see post 19 and post 17, and see who started multiple quotes.
It was you.

@Valar Dohaeris And please for the love of God, stop wasting my time and get answering the points I make instead of posting heaps of questions that lead us back to square one. I beg of you now.

Mr @Jungibaaz You are not the person you think you are and neither you have any right to judge others.

Let me shock you.
I think Salman Taseer did not commit blasphemy. However, he used his position wrongly to make efforts for someone who has confessed for his/her crimes. Mumtaz Qadri also did a crime as he took the life ST and so he was given the punishment due for his act.
Similar punishment must be given to Asia and all those who have done blasphemy because this is also a part of criminal justice system of the land.
And, if proven guilty, son of Mr Taseer should also be given punishment.
Also, those who incite terror and violence should be rewarded punishment. For me, the punishment should be irrespective of the religious views but desi-liberals want this to be only against Muslims.

And, as I have known your level of patience, I am also not interested in any further debate with you.

Back
Top Bottom