What's new

Army majors arrested for collaborating with terrorists

TalibanSwatter

Reaction score
The dirty underbelly of the military establishment....

Daily Times Monitor

LAHORE: Elements in the intelligence agencies who were sympathetic towards terrorists had resigned and had been arrested, a private TV channel quoted Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday, adding they were officers of the rank of major and wanted to target army generals.

He said there have been some elements in the intelligence agencies who have had links with terrorists, including Baithullah Mehsud, Qari Ilyas and Qari Hussain and with banned organisations.

To a question, he said South Waziristan had become a hub of anti-state activities and terrorists from various areas, including Hangu, Bajaur and Mohmand agencies, were operating against security forces.

Malik said he would bring the culprits behind Benazir Bhutto’s murder to justice.

He said terrorists were responsible for the current economic and law and order situation.

He said the Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and Jaish-e-Muhammad supported Taliban and Al Qaeda in destabilising the country, adding all madrassas were not involved in illegal activities.

good we dont need people in the armed forces who are going beyond their authority!

Never, ever trust a major.

Then there was Major Major Major and the famous Major Danby from Catch-22-

My personal favorite major- Dundee

Majors.

Worthless humans all.

Last edited by a moderator:
History of the pakistani military establishment has typically shown that behind every rogue major there is a rogue general.

I would not be surprised if the majors arrested were working in concert with one or more officers at the major general level.

Well thats good news,armed forces got good mechanism to spy on their own guys. :tup:

That is good, each country need to catch all this people.

New measure should be taken during the recruitment process of officers.

It's guud that these kinda culprits are being caught well in time. i am surprised that the news said that they have 'resigned', i mean shouldnt they have court martialed and then further taken to task.

Anywaz, it's satisfying to know that the military not only keeping its eyes open on the outer front is also keeping the matters at home under watch!

Never, ever trust a major.

Then there was Major Major Major and the famous Major Danby from Catch-22-

Majors.

Worthless humans all.
Lol S-2. Two of my uncle's are Majors. I'm going to tell on you.

Btw, a military friend of my dad told him that Officers are great people up to the rank of Captain. Then, it's downhill. I thought he was joking, but maybe not?

The dirty underbelly of the military establishment....

Daily Times Monitor

LAHORE: Elements in the intelligence agencies who were sympathetic towards terrorists had resigned and had been arrested, a private TV channel quoted Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday, adding they were officers of the rank of major and wanted to target army generals.

He said there have been some elements in the intelligence agencies who have had links with terrorists, including Baithullah Mehsud, Qari Ilyas and Qari Hussain and with banned organisations.

To a question, he said South Waziristan had become a hub of anti-state activities and terrorists from various areas, including Hangu, Bajaur and Mohmand agencies, were operating against security forces.

Malik said he would bring the culprits behind Benazir Bhutto’s murder to justice.

He said terrorists were responsible for the current economic and law and order situation.

He said the Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and Jaish-e-Muhammad supported Taliban and Al Qaeda in destabilising the country, adding all madrassas were not involved in illegal activities.

NO WONDER! Here many General has involved in links with terrorist. Mushi was one of the example who had been spoiled Army in Swat more than year.His sympathy had defame Army and Mashood was known as Agency's agent in past.

this conflict has to be the most horrible one in our nation's history. what makes it horrible is the enemy which is both hidden and visible, extremist ideology of the enemy which is both opposed and favored (at least by a few powerful ranks in our society). I've begun to realize that this enemy in the form of a parasite has invaded us from within, eating away at our backbone. As much as I'm disgusted by it I'm glad that at least we're identifying this virus and trying to stop it from spreading.

intelligence agencies involved ....... which one would that be?????? any idea's ?
it just makes me wonder!!!!

any way kudos for the effort being put in!!

Like what...??

What I suggest in the recruitment process of offices in army “is to keep eye on their background”.
Office should be selected with the one who’s father or at least two of his close relative in army or in any government job.
I am saying this because I have seen people with close minds.
I know a guy who wants to join army after completing his MBBS. But he said what ever army done in past or future is wrong but he is still wants to join army .

There is an other guy I know he is almost completing his 16 years of education by still his mind is like an uneducated ones. He do n t want her daughter to study in school .when I told him that you know in Islam education is necessary for both male and female his reply was so what. There I realize that education is not every thing to open a person mind their family background also count.

Another friend of mind thinks what the government is doing is wrong and he wants to change it by going into the police.

The list goes on and on

When I analyses these guys I came to realize that non of their family members are link with any government activities they family are in some kind of family business. So they think that they are right always no matter what and the GOP is wrong and they are the one on the right path to make it right by any means.

Back
Top Bottom