What's new

Armed Forces of Kazakhstan

Man to be honest I want to enjoy life and smell as many flowers as I can before I settle for one :azn: one child would be more than enough...I am not a patient man:enjoy:

Man pull down those pants and start breeding. Vatan icin ofcourse, we gotta out-breed the Kurds man :)

Daersan Corvette Project for the Navy

GBrcFAnME6w.jpg

This to show the military might of Kazakhstan's military

You from Kazakhstan bro? You guys are warriors! The Olympic games, all 15 medals so far in combat sports.
If the world's technology comes to a standstill and we have to fight with our fists, the Kazaks will dominate anyone they don't like. :o:. I'm talking about pound for pound.
The Uzbeks are pretty bad ***, but the only other folks I've seen as tough as the Kazaks are Russia's Muslims, Allah, what a tough bunch!
Anyway, welcome to the forum bro.

Are there any ongoing tenders and project for acquisition/purchase/producation of land vehichles? The Kazakh Armed Forces look solid but i assume there are some plans to replace these Soviet era weaponry.

they have a deal with Paramount Group for the production of Marauder MRAPs with SARP turret and Mbombe 8x8 armed with Russian 57mm turret
zf8VynjUWtk.jpg

CTz2SA_U-40.jpg

Special Forces

Clj5iZa2bW4.jpg

oK2XuMlQf-E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom