What's new

Armed Forces of Kazakhstan

Why is this? Makes no sense.
Maybe, there was a private nude pic a of woman...that woman complained to telecommunication. Telecommunication requested from web hoster to remove the image, they didn't complied, and access have been cut.

That's how generally things work out in Turkey. Of course this is just my guess..... (we had much fun in telegram yesterday....where were you ? You always miss the fun bro......)

Maybe, there was a private nude pic a of woman...that woman complained to telecommunication. Telecommunication requested from web hoster to remove the image, they didn't complied, and access have been cut.

That's how generally things work out in Turkey. Of course this is just my guess..... (we had much fun in telegram yesterday....where were you ? You always miss the fun bro......)
Im on mobile gonna try to join as soon as i can.

939769_original.jpg

940014_original.jpg

940078_original.jpg

940454_original.jpg

940599_original.jpg

940955_original.jpg

941129_original.jpg

I really like Kazkahstan. I have to say their women are a perfect balance of beauty and insanity. I'm gonna throw a ring on one after I'm 35

:o:

why 35 ? it's a prsonal matter ofc i should not ask but dont u think it's bit late ? i men how many children do u expect u can have after 35 i my guess is only 1 but dont u think happy family is a family with 2 kid ? :)

:o:

why 35 ? it's a prsonal matter ofc i should not ask but dont u think it's bit late ? i men how many children do u expect u can have after 35 i my guess is only 1 but dont u think happy family is a family with 2 kid ? :)
Man to be honest I want to enjoy life and smell as many flowers as I can before I settle for one :azn: one child would be more than enough...I am not a patient man:enjoy:

As long as the woman is young it's not a problem for a man to make a baby even at age 60 so @CrimsonFury... try to make as many kids as you can- that way the Turkish nation will survive. After your first kid is born and you take it in your hands you will know that it's the most precious thing you have. You are probably still young and you enjoy life so you don't think about kids but one day you will feel it. If I have the money I will make as much kids as possible- I want to make a dozen. :D

As long as the woman is young it's not a problem for a man to make a baby even at age 60 so @CrimsonFury... try to make as many kids as you can- that way the Turkish nation will survive. After your first kid is born and you take it in your hands you will know that it's the most precious thing you have. You are probably still young and you enjoy life so you don't think about kids but one day you will feel it. If I have the money I will make as much kids as possible- I want to make a dozen. :D
Hersey Vatan Icin ha?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom