What's new

Arabs haven't given one bullet to Palestine

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Arabs haven't given one bullet to Palestine. The Shia they want us to hate and oppose are the only ones who do so! Arabs work to prevent any arms(defensive or offensive) from entering Gaza or the West Bank. Even though the massively vast majority of the Arab world support arming Palestine. I'm tired of this!

You're no an Arab nationalist or a Muslim if you disagree with arming Palestine especially under the massacres taking place minute by minute in Gaza which are very obvious deliberate actions of mass murder.

You tell us to hate Hezbollah yet Hezbollah is working day and night to arm Palestine/Train for any Israeli attack on Lebanon!

I'm not Shia nor am I anti-Arab. It's the opposite, you sick people are anti-Arab. Why can't any Arabs explain why Palestine isn't given any help in the state of the ongoing war against the Palestinians? The colonization has been going on for ever, arming Palestine will only liberate the occupied territories.

Arabs who do arm Palestine(Bediouns in Egypt/Libyans/Sudanese) are persecuted by Egyptian armed forces. Now they can't do so at all.

This is so shameful for us Arabs, any one of us who are Arab should be so ashamed for refusing to arm any of our people but send tens of billions to protect our leaders!

It's a religious duty to arm Palestine.

And don't tell me your leaders aren't cooperating with Israel, wallahi they're doing so! Don't bring up the past from 50 years ago either. This has become barbaric and sickening. The Arabs residents who acknowledge this must begin an armed struggle against the Zionist devils in our nation who prevent even bullets from reaching Palestine but send billions in arms all over the place and on military dictators.

If you're an Arab you should be completely ashamed. There is something seriously wrong in our nations which we never experienced before. It's time for a massive holy matter to root these Zionist devils and cowards from our nations and the struggle against the Zionist state must begin.

Our nations have been penetrated by Zionists. This must change and the Arab residents need to lose patience and do something for your community! It's about time to do so.

Is it really only the MB which opposes barbaric Zionism in our nations and supports the arming of Palestine? During Morsi's term Palestine was being armed. Don't deny it! I know this personally!

Are we such in a sad state where no one besides one party supports what is right? What excuses do we have for not arming Palestine? You do it for opposition all over the Arab world. Don't come up with stupid excuses. If the crusaders and Zionists want to declare WW3 for us arming Palestine then so be it!

It's time to show them we won't accept this evil and they will be exposed for their evil if such a situation occurs.

To the prostitutes of the Arab world, the Arab public has a message for you:

We are with Hamas! We are with the Resistance! We are with hitting Tel Aviv! We are with destroying the Zio-Nazi state!

I swear to you slaves of Zionists and Arab prostitute leaders you have no more than a few years to survive if this doesn't change. In minutes we'll reach our capital Jerusalem after wiping you out!

Please don't bring religion into your political games. Hamas doesn't want peace because they become irrelevant the day peace gets achieved. Israel doesn't want peace so that they can keep getting funding to 'protect themselves'.

Let's be honest, Israel isn't going anywhere. At this rate, they'll just take over the whole area in the next few years.

The Zionist barbaric sons of Satan criminals we are coming for you and your prostitutes! Your time is limited you barbaric monsters! Don't test our patience, very soon this will explode and the sons of whores who protect you in the Arab world will be hanged in public squares!

Listen to us once again you criminal vicious pigs! We are with Hamas! We are with destorying barbaric Zionists! We are with ending Zionist terror! We are with supporting God! We are with martyrdom! We are ready for all out struggle!

Please don't bring religion into your political games. Hamas doesn't want peace because they become irrelevant the day peace gets achieved. Israel doesn't want peace so that they can keep getting funding to 'protect themselves'.

Let's be honest, Israel isn't going anywhere. At this rate, they'll just take over the whole area in the next few years.

You're the problem in the Muslim world. Useless failure people like you who blame who pious Muslims. This is a real struggle, stop trying to limit it to Hamas.

This is about religion, the Zionist movement is an extremist barbaric movement with an ideology that justifies massacres of our children since day one. Go look up the dier yassin Massacre or this one:
Qibya massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sick of people like you, exactly like the Arab prostitutes. You know that era is over! We won't tolerate prostitutes anymore you understand! We are with Hamas! We are with Muhammad! We are with Salah Al Din!

We won't torate Zionist/Crusader terrorism any longer on our beloved land! Stop being a coward, enough is enough, we're sick of these atrocities and it times for the Muslim world to rise to cut the hand which harms its people!

I lived in occuiped Palestine for years! Hamas is one of us and defends us! There are no games here, we are victims of occupation! If you're an atheist retard then get the hell out of my face. You're not part of our community.

We as a community vow to destroy all injustice in this world!

Last edited:
Because these pathetic Arab rulers are so dumb (or sold out) that they don't even realize that Palestinians are not only fighting a war for their own country but for Al-Quds and even for the greater security of the Arabian Peninsula. Palestinians are standing tall like a wall between Israel and the rest of the Arab world.

Because these pathetic Arab rulers are so dumb (or sold out) that they don't even realize that Palestinians are not only fighting a war for their own country but for Al-Quds and even for the greater security of the Arabian Peninsula. Palestinians are standing tall like a wall between Israel and the rest of the Arab world.

I honestly can't explain these pathetic rulers or what they hope to achieve. That aren't only not realizing the Palestinians are protecting all their honor, holy sites, and protecting them from the next Israeli attacks. On top of that they're working to prevent even humantarian aid to Palestine/working very hard to prevent even bullets from reaching them.

These people have completely lost. There will be a huge war soon if these whores continue doing so. We don't fear anything, we won't accept colonialism without troops on ground(Same colonalism but trying to alter image of it to make it seem as if Arab world is free).

We are with Hamas! We are with Islamic Jihad! We are with Aqsa martyrs! We are against fitnah and call for an immediate struggle against the Zionist state by all our scholars! We want it now! We want to end evil in the world!

The Arab scholars must address our requests! We want a struggle right now, stop fighting in Syria/Afghanistan/elsewhere to cause more fitnah! We want the real struggle to begin!

You Arab leaders are shameful apostates and must be hanged as soon as possible or address our requests!

You're the problem in the Muslim world. Useless failure people like you who blame who pious Muslims. This is a real struggle, stop trying to limit it to Hamas.

lived in occuiped Palestine for years! Hamas is one of us and defends us! There are no games here, we are victims of occupation! If you're an atheist retard then get the hell out of my face. You're not part of our community.
Personal attacks. Brilliant.

The rest of your essay just proves you are brain dead. Where is the leader of Hamas? I heard he stays in five star hotels in Qatar while his people die everyday.

Are all you Arab citizens(besides MB) such useless people that don't support Islam or fighting against injustice? Get up already start supporting good!

These fornicating leaders you have are sons of devils and God will stand against you as long as they're in power!

I have genitic roots to the son of Imam Hassan, this might be why I have blood of liberation/mentality against injustice. All of you need to remember that we are only against injustice and against transgression!

Personal attacks. Brilliant.

The rest of your essay just proves you are brain dead. Where is the leader of Hamas? I heard he stays in five star hotels in Qatar while his people die everyday.

You sick useless person leaders of Hamas have always sacrificed their lives including the chief you're speaking of which was almost killed before. Hamas is no different than any of us, they are concerned Muslims who want to restore our rights! Many of them before were martyred! You're a brainless idiot that doesn't research before making stupid comments.

You not only deserve personal attacks(esepcailly being born Muslim you still support Satan/Zionism/oprresions) you scum like you deserve real justice and a horrible lesson.

Like I said you're a useless atheist moron with a defeatist attitude. We will always struggle for our rights!

Well, you keep your 'struggle' going keyboard warrior.

Yeah because you know anything about my personal life and how I contribute you useless defeatist anti-Muhammad pro-satan moron.

Get lost, I don't tolerate you or other apostates like you. You will all be killed and sent to hell as Salah Al Din, Ali(RA) killed the criminal traitor scum.

Back
Top Bottom