What's new

APPRECIATIONS FOR BOTH

shahnaz

New Recruit

Reaction score
Surfing the net I came across a Hand Book for Overseas Pakistanis issued by the Federal Ombudsman showing what services he would render for the Overseas Pakistanis (OPs). Heart of this senior citizen sank with deep sorrow how our “who is who” have lost even the basic self conscious. According to this Hand Book Foreign Office has been requested for early attestation of documents submitted by the OPs.

Some 5 years back Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad, a body of the Federal Ministry for Overseas Pakistanis sent me officially specimens of 8-9 different Documents for preparation (typing with fill-in blanks) and get those “attested” from the Pakistani Embassy for transfer of my plot. Attestation from Missions abroad is not merely too much costly but also time consuming and troublesome since not merely you yourself to get leave from your Employer but also the witnesses. From salve-like life in the Gulf getting this leave is too difficult for majority. After completing all this when these attested Documents were sent to OPF, it refused to accept on the ground that the Pakistani Embassies attestation was not acceptable as a policy to it. Then why was in the first instant I was advised to get this attested from Embassy, no one ever, as is usual, cared to explain.

Though this senior citizen has long understood there is no true honest justice from our those institutions whatsoever who deal with delivery of justice, yet with last distant dying hope I wonder if the Federal Ombudsman would take “bold” by taking contempt notice against KE and action against his own office concerned official who after issuing the Directive did not care to see if there is compliance or not as non caring to check this shown grave inefficiency.

At the moment both need “appreciation” of this civic minded citizen for such boldness.

Back
Top Bottom