What's new

applying for issb need help ?

raja ibrahim

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i am applying for issb just want to confirm something i have a crown on my molar tooth can i pass medical test or should i remove it ?

bhai ISSB ka exam ? chup ker ke koi apna karoobar kar lo theek raho gay lolzzzz . sorry kidding

well we have ISSB thread boss please visit it
ISSB test Guide

I think you should take treatment before taking the medical test

Assalam o Alaikum to all,
Sir I have Bachelors(Arts) qualification as a private candidate. Now i want to join Pak Army.
My query is that If private candidates are not eligible, can i apply on my Matric(Regular) basis.
Am i eligible for ISSB. I cleared my matriculation(Science group) with 87% marks and i'm not yet over aged(17-25)
Thanks in anticipation.

i am applying for issb just want to confirm something i have a crown on my molar tooth can i pass medical test or should i remove it ?
The crown is no problem, I can assure you but you need to loose the entire goatee thing you have going in your pic if you want my honest opinion.

Assalam o Alaikum to all,
Sir I have Bachelors(Arts) qualification as a private candidate. Now i want to join Pak Army.
My query is that If private candidates are not eligible, can i apply on my Matric(Regular) basis.
Am i eligible for ISSB. I cleared my matriculation(Science group) with 87% marks and i'm not yet over aged(17-25)
Thanks in anticipation.
You need FA/FSc to apply, I am not sure about the minimum marks etc at the moment. It is worth checking with your local ASRC

Back
Top Bottom