What's new

Apply PMA Long Course

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi can i apply for PMA long course with ICS (55% marks) ?

When i should apply for PMA long course ? because i France we receive the Intermidiate certificate and marks sheet in october , is there a PMA L/c recrutement on october ?

Hi can i apply for PMA long course with ICS (55% marks) ?

When i should apply for PMA long course ? because i France we receive the Intermidiate certificate and marks sheet in october , is there a PMA L/c recrutement on october ?
Minimum eligibility criteria is 60 percent. If you are belong to Kohistan district then you can apply with 55 percent marks.

Minimum eligibility criteria is 60 percent. If you are belong to Kohistan district then you can apply with 55 percent marks.

ICS is inter Cumputer Science .

Last edited:

ICS is inter Cumputer Science .
I know about ICS. The next PMA LC course will be offered in May.

Correct me if I'm wrong

1.-Fsc (pre engineering and pre medical) Must have 65% marks

2.-Fsc ICS (Cumputer science) must have 60% marks
No the criteria to apply for PMA long cource is different than technical cadet course and medical cadet course.
PMA Long course= 60 percent
TCC= 65 percent
AMC medical cadet= 70 percent.

Back
Top Bottom