What's new

Any Indian service personnel here?-Ex or serving?

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi,
I was overwhelmed by the number of Indian defence gurus here and just wanted to know whether there is anyone who has served in any of the branches in India?

There are some undercover on intelligence gathering mission, you can make them out from their line of "innocnt" looking questions, i can name a few but I won't, cause we too have some undercover on "counter" intelligence distribution mission here as well :) and I won't name them either.

Thorough Pro - bhaisaab, hamaara naam bata dete ! Army officer nahi, intelligence officer nahi , par DECOY to ban jaate kam se kam?!?!?! :P

Thank you for the replies my dear friends, I was hoping to find some ex service men here,and turned out I was wrong!
You won't find a single serving Indian military personal on such a site or on FB or on Twitter or on any such social network- they are simply barred from doing so. As for retd Indian military, IIRC there are 1-2 such guys floating around on PDF.

You won't find a single serving Indian military personal on such a site or on FB or on Twitter or on any such social network- they are simply barred from doing so. As for retd Indian military, IIRC there are 1-2 such guys floating around on PDF.
I wasn't hoping to find serving men in here,but ex for sure.

Even though the unsaid rule is to stay away from the lime light during the service,the growing trend is other wise.

I think there are two - but i will name. BTW i think you mistook troll gurus as defense gurus

I thought they would directly show up. I am new this kind of websites.

Back
Top Bottom