What's new

Antony arrives in Leh for a 2-day visit to forward areas in J&K

sudhir007

Reaction score
VKSL7168.JPG

VKSL7171.JPG

VKSL7188.JPG

He looks so funny.. He used to live on the same street i live, before he became CM of the state .

Nice to see him smile, he had hard time working as CM here.

He looks so funny.. He used to live on the same street i live, before he became CM of the state .

Nice to see him smile, he had hard time working as CM here.

I just prey he becomes CM again so that we can fast track our modernization drive. At the times we should be on war footing he's sitting like furniture and instead of doing defense fo country he is doing defense of furniture in south block. He is only interested in his clean image and mandu.

I just prey he becomes CM again so that we can fast track our modernization drive. At the times we should be on war footing he's sitting like furniture and instead of doing defense fo country he is doing defense of furniture in south block. He is only interested in his clean image and mandu.

I heard this guy was once a security guard, Is it true?

Did you miss the news of recent overhall of DRDO??

He alone cant do a thing in the ministry . so stop blaming him.

What I have heard from the defense personnel is he is one of the best defense ministers the armed forces ever had.

Look at the modernization efforts and also the latest pay commission is also doing wonders in the armed forces. I see a lot of santros, i10's and i20's in IAF campus in the last 5-6 months.

This shows they are more happy now a days than how it was some years ago. Hope the salary packages match to the civilian industry soon.

Back
Top Bottom