What's new

Another tarak fatah?

But this is not a foreign service, but a Coalition of countries that also includes Pakistan.
then it should have a serving General like NATO not a retired one. mind it there is no official statement from GOP.

then it should have a serving General like NATO not a retired one. mind it there is no official statement from GOP.
He will be the first one to made the foundation for the Coalitions. and thing to be remember is that Coalition is not officially started.

If things go well then i think there will be also the active generals from Pakistan like NATO..

read the post which i replied !

i did read that. But since the readers are not focusing on the procedure hence the ambiguity. The fact is that before the appointment the government of Pakistan's approval was taken besides there is a set procedure where GHQ's approval or clearance is also taken. All have been done.

Taqi is a Pushtun Nationalist and infact in all likelihood a separatist.
Infact someone here mentioned he is from Hazara division....so his tweets have nothing to do with his sect which will be sunni just like Hussain Haqqani and everything to do with his rabid anti-Pakistan political views.

I personally think govt. is all into it, how come ganja be against this as he already committed Pakistans participation in coalition. It's a brilliant decion by RS a win win situation for Pakistan, this will help Pakistan to increase his influence tenfolds.

We have cartoons in our country whoever gets pissed uses twitter. Almeida angry with local dumping garbage in christian locality spewed venom on chinese workers. Then Klasra did idiotically without knowing facts, now this irani loyalist unhappy with saudi ties is targeting Raheel Sharif. None of these ch*ti*as have any idea what they are saying, they get support from the elite uninformed idiots. If one decides to factcheck these neanderthals most of their crap is made up in their ch*t*ya factory, their brain

Problem is'nt these idiots spewing crap and getting away. Problem is Pakistanis taking this propaganda as facts. If there is a shia friend or relative(posing as sunni) who sends text message or shares something on facebook against saudis, turks, chinese, sunni group he/she hates. How many try to enquire or learn about it whether its true or not. Either some fight or most accept he mite be right. Pakistanis dont even know this is part of someones agenda. This ignorance has built a set of munafiqs on social media and media who blab what they want and then go quiet as they know their agenda has been installed.Exposing these people is now most important and that'll only happen if people check the info they provided its true or not

They are pathetic nobodies.
Then why are you worried about what he says? It is his right to criticise Raheel Sharif just like you have the right to criticise him.

Get over it bro. Take a chill and get used to seeing the military being criticised. They are not holy cows.

Last edited:
Get over it bro. Take a chill and get used to seeing the military being criticised. They are not holy cows.
Now is not the time to criticise the military, we need to get behind them as we are facing 5th gen warfare orchestrated by some of the most deadly agencies in the world.Kudos

Now is not the time to criticise the military, we need to get behind them as we are facing 5th gen warfare orchestrated by some of the most deadly agencies in the world.Kudos
Some tweets are not going to hurt the military. I just don't get it. How can someone's statement undermine the military?

He is only using his democratic right unlike those who are planting IEDs to actually hurt the military. We need to focus on them rather than some random tweets.

Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom