What's new

Another Ex-Indian soldier exposes Indian Army corruption

Haha media hungry fools. Once some examples are made this stupidity will die down.

I don't think any damage is done by such videos though. There are videos where American soldiers are saying worse about their parent orgs. This comes with the territory of relative freedom. But US armed forces are still no 1.

Good to see the jawans are speaking up.....
Everyone misuses whatever little power they have, the system doesn't allow you to remain honest. I have a 'traffic-sergeant' friend who told me that you have to be dishonest and support your corrupt colleagues and superior ranks to avoid unnecessary transfers.....corruption has become deep rooted.....a total system overhaul is necessary.....

Haha media hungry fools. Once some examples are made this stupidity will die down.

I don't think any damage is done by such videos though. There are videos where American soldiers are saying worse about their parent orgs. This comes with the territory of relative freedom. But US armed forces are still no 1.
Truth hurts doesn't it. We in pakistan support the poor Indian soldier who will die for the love of his country but his country doesn't care for him. In Pakistan every jawaan is more valuable than our prime minister. I have personally eaten soldiers rations on the Baltoro Glacier. It's amazing. Perhaps we should use catapults to send food to Indian soldiers on the front lines. After all we don't hate the Indian soldiers they are just doing a job. It's their politicians that want war and officers that abuse them

Phat gai Hindustan de ghand.

Long live India jawaans. Fight these harami officers of yours. We Pakistanis are with you.

what is a jawan? is it just another word for solider or do they have another purpose?

are they:
  1. volunteers
  2. under a mandatory conscription (for a limited time)
  3. choose to join the army
The third option i.e 'jawans' are referred to regular soldiers (lowest rank).......and they are complaining about corruption of their higher ranks (officers).

we do not have mandatory conscription and I don't know what you meant by volunteers, a person volunteering to do something will not complain about anything I guess.

The third option i.e they are regular soldiers (lowest rank).......and they are complaining about corruption of their higher ranks(officers).
we do not have mandatory conscription and I don't know what you meant by volunteering, a person volunteering to do something will not complain about anything I guess.
ok thanks, i was hoping someone from india would answer my post since id get an accurate answer.
thanks
and as for the volunteering part...........you never know. and by meaning 'you never know', i mean i never knew.

why don't you just call them soliders ? or is it more respectfull to call them a jawan

Truth hurts doesn't it. We in pakistan support the poor Indian soldier who will die for the love of his country but his country doesn't care for him. In Pakistan every jawaan is more valuable than our prime minister. I have personally eaten soldiers rations on the Baltoro Glacier. It's amazing. Perhaps we should use catapults to send food to Indian soldiers on the front lines. After all we don't hate the Indian soldiers they are just doing a job. It's their politicians that want war and officers that abuse them

Phat gai Hindustan de ghand.

Long live India jawaans. Fight these harami officers of yours. We Pakistanis are with you.
Basically you get a rough idea of Indian mentality.
1: Talk about suicides and fratricides within Indian armed forces.
Indian Logic... There are more suicides in American, Russian, British, Japanese and Martian armies.
2: Indian soldiers exposing their superiors.
Indian excuse....Freedom of speech, attention hungry, because Indian soldiers have access to modern communication facilities.....it also happens in America, the complainants are drug addicts or alcoholic.
Result.....Happens elsewhere so no big deal.....chapter closed.
Here's a prime example of Officer/ soldier relationship.

15492196_1252039974842269_6855236390675927798_n.jpg

....why don't you just call them soliders ? or is it more respectfull to call them a jawan
It's just a term, like you have trooper/soldier/serviceman all referring to the same person.....
The literal translation of the word 'soldier'(warrior) would be 'sainik' in Indian languages....
'Jawan' actually means 'a young person'.....since a soldier (who actually fights) would inevitably be a young person, the name 'jawan' is used.....

Few days back there were reports about mutiny in Indian army and now things going towards rapidly so sad they will fight in house and we will never would have a chance to try out of Nasr and Babur.

Back
Top Bottom