Another Blast News (Peshawar)

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Reports regarding blast at Kohat road

Updated at: 5:10 PM Pakistan Time, Thursday, October 15, 2009

PESHAWAR: There are reports regarding a blast on Kohat Road of Peshawar, Geo News reported Thursday.

According to police sources, the blast occurred near Gulshan Rehman Colony situated at Kohat Road in Peshawar.

Reports regarding blast at Kohat road

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Very much Bad Situation.... Only way is

US leave Afghanistan Immediatly i bet this problem will completely solve!!!

Is it related to Lahore blast or seperate people here. As distance is much, I feel it is bit different.

Is it related to Lahore blast or seperate people here. As distance is much, I feel it is bit different.

its on Kohat Road Peshawar @ 5:10 PM Pakistan Time

PESHAWAR: Several people were injured in a blast on Kohat Road of Peshawar, Geo News reported Thursday.

According to police sources, the blast occurred near Gulshan Rehman Colony situated at Kohat Road in Peshawar.

According to an eyewitness, the blast occurred at a flat in Officers Colony causing the three-storey building to collapse. There are reports that several people are trapped under the debris.

The colony houses the employees of the provincial secretariat.

Police have put security cordon around the blast site.

Kohat Road blast injures several people

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Its like...terrorists want to tell government....Tum hamain humare ghar main maroge....toh hum tumhe tumhare ghare me marainge.......

Some private german channels are telling tht there are proofs India got its hand in the blasts

Its like...terrorists want to tell government....Tum hamain humare ghar main maroge....toh hum tumhe tumhare ghare me marainge.......

No it is actually the oposite the terrorists are desperate and are trying what ever they can to damage the moral and resolve of the Pakistani people, neither is that their ghar and nor is this. We will hit and kill these roaches where ever they are with in our natilonal boundries. After all no one like to have roaches in their house. And also when has as insurgency succeeded by killing the civials like there Fu(kers are doing they are shooting them selves in the foot hard and will fall down Soon InshAllah.

:pakistan:

Dear These are not terrorist... let me clear few things

After 9/11 billions of Afghaniz move from Afghanistan to Pakistan and in Pakistan 80% of people earned just 50 Rs per Week now disemployment is the major factor. These funded conslate and CIA Mossad games in Afghanistan, funding all those people inside pakistan who even not earn 10 rs per day.. Agencies funding all these people so just few $$ thy agreed to become a sucide attackers. These are not talibans.We really not intrested to give any sort of evidence or proof to anyone worlds knows very well what happen with Pakistan (after 9/11) and who is the real terrorist. Thats simply pressure from US that go for OPERATION OVER Wazirstan (if Pakistan Military and Airforce) not agree for operation thn these attacks will increases day by day and US raise issue in UN that now Pakistan secuirty and agencies totally fail to secure thr people and all terrrorist are inside Pakistan so we go for operation INSIDE PAKISTAN (NATO Afghan side). ITs just pressure over Pakistan govt to accept K-Bill because we dont have money for start massive scale Operation over Wazirstan. Simple lobby.

I feel I feel 99% chances (Inshallah) Military or any other Party with the help of Army TAKEOVER THIS most bullshit Govt (PPP) with in month INSHALLAH!! and YES this is the REAL VOICE OF ALL PAKISTAN! and my Voice is (after takeover ARMY SHOULD ALSO TAKEOVER Zardari Assets in SINDH) Inshallah.

Our situation is going better if US Leave Afghanistan immediatly and also US pressurize India to stop thr conslate working in Afghanistan. Our problem will be solve if US leave from Afghanistan. Our govt didnt do anything just for few $$$ Zardari will agree to sell Pakistan. ARMY MUST TAKEOVER HIS GOVT !!

Last edited:
I feel I feel 99% chances (Inshallah) Military or any other Party with the help of Army TAKEOVER THIS most bullshit Govt (PPP) with in month INSHALLAH!! and YES this is the REAL VOICE OF ALL PAKISTAN! and my Voice is (after takeover ARMY SHOULD ALSO TAKEOVER Zardari Assets in SINDH) Inshallah

Not only Sind but in other of our so called allied countries where they have massed huge wealth.

civil secretariat
officers
and the block demolished was officers block
one 10 years kid dead
9 including women and girl child injured yet

civil secretariat
officers
and the block demolished was officers block
one 10 years kid dead
9 including women and girl child injured yet

Very bad situation especially Today. What we can do ? nuthing... Our leaders including all Zardari Nawaz all are puppets of US!

Alarming Alarming!!! for all those Pakistanis around the world especially in Pakistan to wakeup! YOUR (Our) LEADERS NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR US THATS THE TIME TO DO SOMETHING good for this Country and YES We can do if we want!!!

Its not emotional statement its actually REALITY!!

Its time to do something!! Right now Public of Pakistan put HARD pressure over military to TAKEOVER this govt IMMEDIATLIY ASAP!

Extremely dangerous satuation : Martial law should be imposed , enough is enough :angry:

Political party leaders should arrested and all boarders ,airports ,railway stations ,school ,government offices should be closed for indefninite period.

Curfew should imposed immediately.

Thanks ,

Bad news. Pakistan must do waziristan operation early.
Btw- kl bill has not got any military assistance then how does it help in waziristan operation???

Bad news. Pakistan must do waziristan operation early.
Btw- kl bill has not got any military assistance then how does it help in waziristan operation???

Agreed but K-bill accept problem is (our agencies Nuclear stuff) under govt and Military and People of Pakistan have even -0% trust over Zardari because Zardari is look like (Husn-e-Mubarak) of Egypt. Directly access for America to our military and Nuclear scientist or give everything under PPP Govt (both are SAME THING).

Very bad situation especially Today. What we can do ? nuthing... Our leaders including all Zardari Nawaz all are puppets of US!

Alarming Alarming!!! for all those Pakistanis around the world especially in Pakistan to wakeup! YOUR (Our) LEADERS NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR US THATS THE TIME TO DO SOMETHING good for this Country and YES We can do if we want!!!

Its not emotional statement its actually REALITY!!

Its time to do something!! Right now Public of Pakistan put HARD pressure over military to TAKEOVER this govt IMMEDIATLIY ASAP!

Calm down,Its correct that our democratic govt is weak in many senses but its stupid to suggest that military should take over,dictators have ruled majority of our years and because of that the civilian govts have become weak.There is alread much chaos in country caused by terrorists and a coup will make thing worse.
Even army does'nt want to come in govt rather it wants to help the civilian govt.
So its stupid to think like that rather we should focus on how to purge Pakistan from this taliban terror mess.

Back
Top Bottom