What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

-ANKA-S delivery schedule to TurAF: 2 + 4 + 4
-ANKA-S SATCOM: ViaSat Ku-band satcom system to be controlled via Turksat 4B
-Domestic SATCOM terminal + antennae (Anka-S) development: C2 Tech institute (Most probably, Antennae unit: Aselsan)
-TEI domestic engine will be used on Anka-B and Anka-S
-Trials of domestic OKIS (Auto Take-off/Landing System) (MMW based) will be commenced in following days.
-Turkish Navy requests Anka-S + Aselsan SarPer payload UAV. Anka with SarPer radar will be demonstrated to TN in a Naval exercise in 2017.

-Anka-B (EGM) (3 unit) will carry following payloads:
*SarPer SAR radar - Aselsan
*CATS E/O - Aselsan
*GAG (Wide Area Surveillance System-Esen institute)

S&H Magazine

Eren GAG system received approval from SSM !

Could you please explain
ANKA-B (EGM) for police forces?
What is the different between ANKA-S and ANKA-B

AFIK :
ANKA B is Block B.
ANKA S is also Block B.
They are same thing, arent they?
Or ANKA B without SATCOM? only radio connection?
THX,

Could you please explain
ANKA-B (EGM) for police forces?
What is the different between ANKA-S and ANKA-B

AFIK :
ANKA B is Block B.
ANKA S is also Block B.
They are same thing, arent they?
Or ANKA B without SATCOM? only radio connection?
THX,
As far as I remember ANKA S have Satcom ANKA B dont have but ANKA S dont have SAR radar that is in the B version I could be wrong but I think that is the main difference.

As far as I remember ANKA S have Satcom ANKA B dont have but ANKA S dont have SAR radar that is in the B version I could be wrong but I think that is the main difference.

which one will be armed?

which one will be armed?
I am not sure brother for now I didnt see any official information about armed version. There are only rumors about the name and so on but not official information as far as I see. I am 90% sure that they are working over an armed version of ANKA but those are only doubts of mine. Maybe @Combat-Master and @cabatli_53 can help you.

Guys china have the same design of ANKA
IMG_4907.PNG
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4905.JPG

Has SSM or another source published the specific requirements (ferry range, flight ceiling, endurance, payload, etc) for the HALE UAV?

Back
Top Bottom