What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

its normal you heard the wind sound?

idiot tai engineers, sorry if im being rude but you are all idiots. Every year we see anka's new flight vids, with same body with same specifications. Nothing new so far.

@bedbin - and others genius - want now a TAI Magic Trick hunter-killer UAV long-endurance, high-altitude surveillance (SATCOM) like USA or Israel :

Yes, in fact ‘Bayraktar’ is not and never will SATCOM (Yes, immediately it is much easier).

So, please, please :

Last edited:
People should realize that the requirements for Anka are a lot harsher than Bayraktar.
We also should note that, bayraktar wholely focuses on end product, with the same team who is canalized all their effort on the same product via mounting if acceptible the foreigner modules.
TAI focuses on mutliple projects and only the core team focuses on Anka while other teams also handle the other projects. Also have to integrate the locally made components, and invite sub contractors for this, await for local components. Quite simple mate.

We also should note that, bayraktar wholely focuses on end product, with the same team who is canalized all their effort on the same product via mounting if acceptible the foreigner modules.
TAI focuses on mutliple projects and only the core team focuses on Anka while other teams also handle the other projects. Also have to integrate the locally made components, and invite sub contractors for this, await for local components. Quite simple mate.

Chuuut ! Do not say that :

https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-unmanned-vehicle-programs.344046/page-48

https://defence.pk/threads/anka-male-uav-program.56273/page-84#post-8453374

https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-powerpack-projects.300889/page-26#post-8717539

Seems like what you understand when its mentioned to be a component, is either engine, or satcom, or flir. Those are main components, in the background tai might be urged to have subcontractors by undersecretariat, locally producing instead of importing. These covers single hyradulic system to frame parts, screws, rivets electronical circuits and so on.
Bayraktar was such proud of armed version, yet its simply the same vehicle with only a bomb release system which is imported known to be working. Tai has followed the same way as well by individual decision but they would be urged to conduct trials for the locally produced one and use it in the end. Just a tiny example so you realize difference between them.
Yet i didnt even mention capabilities of both systems. Bayraktar produces what needed, tai develops what will be needed.

Seems like what you understand when its mentioned to he a component, is either enginer, or satcom, or flir. Those are main components, in the background tai might be urged to have subcontractors by undersecretariat, locally producing instead of importing. These covers single hyradulic system to frame parts, screws, rivets electronical circuits and so on.
Bayraktar was such proud of armed version, yet its simply the same vehicle with only a bomb release system which is imported known to be working. Tai has followed by itself but they would be urged to conduct trials for the locally produced one. Just a tiny example so you realize difference between them.
Yet i didnt even mention capabilities of both systems.

still I think its ok.. some day we will have more local products so baykar can use more turkish made parts aswell.. and since than they can get experience and concentrate on the total product..
I think this way because this gives baykar more options and faster growning and faster results.. I just hope they can grow big and make good money to go further till they can use more local stuff..

Seems like what you understand when its mentioned to be a component, is either engine, or satcom, or flir. Those are main components, in the background tai might be urged to have subcontractors by undersecretariat, locally producing instead of importing. These covers single hyradulic system to frame parts, screws, rivets electronical circuits and so on.
Bayraktar was such proud of armed version, yet its simply the same vehicle with only a bomb release system which is imported known to be working. Tai has followed the same way as well by individual decision but they would be urged to conduct trials for the locally produced one and use it in the end. Just a tiny example so you realize difference between them.
Yet i didnt even mention capabilities of both systems. Bayraktar produces what needed, tai develops what will be needed.

Oh but I know it well. But I wanted to point the elements to me are the most complex to develop and achieve - disruptive technology for newly industrialized country -. It is not for nothing that for example the Atak, Anka, Altai have no - for now - indigenous engine.

For everything else TAI has a long experience with the F-16, F-4Es, production for Airbus, Hurkus etc ...

Last edited:
@bedbin - and others genius - want now a TAI Magic Trick hunter-killer UAV long-endurance, high-altitude surveillance (SATCOM) like USA or Israel :

Yes, in fact ‘Bayraktar’ is not and never will SATCOM (Yes, immediately it is much easier).

So, please, please :

You shut up arabian fag. Learn turkish first to understand what's going on about this project.
second what makes you think that bayraktar won't have satcom?

SSM decided not to task TAI directly with the HALE project. Instead SSM is putting the project on a tender and TAI is facing now competition from BAYKAR so our HALE UAV will be something like the Reaper class

Project name of the HALE UAV = Akinci (raider)

Update on the ANKA-S

- 4 planes have been build so far.
- Deliveries will be in three parts 2+4+4
- First 2 deliveries will be in March 2017 (these will carry the Star Safire 380-HDL FLIR because Aselsan CATS is not delivered yet)
- The other 8 will carry the Aselsan CATS FLIR

sidenote: the US embargoed the sale of FLIR with laser designators (these can be used in armed UAV's), So the first two ANKA-S will probably later get their flir replaced

AKINCI HALE UCAV Project:

Competitors: Bayraktar and TAI (TÇD revealed)
Importance Statues: MTCR Category:1 (It is an obligation to design/develop all strategic subsystems in home)

Payload:
SATCOM (C2 Tech)
Motor: TEI
Servo Motor: Femsan
Auto Take off landing system: Meteksan
E/O: CATS (Aselsan)
ELINT/SIGINT: Aselsan
COMINT: Aselsan
SAR radar: Aselsan
Targetting Application: Aselsan
Mission Computer/Flight Computer: Domestic

Importance Statues: MTCR Category:1 (It is an obligation to design/develop all strategic subsystems in home)

Payload:
SATCOM (C2 Tech)

its should be Baykar and TAI

Payload:
SATCOM (C2 Tech)

Bayraktar (company) is capable to design/develop alone all strategic subsystems in home... I have very very big doubt about it. o_O

But it is the question $ multibillion. :devil:

Femsan Servo Motor

its should be Baykar and TAI

Too easy !!! We'll see what they have really in the belly. :devil:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom