What's new

Animal Cruelty In Pakistan

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is complete Madness and Sadness. Mercy. I was just going throught "Express Tribune, and i founf this collection of photos below.

This sort of "manly sport" as they call it is cruel and barbaric, if Pakistan is a civilized country then the country must end this $hit going on in the rural areas. Wallahi these creatures watching and smiling at the dog fights are not human and do not know of the hell awaiting them.

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242261-531-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242339-106-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242383-137-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242233-973-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242179-328-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242149-964-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242033-486-640x480.jpg

325519-Dogphotoafp-1327242111-940-640x480.jpg

Let's not get so overly wind up about this, these fights tend to be relatively brief, they don't fight the dog's to death. They don't do it frequently just once in awhile.

Though morally I can understand how one opposes this. Is there not a law already in place banning dog fights? Fighting dogs is an age old tradition practiced by many civilizations and cultures throughout history, it will be hard to totally get rid of it. Though I do understand for some these fights can certainly be entertaining and a thrill to watch.

C0ck fights, camel fights, dog fights, bear vs dog fight these MUST be banned.

yeah it happend & am against it...

i guess we should also condem WWE & other kind of wrestlings as well & if not than i must say that they also have some rules & regulations in this dogs fight...

Look. Humans fight for sport and animals do as well. No animal is killed so everybody needs to chill. Got a champion dog at my dera that is currently the champ. He gets pampered more than a princess too. :D

Dog vs Bear fight is grim. Brave dogs though:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
^

That's new to you Bharatis? I've seen it live.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Btw, the bear is de-clawed other wise he'd **** those dogs up within 1 minute. :lol:

My grandfather wrestled this kind of bear, in his jawani. He's still revered as the strongest wrestler in Southern Punjab.

WTF? :blink: that exists?

Yes and these competitions cost millions as it involves betting and take place at farm houses of different "known" person, who arrange the party.

these animal fight practice, as far as muslim society is concern, can easily be linked with Zamana-e-Jahliyat (age-of-ignorance).

and dont think that these cruel jahilayat based practises are only in backward areas like southern punjab, due to migration to settled areas like Lahore, they have brought this culture to their farm houses here. although in many recognized competitions in central punjab it only involves rabbit chasing (fake) and some involve rabbit hunting in a cornered place. for which russian hounds are breaded, but these bully fights are outlaw. but who can raid these feudal and their tenants who raise these bullies for their lord masters? but both of these involve betting,

kotay in Pakistan are real "goshtkhor"....the same kinds in North America chew a fake piece of meat made out of plastic, made in China. :rofl:

What most of these feminist Peta guys are saying, have no idea of the realities. First of all, even an owner that doesn't care about his animal will stop a fight since he has invested a lot of money into his animal. This is actually not the case though, because many are raised as pups and cubs and are very much loved by their owners. They fight their pet as sport, just like humans and martial artists fight for sport. Ban human competitions first, then I will agree with them about banning animals fights as well.

Back
Top Bottom