What's new

Ancient History not Appreciated by Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If indians are to be believed, Pakistanis took a boat and shot up your financial city and held the damned place hostage. They didnt even use unmanned platforms, they just carried a few magazines. So i fail to see your point?

those teenage pakistanis had the whole of mumbai on lock-down.the city of tens of millions of ppl could not control some teenagers.

all 1 billion of indians fearing :laugh:

ahahahhaha so funny.this is going down in history for future pakistanis :P

Do you really want video responses about Indian cities? Well if you must.

Hukou can be changed Mr. Ignoramus. My entire extended family were peasants and now they all live in cities. Nobody stopped them. You might get harassed if you sit on your a** and just loiter.

lol when did i say that indian cities are super clean and fantabulous??
its just that you people hide more than you show to the world but we are like an open book :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol when did i say that indian cities are super clean and fantabulous??
its just that you people hide more than you show to the world but we are like an open book :)

Calling Chinese cities clean simply because of Hukou is ridiculous. It doesn't stop you from going to cities. You just have to fill out forms to get it changed.

There are many poor people in Chinese cities. If they commit a crime like any other citizen they will be subject to arrests.

And focusing on poor as more likely to commit crimes is not a uniquely Chinese phenomenon. There are far more police in slums then suburbs here in America.

well we shouldnt laugh about it since we also have terrorism issue....innocent ppl did die. Lets be the bigger man and acknowledge it.

but the amount of double-standards and propaganda by indians here is simply so appaling that it actually makes it fun to read

@ Joe Shearer,

you previously claimed/lied punjabis and sindhis(you probably meant kashmiris too) are genetically same as indians, only pashtun are different.

but kashmiris,punjabis,and sindhis are just as genetically distinct from indians as pashtuns: (There is a blue line in each individual race - which shows West Asian or other influence - if you look at other Indians it is very, very low, to none at all. Whereas in Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiri's and Balochis - it makes up for about a quarter of our genetics, and in some cases more than half, pretty much same amount as Pashtuns)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f9/Rosenberg2007.png

i dont care about genetics,but this is had to be posted to refute indian lies and propganda. and all pakistanis are genetcially closely related to one another.

genetics should not have anything to do with historical events anyways. because genetically pakistanis are also related to eastern europeans/slavic peoples.but that does not mean pakistanis can take credit for russian/slavic history,nor does it mean pakistanis are the same as eastern europeans.

some of chinese replies to it
All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

I honestly don't care about the Chinese replies as those pictures tell a story in itself and having seen all the major areas in Pakistan bar Karachi i am proud to state that although despite our current situation atleast my people regardless of how poor some maybe they atleast don't live like animals.

What China does or how there cities looks has nothing to do with me, members of my family have visited China and spoke highly of the countries infrastructure and facilities, they were touched by the warmth of the Chinese citizens the only negative i ever heard about the country was regarding the smog which is to be expected of a country on the verge of becoming a superpower.

well we shouldnt laugh about it since we also have terrorism issue....innocent ppl did die. Lets be the bigger man and acknowledge it.

but the amount of double-standards and propaganda by indians here is simply so appaling that it actually makes it fun to read

Nice Avatar.

And sorry for going off topic. When someone makes obviously false and simplistic cases I feel the urge to correct them.

back to the topic: IVC,Vedic civilisation,univerity in Taxila(said to be the oldest known university in the world), and many more historic sights and events which took place in modern-day pakistan do belong to the people of pakistan,and we pakistanis who are aware of the history do take pride in our history.

due to media, mixed marriages, and time itself -- Pakistani Pakhtuns, Baloch, Punjabis, Kashmiris, Sindhis etc. have had time to develop bonds and ties. They can communicate with eachother no problem. They is a fraternal sense of belonging and living as one nation.

you will never hear a Pakhtun say ''why the hell should i learn Urdu'' or hear a Sindhi say ''we have nothing in common and want nothing to do with Baloch or Punjabi''

there is no north vs. south or east vs. west phenomenon or complex in Pakistan. There are ethnic jokes, but its all in good fun. Of course they (the indians) will bring up violence in Karachi....which is more political and not ethnic. ANP and MQM just happen to be at loggerheads for their own personal reasons, with PPP in between

those teenage pakistanis had the whole of mumbai on lock-down.the city of tens of millions of ppl could not control some teenagers.

all 1 billion of indians fearing :laugh:

ahahahhaha so funny.this is going down in history for future pakistanis :P

Now you wouldn't mind if I remind you that your 30,000 BRAVE and GALLANT soldiers waved their white Flags when facing just 3,000 not so brave Indian soldiers.

Well, here's a fun fact for you - You lost half of your country to the Indian Army.

Now, forgive me if you don't find this fact simply mind blowing.

Now you wouldn't mind if I remind you that your 30,000 BRAVE and GALLANT soldiers waved their white Flags when facing just 3,000 not so brave Indian soldiers.

Well, here's a fun fact for you - You lost half of your country to the Indian Army.

Now, forgive me if you don't find this fact simply mind blowing.

lol what i find "mind blowing" is the fact you think because of india we lost east pakistan lol

the reason we lost east pakistan was because of the population in east pakistan at that time didnt support pakistan.not because of india.dont flatter yourself to much.

and besides, what's done is done. A lot of even the most nationalistic Bengalis still consider india to be the enemy....strange realities

Yes you are right, your tanks were outgunned by BANGLADESHI tanks, your sabers were lost to the BANGLADESHI F-22s (going by your logic even this might be true). There is no doubt that Muktis did their job pretty well but undermining Indian efforts is not a good thing because as I stated in another thread, every single bullet that Muktis fired were provided by RAW and Indian Army and of course training.

Here's another fun fact - We took more than 90,000 POWs, and yes you surrendered to us Indians not Bangladeshis. They would have ripped your soldiers apart. That makes us what, let me find an appropriate word

YOUR SAVIORS

Now, you can laugh as much as you want because I just had my share and my stomach won't take it anymore.

Yes, that's true, but the discussion should be about the reason. Same goes for some Bangladeshis who blindly support Pakistan and feel they should have remained under Pakistani rule.

only real empires u ''had'' was britisher empire and Moghuls

Mauryan,Kharavela, Gupta, Palas, Chola,Marathas,Mughals, etc

Rajendra_map_new.png

Pala_Empire_%28Dharmapala%29.gif

200px-Devapala.jpg

20100710203009!Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

the reason we lost east pakistan was because of the population in east pakistan at that time didnt support pakistan.not because of india.dont flatter yourself to much.

He has every right to flatter himself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom