What's new

Ancient History not Appreciated by Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not everything is as crystal clear as the 3-4-5 rule ;)

second fastest growing economy where caste discrimination, naxalism and 32 other insurectionist/rebel groups coupled by poverty and HIV are rampant. We both have a lot of introspection to do. Only difference is, we arent in denial. You are :)

to reply to an earlier query, yes Pakistan didnt exist officially before 1947. Neither did ''bharat'' which was just a loose federation of dis-united states whose resources were being devoured by white occupiers

we are the last people on earth to be in denial...we know exactly were we stand and what should we do :)
i wonder how can you even remark on us when your own citizens are dying because of US drone attacks...this is pathetic.

Oh Indian your attempt at witty remarks truly do fail, emphatically. Had i wanted to i could post multiple yt videos/articles of Indians inferiority complex from Indians calling themselves ugly, desire to be white/fair skinned, import of foreign women to represent in Bollywood, obsession with Pakistanis etc. Honestly as an Indian your the last person in the world that can talk about inferiority complex as it plagues you as people of the nation of India hence why we see your people flood our forums in the bucketloads craving for acceptance.

Not once did i hear of an identity crisis in the video and should it be seen as one then it can be said non of our leaders have been Pakistani bar a few as right from the beginning we have been lead by Muhajirs from India who have imported a foreign language/policies upon us indigenous people of Pakistan. I don't want to dwelve into this deeper as i would take a lot longer neither do i have the time or the desire to converse about Pakistan with an Indian!

Appreciate the video as i'm keen to have a read of her book as she does make some valid points however she's wrong on two cases, the first being Islam which regardless of her statement is ingrained in every Pakistani regardless of how liberal they maybe and secondly she obviously has no grasps of the overwhelmingly majority views of the public in Pakistan regarding the situation in Kashmir, never will their be peace with India when ourKashmiri brothers are suffering!

Dude no need to be ashamed of your Indian heritage, instead of hiding from it learn to accept it instead of coming on PDF to find out about your roots.

The purpose of my post was achieved after i read the first line of your post . Did not bother to read any further .;)

As i said Chin up , things will be fine in some time , every nation goes through its period of turmoil. You should calm down.Take a deep breath .Pakisatn will be successful in finding its true self one day . Just give yourself some time , you are still a very young nation .Dont be so hard on yourself.

:)

the relics of the great empire of Ashokadoka

Use google and search

India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

You will find the link and pictures of this paradise on earth

we are the last people on earth to be in denial...we know exactly were we stand and what should we do :)
i wonder how can you even remark on us when your own citizens are dying because of US drone attacks...this is pathetic.

well if the dear leaders authorize them, then you should talk to them

actually, im from the tribal areas. I personally have nothing against the drone strikes when they actually kill militant targets. But thats off topic here so theres little need to discuss it here. If indians are to be believed, Pakistanis took a boat and shot up your financial city and held the damned place hostage. They didnt even use unmanned platforms, they just carried a few magazines. So i fail to see your point?

Sorry...

What you were looking for cannot be found. It may have been moved or the URL address you've used is incorrect.

You can try a search on the right, start from our home page, or see if it was one of our popular posts below:
=================
just like sane pakistanis can not be found :D

Working perfectly fine for me, maybe its banned in India :lol:.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Should that fail, then worry not, type the website into google along with India and click on the first link shown!

Your lucky as i don't link disappointing my Indian fan-base.

Thank me later :)

well if the dear leaders authorize them, then you should talk to them

actually, im from the tribal areas. I personally have nothing against the drone strikes when they actually kill militant targets. But thats off topic here so theres little need to discuss it here. If indians are to be believed, Pakistanis took a boat and shot up your financial city and held the damned place hostage. They didnt even use unmanned platforms, they just carried a few magazines. So i fail to see your point?

what i meant was that we are totally aware of problems in our country but you guys let foreign country attack on your own land and you compare yourself with us?????

of course were aware of our problems; a lot of them are discussed here even....the chief problem is that the governance is not their to confront the problems and to some extent some of the assholes who exacerbate the problems are not having a lid put on them

we are aware.....if you think otherwise, youre clearly blind.

but were also a very proud people and proud nation --even with what we have. We could be prouder, and we will be. We arent self-hating people. There's a difference between indian and Pakistanis. Perhaps you would forgive me for a possibly offensive, sweeping generalization. indian are self-hating and have inferiority complex. Pakistanis are arrogant and over-confident --at times to our peril.

Working perfectly fine for me, maybe its banned in India :lol:.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Should that fail, then worry not, type the website into google along with India and click on the first link shown!

Your lucky as i don't link disappointing my Indian fan-base.

Thank me later :)

some of chinese replies to it

白_马_非_马 (on Tianya) & 君子坦蛋蛋 (on LiuLiu):

I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don’t use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don’t like it.

英语绵绵 (on Tianya) & 七夜 (on LiuLiu):

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

some of chinese replies to it

白_马_非_马 (on Tianya) & 君子坦蛋蛋 (on LiuLiu):

I just want to say, there are a lot of places in China that are just the same. Don’t use the same air of superiority that Hong Kong and Taiwan people have when they look at mainlanders to look at India. I don’t like it.

英语绵绵 (on Tianya) & 七夜 (on LiuLiu):

All this is easy to fix, just use violence. China uses the hukou system to keep the poor population from settling in cities, and then uses chengguan to beat the rabble to death. The cities will then look very nice.

No Chinese cities just look nice when compared to crappy cities in India. Even third tier ones are better than any first tier Indian cities.

Heres a list of all the cities in China better than the best cities in India

Shenzhen
Wuhan
Chengdu
Beijing
Hong Kong
Chongqing
Shanghai
Tianjin
Hangzhou
Nanjing
Harbin
Shenyang
Qingdao

etc etc etc etc etc.

Among 160 cities with over 1 million people. I can't bring myself to compare them with any Indian city in quality without falling off my chair laughing.

As for violence Chinese cities are among the most safe in the world. Not even police are issued with guns.

what i meant was that we are totally aware of problems in our country but you guys let foreign country attack on your own land and you compare yourself with us?????

typical indian coward,now you got a taste of your own medicine,you back off. you were trying to do point scoring on the dead innocent pakistanis.

No Chinese cities just look nice when compared to crappy cities in India. Even third tier ones are better than any first tier Indian cities.

Heres a list of all the cities in China better than the best cities in India

Shenzhen
Wuhan
Chengdu
Beijing
Hong Kong
Chongqing
Shanghai
Tianjin
Hangzhou
Nanjing
Harbin
Shenyang
Qingdao

etc etc etc etc etc.

Among 160 cities with over 1 million people. I can't bring myself to compare them with any Indian city in quality.

yes i agree you guys have done a great job with your hukou system,haven't you??
our cities are also trying to improve,slowly but yes they are improving and we can feel the change everyday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i agree you guys have done a great job with your hukou system,haven't you??
our cities are also trying to improve,slowly but yes they are improving and we can feel the change everyday :)

Do you really want video responses about Indian cities? Well if you must.

Hukou can be changed Mr. Ignoramus. My entire extended family were peasants and now they all live in cities. Nobody stopped them. You might get harassed if you sit on your a** and just loiter.

Corruption and is not something you want to compare when it comes to India. You guys take the gold for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maarbey laandy, ghora-ay yaady
Orokai khola lobey khabaary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom