What's new

An open letter to BARKHA DUTT from all the defence Kids to please join the army

Stephen Cohen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/07/an-open-letter-to-barkha-dutt-from-all.html
An open letter to Barkha Dutt from all the defence Kids to please join the army

Open-letter-to-Barkha-Dutt.jpg

Dear Barkha Dutt,

I was 12 when I first watched you covering Kargil War live in 1999 and you instantly became my journalist favorite. Being An Army Officer’s son whose father was fighting and defending his troops and motherland in Kargil , it was a pleasure to see somebody from a different profession also doing the same in some other capacity and putting her life in danger while reporting from Bunkers. I use to respect you immensely for that thinking here is a lady who instead of sitting in the plush studios of NDTV or Star News is right there in the heart of the action, bringing out live action from Kargil. Today after 17 years when I open news channel , social media , even when I chat with my friends all of them say that Barkha Dutt has become anti Armed Forces.

As far I know journalists who are essentially reporters, think that they can advise everyone accross all professions, while the truth is that they do not know their own job (Which is to collect and report facts), yes only report facts!! Nobody as asked for their opinions.

Barkha Dutt you are not the first or last journalist on earth we have many intelligent people who are also part of this system/ profession but I never see them giving opinions like you do. Also I have never seen a scientist from ISRO, a doctor from AIIMS, a nuclear scientist from BHABHA atomic etc. giving opinions or directions to the Indian Armed forces in Kashmir.

You recently spoke about, Army men being paid to do the job in kashmir by the government of India so in this regard I have personally decided that I along with all kids of Defense personnels will contribute up to whatever money you require (Since being an armed forces kid all of us do very well in life), so that you along with your fellow journalists can go and serve in the forward areas in Kashmir.

Barkha Jii I don’t want to hear any excuse as our Honorable Defense minister Sri Manohar Parikkar Jii and our Honorable (Sort of) Sri Rahul Gandhi Jii are so into women empowerment and you also fit into the age group of joining the Territorial Army, So no excuse from your side will be tolerated.

For your convenience i have prepared a itenary as well..
Week 1 – with Victor Force in Avantipora and you will be the part of Road opening party.
Week2 – You will be the part of the Kilo Force
I want you to personally go and serve in these areas

• Pehalgam
    • Shopian
    • Rajouri
    • Poonch
    • Verinag
Dear Barkha Jii, On the behalf of all defence kids assure you that whatever is being paid you by NDTV or any other media house, we will compensate you minimum 10 times more than that. Please forward us your bank account details. You could fulfill the dream of women in combat role.

Thank You

Jai Hind

Why should she join? She is a brilliant journalist who sometimes has different views and because of it people dislike her.
She is perfectly fine as a journalist.

Why should she join? She is a brilliant journalist who sometimes has different views and because of it people dislike her.
She is perfectly fine as a journalist.

She is Brilliant BUT a Sell out ; a Traitor ; An Anti national Pakistani AGENT

She is loved by HAFIZ saeed and ISI

So she is the journalistic version of Hussain Haqqani? (a pakistani sellout)

Such people are in every country.

Mani Shankar Aiyar openly said in Pakistan to topple Modi govt and bring them to power if they wanted to meet with their objectives. These dhongressis, pseudo liberals, leftists (like Sitaram Yechury), terrorists (MIM and Kanhaiya Kumar) and such journalists like Burqa Dutt are India's shame and time has come to purge this country from such traitors who are dissecting India from within.

So she is the journalistic version of Hussain Haqqani? (a pakistani sellout)

Such people are in every country.

Haqqani wants to reform Pakistan and bring it on the path of peace and progress

Barkha Dutt wants to give away Kashmir to Pakistan

If she was in Pakistan she would have disappeared a long time back

Well irony is staggering !!!! because in Pakistan she is considered and called Anti Pakistan talking machine

Thought i not so fond of Barka Dutt (one as to admit that there are some social issue she has reported on ). Finding that one has to prove of one nationalism is - Join the ARMY, IS the Institute of the Armed forces. One Shouldn't tell another of what to do or who is a nationalist!

Also , please there are many many politician and bureaucrats who are directly or indirectly hurt or denied proper equipment, finance to the defence personnel and their family and we all have read the horror stories of such.

Who is Barka Dutt? - when we have such jokers still in service !!... HAND them a weapon and let them go first!

(Yes, I understand the Hypocrisy of what i just posted!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom