What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

@Dazzler @Sarge @fatman17

Check this, might be interesting, because the official source is naming ALKHALID 2

It has two variants (Al Khalid I & II).

Al-Khalid-II is equipped with an Active Protection System (APS).

View attachment 338101
The picture is of at least is AL KHALID 1 and as for AL KHALID II. My source tells me it's Turkey mainly behind AL KHALID II not China.

The picture is of at least is AL KHALID 1 and as for AL KHALID II. My source tells me it's Turkey mainly behind AL KHALID II not China.

I know VERY WELL that the picture is a AL-Khalid 1, because last year I was one of those Members who did first post the picture from Al-Khalid 1, but did you read who has written the article and what she says about the Alkhalid 2 ! ?

She is a Major in Pakistan Army, I dont think she is stupid to not know the types of our Tank inventory !

do they even assemble the engine? is not then it is a tin can---in case of sanctions all manufacture will end.....as no engine- no move----

Check this, might be interesting, because the official source is naming ALKHALID 2

View attachment 338101

Written By: Maj Sana Nasri

Maj Sana Ansari is from EME aviation Corps. I have seen her other articles in Hilal magazine. There could be an APS planned for AK-II. she should have mentioned what type atleast.

Which active protection system does it possess?

Upgraded Varta I APS;
image.jpeg

I know VERY WELL that the picture is a AL-Khalid 1, because last year I was one of those Members who did first post the picture from Al-Khalid 1, but did you read who has written the article and what she says about the Alkhalid 2 ! ?

She is a Major in Pakistan Army, I dont think she is stupid to not know the types of our Tank inventory !

And she faced a lot of heat coz of her love for photography ... Heard she and her husband (also an officer got reprimanded)..

As for AK & AKI the specs are available for both in the HIT website...

Upgraded Varta I APS;
View attachment 338229

And she faced a lot of heat coz of her love for photography ... Heard she and her husband (also an officer got reprimanded)..

As for AK & AKI the specs are available for both in the HIT website...
I am going to go crazy you keep showing it as upgraded model but others suggest this is not the upgraded model @Dazzler

I am going to go crazy you keep showing it as upgraded model but others suggest this is not the upgraded model @Dazzler

You are needlessly crying .. Till now there are 2 variants ..

AK= The basic one.

AK-I = Upgraded variant

http://www.hit.gov.pk/product.html

AK-II is still under development and they are closed lipped about it.

can u please provide more information about the APS, photos, media and more

image.jpeg

Basic AK variant with APS
image.jpeg

Not much is available on it .. But it's a modification of the Ukranian Varta APS.

View attachment 338101

Written By: Maj Sana Nasri

Only the last two lines discuss AK-2, and none of it is new.

You are needlessly crying .. Till now there are 2 variants ..

AK= The basic one.

AK-I = Upgraded variant

http://www.hit.gov.pk/product.html

AK-II is still under development and they are closed lipped about it.

View attachment 338303

Basic AK variant with APS
View attachment 338304

Not much is available on it .. But it's a modification of the Ukranian Varta APS.

It is the VARTA APS with pakistan specific modifications, has been around for many years. The Oplot M features the latest model of VARTA with several improvements.

is reading the HIT website so difficult for you?

www.hit.gov.pk

Back
Top Bottom