An Ex-Detainee of the U.S. Describes a 6-Year Ordeal! OR WAR OF TERROR on muslims?

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by batmannow, Jan 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    An Ex-Detainee of the U.S. Describes a 6-Year Ordeal! OR WAR OF TERROR on muslims?

NYTimes.com

By JANE PERLEZ, RAYMOND BONNER and SALMAN MASOOD
    Published: January 5, 2009

LAHORE, Pakistan — When Muhammad Saad Iqbal arrived home here in August after more than six years in American custody, including five at the military prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, he had difficulty walking, his left ear was severely infected, and he was dependent on a cocktail of antibiotics and antidepressants.

In November, a Pakistani surgeon operated on his ear, physical therapists were working on lower back problems and a psychiatrist was trying to wean him off the drugs he carried around in a white, plastic shopping bag.

The maladies, said Mr. Iqbal, 31, a professional reader of the Koran, are the result of a gantlet of torture, imprisonment and interrogation for which his Washington lawyer plans to sue the United States government.

The coming administration of President-elect Barack Obama is weighing whether to close the Guantánamo prison, which many critics have called an extralegal system of detention and abuse.

But the full stories of individual detainees like Mr. Iqbal are only now emerging after years in which they were shuttled around the globe under the Bush administration’s system of extraordinary rendition, which used foreign countries to interrogate and detain terrorism suspects in sites beyond the reach of American courts.

Mr. Iqbal was never convicted of any crime, or even charged with one. He was quietly released from Guantánamo with a routine explanation that he was no longer considered an enemy combatant, part of an effort by the Bush administration to reduce the prison’s population.

“I feel ashamed what the Americans did to me in this period,” Mr. Iqbal said, speaking for the first time at length about his ordeal during several hours of interviews with The New York Times, including one from his hospital bed in Lahore.

Mr. Iqbal was arrested early in 2002 in Jakarta, Indonesia, after boasting to members of an Islamic group that he knew how to make a shoe bomb, according to two senior American officials who were in Jakarta at the time.

Mr. Iqbal now denies ever having made the statement, but two days after his arrest, he said, the Central Intelligence Agency transferred him to Egypt. He was later shifted to the American prison at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, and ultimately to Guantánamo Bay.

Much of Mr. Iqbal’s account could not be independently corroborated. Two senior American officials confirmed that Mr. Iqbal had been “rendered” from Indonesia, but could not comment on, or confirm details of, how he was treated in custody. The Pentagon and C.I.A. deny using torture, and American diplomatic, military and intelligence officials agreed to talk about the case only on the condition of anonymity because the files are classified.

After Mr. Iqbal was picked up in Jakarta and interrogated for two days, American officials generally concluded that he was a braggart, a “wannabe,” and should be released, one of the senior American officials in Jakarta said. “He was a talker,” the senior American official said. “He wanted to believe he was more important than he was.”

There was no evidence that he had ever met Osama bin Laden, or had been to Afghanistan, the two senior American officials said. But in the atmosphere of fear and confusion in the months after Sept. 11, 2001, Mr. Iqbal was secretly moved to Egypt for further interrogation, said one of the senior American officials.

Mr. Iqbal said he had been beaten, tightly shackled, covered with a hood and given drugs, subjected to electric shocks and, because he denied knowing Mr. bin Laden, deprived of sleep for six months. “They make me blind and stand up for whole days,” he said in halting English, meaning that he had been covered with a hood or blindfolded.

The Pentagon and the C.I.A. have a policy of not talking about the detainees, but a C.I.A. spokesman, Paul Gimigliano, said, “The agency’s terrorist detention program has used lawful means of interrogation, reviewed and approved by the Department of Justice and briefed to the Congress.

“This individual, from what I have heard of his account, appears to be describing something utterly different,” Mr. Gimigliano added. “I have no idea what he’s talking about. The United States does not conduct or condone torture.”

Mr. Iqbal said he traveled to Jakarta in November 2001 on a personal odyssey to inform his stepmother that her husband — Mr. Iqbal’s father — had died of a stroke in Pakistan.

He fell in with members of the Islamic Defenders Front, according to his statement to the combatant status review tribunal at Guantánamo in 2004. The group is an Indonesian urban-based organization. It is not banned in Indonesia and has not been connected to any terrorist attacks.

According to Mr. Iqbal’s statement before the review tribunal at Guantánamo, he said he had told his new friends that he knew how to make a bomb that could be tucked into a shoe. He denies that now, saying someone else in the group made the boast.

Whatever the truth, the conversation among that circle of acquaintances caught the attention of Indonesian intelligence.

The Indonesian agents passed the information on to the C.I.A. in Jakarta, and Mr. Iqbal was seized at his rented room just before dawn on Jan. 9, 2002.

Mr. Iqbal said he had received his first round of physical abuse at the Jakarta airport, before being shoved onto the plane, shackled and blindfolded.

“One person from Egyptian intelligence, he come and he punch me here, very hard,” he said, pounding his chest, “and he grab me like this and he throw me against the wall. Then they make me naked, they torture me.”

He said he knew that his assailant at the airport was Egyptian from his Arabic accent. According to a senior American official and two Indonesian officials, Mr. Iqbal was flown from Jakarta to Cairo on a C.I.A. aircraft.

During the flight to Cairo, Mr. Iqbal said, he was bleeding from his nose, mouth and ears, and was unable to move because shackles wound tightly around his body.

When the plane landed, he was told he was in Cairo, he said. He was assigned a basement room like “a grave,” about 6 feet by 4 feet, he said, and was kept there for 92 days, according to the transcript of his tribunal hearing. On Jan. 11, 12 and 20, 2002, he was interrogated for 12 to 15 hours on each occasion, he said during the interviews here.

He described the interrogators as Egyptians. Mr. Iqbal said there were other men in the room whose faces were covered and who did not speak, but who passed notes with questions to the Egyptians.

He was asked when he had gone to Afghanistan and how he had met Mr. bin Laden. When he replied that he had never been to Afghanistan and had not met Mr. bin Laden, the Egyptians tortured him with electric shocks, he said. “I cry and I yell,” he said. “Also they gave me brain electric shocks.” He said he was forced to consume liquids that were laced with drugs “so you don’t know what you are talking about.”

In early April, he said, the Americans flew him to Bagram, the American air base outside the Afghan capital, Kabul. He was held there for almost a year, at times shackled and handcuffed in a small cage with other detainees, and further interrogated, he said.
    “A C.I.A. person said, ‘We forgive you; just accept you met Osama bin Laden.’ I said, ‘No, I’m not going to say that.’ ” Even though polygraph tests showed that he was telling the truth, he said, he was shifted from cell to cell every few hours and deprived of sleep for six months.:angry:
    Once he arrived at Guantánamo, on March 23, 2003, Mr. Iqbal was treated as an outcast by the other prisoners because he had not been trained in Afghanistan, according to a fellow inmate, Mamdouh Habib, an Australian who befriended him.

Mr. Iqbal became so depressed he tried to hang himself twice, and went on three hunger strikes, Mr. Habib said.

According to a statement in April 2007 by Dr. Ronald L. Sollock, the commander of the Naval Hospital at Guantánamo Bay, filed with the Court of Appeals in Washington, Mr. Iqbal was diagnosed with a perforated left eardrum, inflammation of the left external ear canal and inflammation of the left middle ear.:tsk:
    From 2003, according to the court filing by Dr. Sollock, Mr. Iqbal was prescribed antibiotics.

By the time he returned home to Pakistan, Mr. Iqbal was dependent on a “long list of drugs,” Mohammad Mujeeb, a professor of ear, nose and throat at the Services Hospital in Lahore, said in an interview. He said that part of Mr. Iqbal’s difficulty in walking appeared to be psychological, with scans showing only “mild to moderate” compression of the nerves in his back.:tsk:
    After Guantánamo, he was flown on an American military aircraft to the Islamabad airport, where two American Embassy officers, First Lt. Brian Strait and Keith Easter, witnessed his release, according to a United States government document he displayed. He was admitted to a hospital in Islamabad for treatment, and then questioned for three weeks at a safe house by Pakistani intelligence officers in what Mr. Iqbal called friendly sessions. Pakistani security officers then drove him back to Lahore and his extended family. “It was like a new life for me,” he said. “I was born again. There is no word to explain.”
    Mr. Iqbal’s case is now being fought in the American courts. His lawyer, Richard L. Cys of Davis Wright Tremaine, who visited him in Guantánamo, said he planned to sue the American government for the unlawful detention of Mr. Iqbal. :angry::angry::angry:
    Mr. Cys has also filed a lawsuit in the federal courts to win the release of Mr. Iqbal’s medical records for the period he was at Guantánamo, hoping to confirm Mr. Iqbal’s account of his abuse in Egypt.:tsk:
    In Lahore, Mr. Iqbal wants to return to teaching the Koran. “It’s easy for the United States to say no charges were found,” he said. “But who is responsible for the seven years of my life?”

Jane Perlez and Salman Masood reported from Lahore, Pakistan, and Raymond Bonner from Jakarta, Indonesia.
  2. Captain03

Captain03 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 254 / -0
    god will help us get our revenge
    but many muslims have to realize whats going on in the world
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  3. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    Captain03;sir
    sorry to differ with you sir, its not up to god ,to take our revenge, its up to our selves how we, see things & how we act!
    lets pray for the best, but world have to realize "whats going on with muslims",& world commmunity should change ,these double standrds of justice, security, & economics, to have peace, at large!
    dear sir, our PM just said it right, i guss?

GEO Pakistan
    PM urges int’l community not to have ‘double standards’
    Updated at: 1834 PST, Saturday, January 10, 2009

KARACHI: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani Saturday urged the international community not to have ‘double standards’ on the issues of Kashmir and Gaza.:tup:
    He was addressing foundation stone ceremony of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Accident, Emergency and Trauma Centre to be established in Civil Hospital Karachi. The ceremony was organized here in Sindh Chief Minister House.

“There is a lot of hue and cry on Mumbai attacks but a complete silence on the atrocities in Palestine and Kashmir which shows double standards on part of the world forces,” the Prime Minister complained, stressing need for changing this attitude.:angry::agree:
    He ruled out holding of mid-term elections, saying the assemblies will complete their five-year term.

“We pray that no other untoward incident takes place India because we fear its blame will also be put on us,” he said adding “it looks as if we are protecting two countries at the same time.”:tsk::agree:
    The Premier clarified that the President and Prime Minister belong to the same party and brushed aside the impression of having any differences between them.

Pakistan is stable and strong and its military forces alert while the government is well poised to face any kind of challenge including terrorism, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani asserted.

He dispelled the impression of failure of Pakistan’s foreign policy and added that it wishes to develop amicable relations with its neighbors.

To a question regarding Mumbai attacks, he said Pakistan has repeatedly expressed its readiness to extend all possible cooperation to India including intelligence sharing. India should refrain from demoralizing Pakistan through building diplomatic pressure and using its media.

On the statement of former president Pervez Musharraf in which he said there was no agreement with the U.S. in connection with drone attacks in tribal areas, the Prime Minister said: “whether or not there was any agreement by the previous regime I can tell you the present government has no understanding with the U.S. in this regard.”
  4. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    No military deal over cross-border attacks: Musharraf
    Updated at: 1057 PST, Saturday, January 10, 2009
    ISLAMABAD: Former President Pervaiz Musharraf has rubbished do more rhetoric from US and said there is no secret understanding over cross-border attacks. Pakistan has done more than anyone else in war against terror.:tup:
    Talking to media before his departure to US for lectures, Musharraf said India should stop talking about surgical strikes, as Pakistan is ready to cope up any adventure with full force.

Replying to a question, Musharraf said Mumbai attacks created war hysteria in India and Pakistan.

He said said root causes of terrorism needed to be address and this is the time to resolve Kashmir and Palestine issue. He declined to comment on government’s performance.
  5. Captain03

Captain03 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 254 / -0
    srry man my mistake
    it was actually a typo
    i meant to say god will help us get our revenge
    but first the muslim nations have to realize whats going on in the world
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Lockheed F-16

Lockheed F-16 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 404 / -0
    The real shock is that we muslims ourselves are responsible for the torture. Look what the Egypt agents did to Iqbal, we are all supporting terrorism, doesn't matter if Indonesia or Egypt...
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    Lockheed F-16; sir
    yes thats what i meant , muslims have to think before act, the example of "poor
    & innocent IQBAL" , & many more like him, who were the victms, & there is no hue & cry from our politicians,& no 1 there to , highlight there voices, thn what should we do?:cry::tsk::disagree:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    Guantanamo Bay Detainees by Age

Name Nationality Released Age (approximate) Birthplace

Qudus, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 21 Nadali, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Asad Afghanistan Yes 21 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Naqib Afghanistan Yes 21 Zargary Camp, Pakistan
    Khadr, Omar Ahmed Toronto, 23 Khadr,Khadr, Omar Ahmed

Al Qarani, Muhammed Hamid Chad No 23 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Omar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 23 Larkana, Pakistan
    Ullah, Shams Afghanistan Yes 23 Gulnoom Khan, Afghanistan
    Al Shihri, Yussef Mohammed Mubarak Saudi Arabia Yes 24 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Ali Bin Attash, Hassan Mohammed Saudi Arabia No 24 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Jawad, Mohamed Afghanistan No 24 Miran Shah, Pakistan
    Muhammed, Peta Afghanistan Yes 24 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Rahman, Mahbub Afghanistan Yes 24 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Ghetan, Abdul Salam Saudi Arabia Yes 25 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Ahmad, Sultan Pakistan Yes 25 Sargodha, Pakistan
    Al Zahrani, Yasser Talal Saudi Arabia Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 25 Yenbo, Saudi Arabia
    Ayub, Haji Mohammed China Yes 25 Toqquztash, China Yes
    Kafkas, Abdullah D. Russia Yes 25 Prohladsk, Russia
    Hafez, Khalil Rahman Pakistan Yes 25 Punjab, Pakistan
    Abd Al-Razaq, Abdallah Hamid Ibrahim Al-Sharikh Saudi Arabia Yes 25 Shaqara, Saudi Arabia
    Al Ansari, Faris Muslim Afghanistan Yes 25 Mukala, Yemen
    Esmhatulla, Qari Afghanistan Yes 25 Ramsha, Pakistan
    Urayman, Sajin Pakistan Yes 25 Gujaranwala, Pakistan
    Hamiduva, Shakhrukh Uzbekistan No 26 Kokan, Uzbekistan
    Ahmed, Faruq Ali Yemen No 26 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Fouzan, Fahd Muhammed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Muhammad Surur Dakhilallah Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Qaisuma, Saudi Arabia
    Magrupov, Abdullah Tohtasinovich Kazakhstan Yes 26 Semeya, Kazakhstan
    Al Jutayli, Fahd Salih Sulayman Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Burayada, Saudi Arabia
    Hassen, Mohammed Mohammed Yemen No 26 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Aleh, Ali Bin Ali Yemen No 26 Adem, Yemen
    Sebai, Mohammed Jayed Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Iqbal, Zafar Pakistan Yes 26 Sambal, Pakistan
    Kerimbakiev, Abdulrahim Kazakhstan Yes 26 Semei, Kazakhstan
    Abdallah, Muhamed Hussein Somalia No 26 Boor'o, Somalia
    Al Bedani, Abdul Khaled Ahmed Sahleh Saudi Arabia No 26 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Al Ghatani, Khalid Malu Shia Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Al Arib, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Tariqe Shallah Hassan Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rimi, Ali Yahya Mahdi Yemen Yes 26 Sana'a, Yemen
    Fiyatullah, Kay Pakistan Yes 26 Narmasperlay, Pakistan
    Ghani, Abdul 2 Afghanistan Yes 26 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Ishaq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 26 Panjgoor, Pakistan
    Qader, Ahmed Abdul Yemen No 26 Sana'a, Yemen
    Shah, Zakim Afghanistan Yes 26 Tora Oba, Afghanistan
    Umar, Ibrahim Umar Ali Al- Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Al Qaseem, Saudi Arabia
    Irfan, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 27 Bahalwapur, Pakistan
    Mohammed, Ali Muhammed Nasir Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Shabani, Fahd Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Iqbal, Faik Pakistan Yes 27 Karachi, Pakistan
    Al Sharakh, Abdulhadi Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Baddah, Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Abdul Aziz Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Quia, Saudi Arabia
    Karnaz, Murat Turkey Yes 27 Bremen, Germany
    Nur, Yusif Khalil Abdallah Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Noaimi, Abdullah Bahrain Yes 27 Manama, Bahrain
    Shaaban, Ali Husein Syria No 27 Utaiba, Syria
    Usman, Shabidzada Pakistan Yes 27 Malal, Pakistan
    Mohamed, Fahed Nasser Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Abaha, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Salman Saad Al Khadi Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Hudin, Salah Pakistan / Afghanistan Yes 27 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Khantumani, Muhammad Abd Al Nasir Muhammad Syria No 27 Halab, Syria
    Abasin, Said Afghanistan Yes 27 Khan o Khel, Afghanistan
    Adam Gul, Ataullah Afghanistan Yes 27 Khushawa, Afghanistan
    Ahmed, Ali Pakistan Yes 27 Baluchistan, Pakistan
    Al Hamiri, Mohammed Abdullah Yemen No 27 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Al Nasir, Ibrahim Muhammed Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Shedoky, Mish'Al Muhammad Rashid Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Aslaam, Noor Afghanistan Yes 27 Warna, Pakistan
    Awad, Waqas Mohammed Ali Yemen No 27 Aden, Yemen
    Azimullah Afghanistan Yes 27 North Waziristan, Pakistan
    Fazaldad, Fnu Pakistan Yes 27 Atian, Pakistan Yes
    Ghazi, Fahed Abdullah Ahmad Yemen No 27 Bayt Ghazi, Yemen
    Ibrahim, Nayif Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Il Bhawith, Zaid Binsallah Mohammed Saudi Arabia No 27 Qasim, Saudi Arabia
    Ismail, Sadeq Muhammad Sa Id Yemen Yes 27 Jabal Haimain, Yemen
    Karim, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 27 Sangin, Afghanistan
    Khan, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 27 Shah Toria, Afghanistan
    Khan, Shardar Afghanistan Yes 27 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Mohhamed, Hanif Pakistan Yes 27 Adda Shenal, Pakistan
    Muhammad, Abd Al Rahman Abdullah Ali Yemen No 27 Sana'a, Yemen
    Muhibullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 27 Shah Wali Koot, Afghanistan
    Qattaa, Mansoor Muhammed Ali Saudi Arabia No 27 Ta'if, Saudia Arabia
    Rahman, Habib Afghanistan Yes 27 Mansaira, Pakistan
    Samad, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 27 Zormat, Afghanistan
    Al Balushi, Salah Abdul Rasul Ali Abdul Rahman Bahrain Yes 28 Muharraq, Bahrain
    Sattar, Abdul Pakistan Yes 28 Bumb, Pakistan
    Khan, Janan Taus Afghanistan Yes 28 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Mohammad, Mohammad Lameen Sidi Mauritania Yes 28 Zandeer, Niger
    Mohhamed, Sohab Mahud Iraq No 28 Piboss, Iraq
    Balzuhair, Shawki Awad Yemen No 28 Hadramout, Yemen
    Benchellali, Mourad France Yes 28 Venissieu, France
    Iqbal, Asif United Kingdom Yes 28 West Bromwich, United Kingdom
    Uyar, Salih

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Turkey Yes 28 Kojaeli, Turkey Yes
    Ahmed, Rhuhel United Kingdom Yes 28 Birmingham, United Kingdom
    Ben Moujan, Muhammad Morocco Yes 28 Dar Bida, Morocco
    Said, Salam Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Tabokh, Saudi Arabia
    Aliza, Abdul Rauf Afghanistan Yes 28 Azan Village, Afghanistan
    Raza, Abid Pakistan Yes 28 Digary Sindh, Pakistan
    Sultan, Zahid Pakistan Yes 28 Abdabot, Pakistan
    Said Kuman, Ahmed Yaslam Yemen No 28 Hathramout, Yemen
    Al Dhuby, Khalid Mohammed Salih Yemen No 28 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rabiesh, Yusef Abdullah Saleh Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Al Khasim, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shili, Ibrahim Rushdan Brayk Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zahrani, Said Ibrahim Ramzi Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Alikhel, Sha Mohammed Pakistan Yes 28 Swaat, Pakistan
    Ansar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 28 Jalan Makhdoom, Pakistan
    Bamari, Bakhtiar Iran Yes 28 Damon, Iran
    Bullar, Mohi Afghanistan Yes 28 Urezgon, Afghanistan
    Faraj, Abd Al Hadio Omar Mahmoud Syria No 28 Hama, Syria
    Hezbullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 28 Miran Shah, Pakistan
    Jaid Al Khathami, Saleh Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Dharan, Saudi Arabia
    Khadr, Abdul Canada Yes 28 Unknown
    Layar, Sabit Afghanistan Yes 28 Sawali Khot, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Taj Afghanistan Yes 28 Afghanistan
    Nasir, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 28 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Rahmatullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 28 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Shayban, Said Bezan Ashek Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Ta'iz, Saudi Arabia
    Sohail, Mohammed Mustafa Afghanistan No 28 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Asad Pakistan Yes 28 Swahbi, Pakistan
    Al Taibi, Rami Bin Said Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Juaid, Abdul Rahman Owaid Mohammad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Salih, Ali Mohsen Yemen Yes 29 Guban, Yemen
    Sen, Ibrahim Shafir Turkey Yes 29 Van, Turkey
    Homaro, Moyuballah Tajikistan Yes 29 Alisurkhan, Tajikistan
    Salam, Mohammed Ahmed Yemen No 29 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Anwar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Pakistan
    Al Harbi, Majid Abdallah Husayn Muhammad Al Samluli Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Ahmad, Majid Mahmud Abdu Yemen No 29 Burayqah, Yemen
    Al Nasir, Abd Al Aziz Muhammad Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Sen, Mesut Belgium Yes 29 Brussels, Belgium
    Al Aasmi, Assem Matruq Mohammad Palestine / Saudi Arabia No 29 Khan Younis, Israel
    Thani, Abdallah Faris Al Unazi Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Saudi Arabia
    Houari, Abdul Raham Algeria Yes 29 Algiers, Algeria
    Abbas, Yusef China No 29 Aksu, China
    Akhtar Mohammed, Rostum Afghanistan Yes 29 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Al Balushi, Salah Abdul Rasul Ali Abdul Saudi Arabia No 29 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Bihani, Ghaleb Nassar Yemen No 29 Tabokh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Frih, Majed Hamad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Hataybi, Abdul Rahman Nashi Badi Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Dehman, Saudi Arabia
    Al Madoonee, Musab Omar Ali Yemen No 29 Al-Hudida, Yemen
    Al Nasir, Faizal Saha Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rashid, Mesh Arsad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Sana'a, Saudi Arabia
    Al Tayabi, Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Halban, Saudi Arabia
    Alhabiri, Mishal Awad Sayaf Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Minawara, Saudi Arabia
    Asekzai, Azizullah Afghanistan Yes 29 Karez, Afghanistan
    Ashraf, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Kalaswala, Pakistan
    Bin Atef, Mahmmoud Omar Mohammed Yemen No 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Bwazir, Mohammed Ali Abdullah Yemen No 29 Howra, Yemen
    Ghul, Nathi Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Ghuladkhan Afghanistan Yes 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Gul, Dawd Afghanistan Yes 29 Zedana, Afghanistan
    Gul Ghaman, Nasser Afghanistan Yes 29 Manikhel, Afghanistan
    Hamidullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Hasan, Mirwais Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Insanullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Jan, Said Amir Afghanistan Yes 29 Koozbia, Afghanistan
    Khan, Tila Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Wazierstan, Pakistan
    Lnu, Sharifullah Afghanistan No 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Mahdi, Fawaz Naman Hamoud Abdullah Yemen Yes 29 The Shaira, Yemen
    Naserullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Nasim, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 29 Megan, Afghanistan
    Obaidullah Afghanistan No 29 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Rafiq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Kabal, Pakistan
    Rahmad, Nisar Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Raza, Mohammed Arshad Pakistan Yes 29 Bahawal Nagar, Pakistan
    Saleh Naser, Abdul Rahman Mohamed Yemen No 29 Ma'rib, Yemen
    Tahar, Mohmmad Ahmad Ali Yemen No 29 Ib, Yemen
    Ul Haq, Israr Pakistan Yes 29 Topi, Pakistan
    Ullah, Noor Habib Afghanistan Yes 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Al Marwalah, Bashir Nasir Ali Yemen No 30 Al-Haymah, Yemen
    Mazharudin, Fnu Tajikistan Yes 30 Pajpai, Pakistan
    Tahamuttan, Mohammed Abdullah West Bank No 30 Burka, West Bank
    Hamdi, Yasser Saudi Arabia / USA Yes 30 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Hamdoun, Zahar Omar Hamis Bin Yemen No 30 Ash Shihr, Yemen
    Noori, Adel China No 30 Xing Xiang, China
    Al Farha, Said Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Bahir, Saudi Arabia
    Belmar, Richard Dean United Kingdom Yes 30 London, United Kingdom
    Abassi, Feroz Ali United Kingdom Yes 30 Entebbe, Uganda
    Alhamiri, Abdulah United Arab Emirates Yes 30 Alan, United Arab Emirates
    Akhmyarov, Rustam Russia Yes 30 Chelyabinsk, Russia
    Al Rahizi, Ali Ahmad Muhammad Yemen No 30 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Awzar, Mohamed Ibrahim Morocco Yes 30 Koreebja, Morocco
    Al Jayfi, Issam Hamid Al Bin Ali Yemen Yes 30 Sada, Yemen
    Al Khaldi, Abdul Aziz Saad Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Awfi, Mazin Salih Musaid Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Shakaran, Ibrahim Bin Morocco Yes 30 Casablanca, Morocco
    Sassi, Nizar France Yes 30 Lyons, France
    Al Khalifa, Sheikh Salman Ebrahim Mohamed Ali Bahrain Yes 30 Rifah, Bahrain
    Hadjarab, Nabil Algeria No 30 Aentaya, Algeria
    Arbaysh, Ibrahim Sulayman Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Al Brida, Saudi Arabia
    Ghezali, Mehdi Mohammad Sweden Yes 30 Stockholm, Sweden
    Al Asadi, Mohammed Ahmed Ali Yemen Yes 30 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Oshan, Saleh Abdall Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Rabeii, Salman Yahya Hassan Mohammed Yemen No 30 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Hassan, Emad Abdalla Yemen No 30 Aden, Yemen
    Abdulqadirakhun, Abdullah China No 30 Xinjian, China
    Al Azmi, Sa Ad Madi Sa Ad Kuwait Yes 30 Doha, Kuwait
    Kiyemba, Jamal Abdullah Uganda Yes 30 Bunamwaya, Uganda
    Al Jabri, Bandar Ahmad Mubarak Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Kurd, Mohamed Anwar Iran Yes 30 Zahedan, Iran
    Mehmood, Majid Pakistan Yes 30 Bahawal District, Pakistan
    Al Sulami, Yahya Samil Al Suwaymil Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Khan, Mohammad Kashef Pakistan Yes 30 Karachi, Pakistan
    Abd Al Wahab, Abd Al Malik Yemen No 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Ahmed, Abdul Rahman Yemen No 30 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Harbi, Mohammed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Kunduzi, Umar Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 30 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Al Qahtani, Abdullah Hamid Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qahtani, Muhammad Mani Ahmed Al Shal Lan Saudi Arabia No 30 Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Al Saleh, Abdul Yemen No 30 Muqela, Yemen
    Al Shammari, Zaban Thaaher Zaban Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Arar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shulan, Hani Abdul Muslih Yemen Yes 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Al Usaymi, Nayif Fahd Mutliq Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Alahdal, Abu Bakr Ibn Ali Muhhammad Yemen No 30 Al Hudaydah, Yemen
    Azani, Saad Masir Mukbl Al Yemen No 30 Al Reef, Yemen
    Bismullah, Haji Afghanistan No 30 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Daoud, Mohamman Afghanistan Yes 30 Emam Saheb, Afghanistan
    Hakim, Abdel Ghalib Ahmad Yemen No 30 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Irfan, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 30 Punjab, Pakistan
    Ismail, Yasin Qasem Muhammad Yemen No 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Jahdari, Ziad Said Farg Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Muhammed, Abdul Majid Iran Yes 30 Zahedan, Iran
    Nasrullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 30 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Qader Idris, Idris Ahmed Abdu Yemen No 30 Rada, Yemen
    Safollah, Ghaser Zaban Pakistan Yes 30 Madanchak, Pakistan
    Shahir, Walid Mohammed Yemen Yes 30 Al Tawahi, Yemen
    Sulayman, Abdul Rahman Abdul Abu Ghityh Yemen No 30 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Uthman, Uthman Abdul Rahim Mohammed Yemen No 30 Aden, Yemen
    Wazir, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 30 Sheikh Amir, Afghanistan
    Saeed, Hafiz Ihsan Pakistan Yes 31 Lahore, Pakistan
    Al Harazi, Fahed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Fauzee, Ibrahim Maldives Yes 31 Thulhaadhoo, Maldives Yes
    Abdulayev, Omar Hamzayavich Tajikistan No 31 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Lahassimi, Najib Mohammad Morocco Yes 31 Sattat, Morocco
    Zemmori, Mosa Zi Belgium Yes 31 Wilryk, Belgium
    Al Ajmi, Abdallah Saleh Ali

The U.S. military accused him of fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan and wanting to kill Americans. He was involved in one of three suicide bombings that killed seven Iraqi security forces in Mosul on April 26, 2008, Defense Department officials said.
    Ex-Guantanamo Detainee Joined Iraq Suicide Attack (Post, May 8, 2008) Kuwait Yes 31 Almadi, Kuwait
    Al Qurbi, Mohammed Mubarek Salah Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Khamees Musheet, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amri, Abd Al Rahman Moaza Zafer Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Arar, Saudi Arabia
    Binyam, Mohammed Ahmed

Formal Charges Ethiopia No 31 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
    Al Shamyri, Mustafa Abdul Qawi Abdul Aziz Yemen No 31 Sana'a, Yemen
    Janko, Abd Al Rahim Abdul Rassak Syria No 31 Al Qamashil, Syria
    Al Bidna, Sa Ad Ibraham Sa Ad Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Mohamed, Ahmed China No 31 Artush, China
    Saleh, Ayoub Murshid Ali Yemen No 31 Usabee, Yemen
    Salehove, Maroof Saleemovich Tajikistan Yes 31 Dushanbe, Tajikistan Yes
    Naseer, Munir Bin Pakistan Yes 31 Karachi, Pakistan
    Al Qahtani, Jabir Hasan Muhamed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Zaid, Walid Said Bin Said Yemen No 31 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Hanashi, Mohammad Ahmed Abdullah Saleh Yemen Yes 31 Al Habrub, Yemen
    Ali, Adnan Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amrani, Ayman Mohammad Silman Jordan Yes 31 Muthalthal Ardha, Jordan
    Al Dubaikey, Bessam Muhammed Saleh Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Qasim, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sabri, Mashur Abdallah Muqbil Ahmed Yemen No 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Baada, Tarek Ali Abdullah Ahmed Yemen No 31 Shebwa, Yemen
    Balkhair, Rashed Awad Khalaf Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Jurashi, Saudi Arabia
    Haidel, Mohammed Ahmed Said Yemen No 31 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Hashem, Mubarak Hussain Bin Abul Bangladesh Yes 31 Baria, Bangladesh
    Jan, Jumma Tajikistan Yes 31 Kurgantapa, Tajikistan
    Kamin, Mohammed Afghanistan No 31 Unknown
    Khan, Tariq Pakistan Yes 31 Village 426, Pakistan
    Masud, Sharaf Ahmad Muhammad Yemen No 31 Sana'a, Yemen
    Mohammed, Rasool Shahwali Zair Mohammed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 31 Lowara, Afghanistan Yes
    Qahtani, Said Muhammad Husyan Saudi Arabia No 31 Khamees Mushail, Saudi Arabia
    Rahman, Fizaulla Afghanistan Yes 31 Sancharak, Afghanistan
    Sarwar, Kari Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 31 Ashakay Village, Afghanistan
    Shah, Said Mohammed Alim

According to the Pentagon, Shah returned to the fight in Afghanistan upon his release. Afghanistan Yes 31 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Zahrani, Fawaz Abd Al-Aziz Al- Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Dergoul, Tarek Morocco Yes 32 Mile End, United Kingdom
    Moqbel, Samir Naji Al Hasan Yemen No 32 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Kasimbekov, Kamalludin Uzbekistan No 32 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Madni, Hafez Qari Mohamed Saad Iqbal

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1104ap_pakistan_guantanamo_prisoner.html Pakistan Yes 32 Pakistan
    Amar, Abu Saudi Arabia No 32 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Abd Al Mujahid, Mahmoud Abd Al Aziz Yemen No 32 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Khalik, Saidullah China No 32 Ghulja, China
    Al Zayla, Muhammed Yahia Mosin Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Wahab, Musa Abed Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Abdulahat, Emam China No 32 Konashahar, China
    Al Tays, Ali Husayn Abdullah Yemen Yes 32 Sada, Yemen
    Al Sani, Fahmi Salem Said Yemen No 32 Mikala, Yemen
    Al Awda, Fouzi Khalid Abdullah Kuwait No 32 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Ahjam, Ahmed Adnan Syria No 32 Halab, Syria
    Vahitov, Aiat Nasimovich Russia Yes 32 Naberyozhnyj, Russia
    Amtiri, Nasser Najiri Kuwait Yes 32 Mahwa, Kuwait
    Achab Kanouni, Imad France Yes 32 Casablanco, Morocco
    Ahmed, Feda

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan Yes
    Qasim, Khaled Yemen No 32 Themeir, Yemen
    Manzu, Hafice Leqeat Pakistan Yes 32 Kanaval District, Pakistan
    Al Nurr, Anwar Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Toraif, Saudi Arabia
    Abulwance, Yamatolah Afghanistan Yes 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Achezkai, Haji Mohammed Khan Afghanistan Yes 32 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Ahmed, Ali Abdullah Yemen Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 32 Ib, Yemen
    Ahmed, Fahmi Abdullah Yemen No 32 Debab, Yemen
    Ahmed, Fayad Yahya Yemen No 32 Aden, Yemen
    Al Alawi, Muaz Hamza Ahmad Yemen No 32 Bajor, Yemen
    Al Bawardi, Khalid Saud Abd Al Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Kurash, Muhammad Abd Al Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Maythali, Ha Il Aziz Ahmed Yemen No 32 Zemar, Yemen
    Al Qahtani, Jabran Said Wazar

Formal Charges Saudi Arabia No 32 Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
    Al Samiri, Bader Al Bakri Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sharabi, Zuhail Abdo Anam Said Yemen No 32 Taiz, Yemen
    Ali, Said Saim Pakistan Yes 32 Karachi, Pakistan
    Ehssanullah Afghanistan Yes 32 Sarwan Qala, Afghanistan
    Esmatulla, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 32 Dekundie, Afghanistan
    Far Huddine, Bar Afghanistan Yes 32 Tora Oba, Afghanistan
    Ghul, Wazir Zalim Afghanistan Yes 32 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Kakar, Mohammed Raz-Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Khod, Afghanistan
    Khan, Hazrat Sangin Afghanistan Yes 32 Lowal, Afghanistan
    Mamut, Abdul Helil China No 32 Kashkar, China
    Mohammed, Hussein Salem Yemen No 32 Aden, Yemen
    Mohammed, Said Afghanistan Yes 32 Afghanistan
    Noman, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 32 Pakistan
    Peerzai, Qari Hasan Ulla Afghanistan Yes 32 Baghran, Afghanistan
    Quasam, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Bamian, Afghanistan
    Sargidene, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Archasan, Afghanistan
    Shah, Solaiman Dur Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Panjwaee, Afghanistan
    Torjan, Shaibjan Afghanistan No 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Wali, Badshah Afghanistan Yes 32 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Al Mishad, Sharif Fati Ali Egypt No 33 Shabin El Kom, Egypt
    Zeidan, Ibrahim Mahdy Achmed Libya Yes 33 Sorman, Libya
    Al Mahayawi, Saud Dakhil Allah Muslih Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Khan, Muhammed Ijaz Pakistan Yes 33 Kafilgarh, Pakistan
    Sayab, Mutij Sadiz Ahmad Algeria No 33 Unknown
    Shaheen Shahwali Zair Mohammed, Naqeebyllah

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 33 Khowst, Afghanistan Yes
    Al Mousa, Abdul Hakim Abdul Rahman Abduaziz Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qadir, Mohammed Abd Al Algeria Yes 33 Taot, Algeria
    Ul Shah, Zia Pakistan Yes 33 Karachi, Pakistan
    Abdul Said, Hassan Iraq No 33 Basra, Iraq
    Makram, Murtadha Al Said Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sharif, Fahd Umr Abd Al Majid Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Karim, Arkan Mohammad Ghafil Iraq No 33 Dekar, Iraq
    Said, Hassan Mujamma Rabai Algeria No 33 Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria
    Souleimani Laalmai, Mohamad Morocco Yes 33 Casablanca, Morocco
    Mahnut, Bahtiyar China No 33 Ghulja, China
    Hadi, Salem Ahmed Yemen No 33 Hadramaut, Yemen
    Ahmad, Bashir Pakistan Yes 33 Chah Kote Wala, Pakistan
    Ahmad, Osam Abdul Rahan Jordan Yes 33 Al-Zarqa, Jordan
    Al Hizani, Abd Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyahd, Saudi Arabia
    Al Mudhaffari, Abdel Qadir Hussein Yemen No 33 Al Bayda, Yemen
    Al Noofayaee, Abdalaziz Kareem Salim Saudi Arabia No 33 Al Shafa, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Mani Shaman Turki Al Habardi Saudi Arabia Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 33 Al-Qarara, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Marwa'I, Toufiq Saber Muhammad Yemen No 33 Al Dumaina, Yemen
    Basardah, Yasim Muhammed Yemen No 33 Shabua, Yemen
    Farhad, Din Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Hashim, Mohammed Afghanistan No 33 Qandahar, Afghanistan
    Hatim, Said Muhammed Salih Yemen No 33 Ibb, Yemen
    Jarabh, Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullah Sarem Yemen No 33 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Sultan Afghanistan Yes 33 Qal eh, Afghanistan
    Qyati, Abdul Rahman Umir Al Yemen No 33 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Rahman, Abdul Yemen No 33 Hadramaut, Yemen
    Rahman, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 33 Haji Baras, Afghanistan Yes
    Rahman, Murtazah Abdul Afghanistan Yes 33 Nadali, Afghanistan
    Sharif, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Kalina, Afghanistan
    Uwaydah, Rashid Awad Rashid Al Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
    Yacoub, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Khwazak, Afghanistan
    Abd Al Rahman Abd, Allal Ab Aljallil Yemen No 34 Aluday, Yemen
    Al Shurfa, Ohmed Ahmed Mahamoud Saudi Arabia No 34 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Uwaydha, Sultan Ahmed Dirdeer Musa Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Shalabi, Abdul Rahman Saudi Arabia No 34 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Muri, Khalid Rashd Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Khafji, Saudi Arabia
    Bin Hamlili, Adil Hadi Al Jazairi Algeria No 34 Oram, Algeria
    Al Mutayri, Khalid Abdullah Mishal Thamer Kuwait Yes 34 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Abd Al Sattar, Muieen A Deen Jamal A Deen Abd Al Fusal United Arab Emirates No 34 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Ishmurat, Timur Ravilich Russia Yes 34 Azenakai, Russia
    Al Kandari, Faiz Mohammed Ahmed Kuwait No 34 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Tsiradzho, Poolad T Azerbaijan No 34 Baku, Azerbaijan
    Mohammed, Nag China No 34 Khulga, China
    Naji, Aziz Abdul Algeria No 34 Batna, Algeria
    Bin Salem, Muhhammad Said Yemen No 34 Hadramaut, Yemen
    Khan, Isa Pakistan Yes 34 Bannu, Pakistan
    Al Asiri, Turki Mash Awi Zayid Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Taboq, Saudi Arabia
    Khan, Ejaz Ahmad Pakistan Yes 34 Mardan, Pakistan
    Al Shumrani, Mohammad Al Rahman Saudi Arabia No 34 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Darbi, Ahmed Muhammed Haza Saudi Arabia No 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Abu Ghanim, Mohammed Rajab Sadiq Yemen No 34 Sanaa, Yemen
    Ahmed, Saghir Pakistan Yes 34 Sargodha, Pakistan
    Al Ansi, Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah Yemen No 34 Sanaa, Yemen
    Al Barakat, Khalid Hassan Husayn Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Fayfi, Jabir Jubran Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Hubayshi, Khalid Sulaymanjaydh Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rammah, Omar Mohammed Ali Yemen No 34 Al Beitha, Yemen
    Alikozi, Amanullah Afghanistan Yes 34 Deh Raud, Afghanistan
    Hawsawi, Amran Baqur Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Rahim, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 34 Sharshar, Afghanistan
    Ruhani, Gholam Afghanistan Yes 34 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Salaam, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 34 Birmal, Afghanistan
    Tahir, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 34 Mirkhan Khail, Afghanistan
    Al Sharbi, Ghassan Abdullah

Formal Charges Saudi Arabia No 35 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nahdi, Sulaiman Awath Sulaiman Bin Ageel Yemen No 35 Al Mukalla, Yemen
    Hamidullah, Ali Sher Uzbekistan No 35 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Abdurehim, Dawut China No 35 Ghulja, China
    Abdulhehim, Adel

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 35 Ghulja, China Yes
    Ahmad, Ahmad Abd Al Rahman Spain Yes 35 Cueta, Spain
    Anvar, Hassan China No 35 Urumchi, China
    Al Suadi, Abdul Aziz Abdullah Ali Yemen No 35 Milhan, Yemen
    Ali, Walid Mohammad Haj Mohammad Sudan Yes 35 Donkhallah, Sudan
    Sharqawi, Abdu Ali Al Haji Yemen No 35 Ta'iz, Saudi Arabia
    Hassam, Zakirjan

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Russia Yes 35 Saratov, Russia Yes
    Al Ali, Mahmud Salem Horan Mohammed Mutlak Syria No 35 Doha, Syria
    Al Shimri, Maji Afas Radhi Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Ayubi, Salahodin Pakistan Yes 35 Lahore, Pakistan
    Al Harbi, Ghanim Abdul Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Khobar, Saudi Arabia
    Jamaludinovich, Abu Bakir Uzbekistan No 35 Chartakh, Uzbekistan
    Ghafar Homarovich, Shirinov Tajikistan Yes 35 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Ayub, Haseeb Pakistan Yes 35 Budho, Pakistan
    Abdulghupur, Hajiakbar China No 35 Ghulja, China
    Al Anazi, Sultan Sari Sayel Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
    Al Husayn, Zaid Muhamamd Sa'Ad Jordan Yes 35 Amman, Jordan
    Al Nusayri, Adil Uqla Hassan Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Sakakah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Warafi, Muktar Yahya Najee Yemen No 35 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Hafizullah, Fnu Afghanistan No 35 Afghanistan
    Hamdullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 35 Kushki Nakod, Afghanistan
    Khan, Hukumra

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 35 Chenna Village, Afghanistan Yes
    Mohammadullah Afghanistan Yes 35 Manu, Afghanistan
    Nashir, Sa Id Salih Sa Id Yemen No 35 Habilain, Yemen
    Saleh Ganmi, Abdullah Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Rabug, Saudi Arabia
    Suleiman, Fayiz Ahmad Yahia Yemen No 35 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Ahmed, Abdul Rahman Uthman Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Mizouz, Mohammed Morocco Yes 36 Casablanca, Morocco
    Mahjoub, Muhammed Al Ghazali Babaker Sudan Yes 36 Um Durman, Sudan
    Odijev, Ruslan Anatolivich Russia Yes 36 Prolandnom, Russia
    Basit, Akhdar Qasem

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 36 Ghulja, China Yes
    Batayev, Ilkham Turdbyavich Uzbekistan Yes 36 Abaye, Kazakhstan
    Al Shamari, Abd Al Aziz Sayir Kuwait Yes 36 Al Fahahil, Kuwait
    Al Kandari, Abdullah Kamel Kuwait Yes 36 Hawalli, Kuwait
    Al Shihri, Said Ali Jabir Al Khathim Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Tamimi, Haydar Jabbar Hafez Iraq No 36 Kute, Iraq
    al-Dossari, Jumah Mohammed Abdul Latif Bahrain Yes 36 Khabar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Marri, Jaralla Saleh Mohammed Kahla Qatar Yes 36 Doha, Qatar
    Abderrahmane, Slimane Hadj Denmark Yes 36 Roskilde, Denmark
    Barhoumi, Sufyian

Formal Charges Algeria No 36 Algiers, Algeria
    Al Harbi, Mohamed Atiq Awayd Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Kahlid Saad Saudi Arabia No 36 Al Tabia, Saudi Arabia
    Abdallah, Sayf Bin Tunisia No 36 Menzil, Tunisia
    Al Jadani, Humud Dakhil Humud Said Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amri, Abdul Rahman Ma Ath Thafir Saudi Arabia No 36 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Abdenour, Sameur Algeria Yes 36 Algiers, Algeria
    Abdul Rahman, Abdul Ghappar China No 36 Kucha, China
    Sharipov, Rukniddin Fayziddinovich Tajikistan Yes 36 Lenenabad, Tajikistan
    Al Busayss, Adil Said Al Haj Obeid Yemen No 36 Aden, Yemen
    Tariq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Alladand Dehry, Pakistan
    Adam, Mohammed Sadiq Uzbekistan Yes 36 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Adil, Ahmed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 36 Kashkar, China Yes
    Ahmad, Noor

According to the Pentagon, "Noor was released in July of 2003, and has since participated in fighting against US forces near Kandahar. After his release, Noor was identified as the person in an October 7, 2001, video interview with al-Jazeerah TV network, wherein he is identified as the “deputy defense minister of the Taliban.” In this interview, he described the defensive position of the mujahideen and claimed they had recently downed an airplane." Afghanistan Yes 36 Moqur, Afghanistan
    Ahmed Zaid Salim Zuhair Saudi Arabia No 36 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Akbar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Al Kabi, Jamil Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Omairah, Othman Ahmed Othman Yemen Yes 36 Shabwa, Yemen
    Awad, Jalal Salam Awad Yemen No 36 Al Muquala, Yemen
    Din, Juma Afghanistan Yes 36 Alinghan, Afghanistan
    Ehsanullah Afghanistan Yes 36 Farah, Afghanistan
    Gul, Janat

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 36 Sarpolad, Afghanistan Yes
    Nasim, Mohammad Afghanistan No 36 Shahidan, Afghanistan
    Noorani, Abdul Rahman Afghanistan Yes 36 Afghanistan
    Rasoul, Abdullah Gulam Afghanistan Yes 36 Hilmand, Afghanistan
    Rasul, Shafiq United Kingdom Yes 36 Dudley, England
    Salih, Abdul Al Razzaq Muhammad Yemen No 36 Al Gidd Al Hajjah, Yemen
    Sayed, Abdul Hadi Muhamed Rasul Afghanistan Yes 36 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Sayed, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Abbotabad, Pakistan
    Shah, Nahir Afghanistan No 36 Kaplsa, Afghanistan
    Shah, Qalandar

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 36 Kandahar, Afghanistan Yes
    Sharbat Afghanistan Yes 36 Khairo Village, Afghanistan
    Al Otaibi, Nawaf Fahad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Ikassrin, Laacin Morocco Yes 37 Targist, Morocco
    Barayan, Majid Al Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Mubanga, Martin John United Kingdom Yes 37 Lusaka, Zambia
    Dokhan, Moammar Badawi Syria No 37 Damascus, Syria
    Al Bihani, Tolfiq Nassar Ahmed Saudi Arabia No 37 Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qurayshi, Majid Aydha Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Raziq, Abdul Pakistan Yes 37 Kot Marakand, Pakistan
    Mohammad, Tarik Pakistan Yes 37 Kohat, Pakistan
    Al Shakouri, Radwan Morocco Yes 37 Asafi, Morocco
    Mustafa, Khaled Ben France Yes 37 Lyons, France
    Abu Bakr, Omar Khalifa Mohammed Libya No 37 Al Bayda, Libya
    Al Hikimi, Ahmed Umar Abdullah Yemen No 37 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Khalif, Hani Saiid Mohammad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Abdullah Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zabe, Slah Muhamed Salih Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zaharni, Khalid Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Bagi, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 37 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Barak, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 37 Surgay, Afghanistan
    Ghani, Abdul Afghanistan No 37 Afghanistan
    Hekmat, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 37 Akhcha, Afghanistan
    Khan, Abdullah Mohammad Uzbekistan Yes 37 Faryab, Afghanistan
    Khan, Bacha Pakistan Yes 37 Bajawor, Pakistan
    Khan, Juma Afghanistan Yes 37 Kona Charbolak, Afghanistan
    Khan, Mohabet Afghanistan Yes 37 Alipoor, Pakistan
    Khowlan, Abdul Rahman Mohammed Hussein Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Malang, Nassir Afghanistan Yes 37 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Mirmuhammad, Sharghulab Afghanistan Yes 37 Brayiam, Afghanistan
    Mouhammad, Maasoum Abdah Syria No 37 Al Qameshle, Syria
    Must, Yarass Ali Afghanistan Yes 37 Unknown
    Sultan, Faha Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Tukhi, Aminullah Baryalai Afghanistan Yes 37 Heart, Afghanistan
    Waheed, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 37 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Wazir, Padsha

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 37 Kundai, Afghanistan Yes
    Zahir, Abdul

Formal Charges Afghanistan No 37 Hasarak, Afghanistan
    Hicks, David Matthew

Hicks is was the first person to face a U.S. military tribunal after the Supreme Court struck down a previous version of the trials in 2006. He returns to Australia to serve nine months in a maximum-security prison near Adelaide. Hicks, a high school dropout and Muslim convert, joined al-Qaeda and fought for two hours alongside the Taliban before he was captured trying to escape Afghanistan in December 2001.
    Guantanamo Detainee Returns to Australia, Post, May 21, 2007

Formal Charges Australia Yes 38 Adelaide, Australia
    Mart, Mahmud Nuri Turkey Yes 38 Agri, Turkey
    Al Atabi, Bijad Thif Allah Saudi Arabia Yes 38 Saajer, Saudi Arabia
    Sebaii, Abdel Hadi Mohammed Badan Al Sebaii Saudi Arabia Yes 38 El Kharg, Saudi Arabia
    Diyab, Jihad Ahmed Mujstafa Lebanon No 38 Jedeta, Lebanon
    Sultan, Ashraf Salim Abd Al Salam Libya No 38 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amir Mahmoud, Amir Yakoub Mohammed Sudan Yes 38 Omdurman, Sudan
    Sharipov, Almasm Rabilavich Russia Yes 38 Avzion, Russia
    Yadel, Brahim France Yes 38 Aubervilliers, France
    Khan, Hamood Ullah Pakistan Yes 38 Hyberabad, Pakistan
    Parhat, Hozaifa China No 38 Ghulja, China
    Tourson, Ahmad China No 38 Xinjiang, China
    Nafeesi, Abdul Satar Pakistan Yes 38 Miachinu, Pakistan
    Ahmed, Shabir Afghanistan Yes 38 Badakhshan, Afghanistan
    Allah, Noor Afghanistan Yes 38 Uruzgan, Afghanistan
    Ghofoor, Abdullah

After his release, Ghofoor became the Taliban's regional commander in two provinces and was killed by Afghan security forces, the Pentagon said, according to a Reuters report. Afghanistan Yes 38 Keshai, Afghanistan
    Khan, Kakai Afghanistan Yes 38 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Mujahid, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 38 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Noorallah, Haji Afghanistan Yes 38 Andkhoy, Afghanistan
    Razaq, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 38 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Wasiq, Abdul Haq Afghanistan No 38 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Zaman, Gul

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 38 Khowst, Afghanistan Yes
    Slahi, Mohamedou Ould Mauritania No 39 Rosso, Mauritania
    Badr, Badruzzan Afghanistan Yes 39 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Subii, Nasir Maziyad Abdallah Al Qurayshi Al Saudi Arabia Yes 39 Kasim, Saudi Arabia
    Bin Hamida, Adil Mabrouk Tunisia No 39 Tunis, Tunisia
    Batarfi, Ayman Saeed Abdullah Yemen No 39 Cairo, Egypt
    Abdelrahman, Abdelrazak Ali Libya No 39 Al Jilat, Libya
    Ait Idr, Mustafa Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 39 Sidimhamed, Algeria
    Kabir, Usama Hassan Ahmed Abu Jordan Yes 39 Al Rusayfa, Jordan
    Al Morghi, Khalid Abdallah Abdel Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 39 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Huwari, Soufian Abar Algeria Yes 39 Ouran, Algeria
    Aziz, Ahmed Abdel Mauritania Yes 39 Atar, Mauritania
    Al Kazimi, Sanad Yislam Yemen No 39 Unknown
    Al Qurashi, Sabri Mohammed Ebrahim Yemen No 39 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Al Yafi, Al Khadr Abdallah Muhammed Yemen No 39 Lawdar, Yemen
    Hamdan, Salim Ahmed Salim

Formal Charges Yemen Yes 39 Hadramout, Yemen
    Jalil, Haji

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 39 Bayanzai, Gereshk District, Afghanistan Yes
    Kandahari, Kako Afghanistan Yes 39 Ghulayie, Afghanistan Yes
    Karim, Bostan Afghanistan No 39 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Khan, Swar Afghanistan Yes 39 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Akhtar Afghanistan No 39 Barogai, Afghanistan
    Nasrat Yar, Hiztullah Afghanistan Yes 39 Surubee, Afghanistan
    Nassir, Jamil Ahmed Said Yemen No 39 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Rabbani, Mohammed Ahmad Ghulam Pakistan No 39 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rawi, Bisher Amin Khalil United Kingdom Yes 40 Baghdad, Iraq
    Deghayes, Omar Amer Libya Yes 40 Tripoli, Libya
    Belbacha, Ahmed Bin Saleh

Belbacha worked as a hotel waiter in Britain. The Pentagon has alleged that he met Osama bin Laden twice and received weapons training in Afghanistan. His attorneys dispute the charges and say he was rounded up with other innocent men in Pakistan in early 2002.
    On Feb. 22, 2007, the Pentagon notified Belbacha's lawyers in London that he had been approved to leave Guantanamo. Despite entreaties from the State Department, the British government has refused to accept Belbacha because he is not a British citizen. Algeria No 40 Algiers, Algeria
    Gadallah, Hammad Ali Amno

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Sudan Yes 40 Duba, Sudan Yes
    Vakhidov , Sobit Abdumukit Valikhonovich Tajikistan Yes 40 Itsfaratz, Tajikistan
    Lahmar, Sabir Mahfouz Algeria (Bosnian resident) No 40 Constantine, Algeria
    Qassim, Abu Bakker China Yes 40 Ghulja, China Yes
    Bin Hadiddi, Abdul Haddi Tunisia No 40 Bir'Alash, Tunisia
    Al Hami, Rafiq Bin Bashir Bin Jalud Tunisia No 40 Omaron, Tunisia
    Al Hajj, Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Sudan Yes 40 Khartoum, Sudan
    Abu Rahman, Abdul Rabbani Abd Al Rahim Pakistan No 40 Unknown
    Al Malki, Saed Khatem Saudi Arabia Yes 40 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zahrani, Muhammed Murdi Issa Saudi Arabia No 40 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Ghafour, Shai Jahn

After being captured in early 2002 and held at GTMO for eight months, Ghafour reportedly became the Taliban’s regional commander in Uruzgan and Helmand provinces, carrying out attacks on US and Afghan forces. On September 25, 2004, while planning an attack against Afghan police, Ghaffar and two of his men were killed in a raid by Afghan security forces Afghanistan Yes 40 Karabagh, Afghanistan
    Hintif, Fadil Husayn Salih Yemen No 40 Al Youf, Yemen
    Ismail, Ali Hamza Ahmed Sulayman Yemen No 40 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Kadir, Khandan Afghanistan Yes 40 Safra-andarikhail, Afghanistan
    Kahm, Abdul Rahman Abdullah Mohamed Juma Afghanistan Yes 40 Fara, Afghanistan
    Khamsan, Karam Khamis Sayd

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Yemen Yes 40 Al Mahra, Yemen Yes
    Mowla, Abdul Pakistan Yes 40 Malakan District, Pakistan
    Raz, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 40 Unknown
    Ami, Shakir Abdurahim Mohamed Saudi Arabia No 41 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Futuri, Muhammad Abd Allah Mansur Libya Yes 41 Al Rimi, Yemen
    Lagha, Lufti Bin Swei Tunisia Yes 41 Tunis, Tunisia
    Al Harbi, Salim Suliman Saudi Arabia Yes 41 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Naely, Abbas Habid Rumi Iraq No 41 Al Amin, Iraq
    Begg, Moazzan United Kingdom Yes 41 Birmingham, United Kingdom
    Ali Bakush, Ismael Ali Faraj Libya No 41 Al-Khumas, Libya
    Boujaadia, Said Morocco Yes 41 Casablanca, Morocco
    Shokuri, Yunis Abdurrahman Morocco Yes 41 Asafi, Morocco
    Nechle, Mohammed Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 41 Laghouat, Algeria
    Al Hilal, Abdul Al Salam Yemen No 41 Unknown
    Al Khalaqi, Asim Thahit Abdullah Yemen No 41 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qadasi, Khalid Abd Jal Jabbar Muhammad Juthman Yemen No 41 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Bismillah 2, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 41 Pirwan Siagird, Afghanistan
    Khan, Alif Afghanistan Yes 41 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Noor, Habib

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 41 Mangal Village, Afghanistan Yes
    Omari, Mohammad Nabi Afghanistan No 41 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Sadiqi, Abdul Halim Pakistan Yes 41 Pakistan
    Sangaryar, Rahmatullah Afghanistan Yes 41 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Wahab, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 41 Afghanistan
    Mingazov, Ravil Russia No 42 Bolsheretski, Russia
    Celik Gogus, Yuksel Turkey Yes 42 Karasu Village, Sakara City, Turkey
    Al Juhani, Muhamad Naji Subhi Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Abdel Aziz, Abdullah Muhammed Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Al Medina Menawa, Saudi Arabia
    Zumiri, Hassan Algeria No 42 Algiers, Algeria
    Khalid, Ridouane France Yes 42 Villenoble, France
    Amin, Omar Rajab Kuwait Yes 42 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Sadkhan, Jawad Jabber Iraq No 42 Diwaniya, Iraq
    Ameziane, Djamel Saiid Ali Algeria No 42 Al Jesera, Algeria
    Salim, Ala Abdel Maqsud Muhammad Egypt Yes 42 Al-Bajoor, Egypt Yes
    Al Rushaydan, Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Khobar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Joudi, Majeed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Deen, Jamal Muhammad Pakistan / Bangladesh Yes 42 Feni, Bangladesh
    Andarr, Abdul Al-Hameed Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 42 Zormat, Afghanistan
    Barakzai, Jon Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 42 Sarwan Qala, Afghanistan
    Darwaish, Naibullah

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 42 Jalazai, Afghanistan Yes
    Fazl, Mullah Mohammad Afghanistan No 42 Charchno, Afghanistan
    Khairkhwa, Khirullah Said Wali Afghanistan No 42 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Anwar Afghanistan Yes 42 Konar, Afghanistan
    Noori, Mullah Norullah Afghanistan No 42 Shajoie, Afghanistan
    Wali, Jihan Pakistan Yes 42 Diir, Pakistan
    Yousef, Mohammed Haji Afghanistan Yes 42 Bermal, Afghanistan
    Zaeef, Abdul Salam Afghanistan Yes 42 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Hassan, Muhammad Hussein Ali Morocco Yes 43 Selwan, Morocco
    Al Harith, Jamal Malik United Kingdom Yes 43 Manchester, United Kingdom
    Al Wafti, Abdullah Abd Al Mu'In Saudi Arabia Yes 43 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Nasseri, Riyad Bil Mohammmed Tahir Tunisia No 43 Gafsa, Tunisia
    Boumediene, Lakhdar Algeria (Bosnian resident) No 43 Ain Soltgane Saeda, Algeria
    Rashidi, Ahmed Morocco Yes 43 Tangier, Morocco
    Mohammed, Haji Wali Afghanistan No 43 Baghlan, Afghanistan
    Yakubi Afghanistan Yes 43 Gardiz, Afghanistan
    Sliti, Hisham Bin Ali Bin Amor Tunisia No 43 Hamam Lif, Tunisia
    Al-Waleeli, Fael Roda Egypt Yes 43 Mansura, Egypt
    Ahmed, Sar Faraz Pakistan Yes 43 Lahore, Pakistan
    Khan, Ezat Afghanistan Yes 43 Sei, Afghanistan
    Al Dehani, Mohammad Finaytal Kuwait Yes 44 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Sehli, Ibrahim Daif Allah Neman Saudi Arabia Yes 44 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Algazzar, Adel Fattough Ali Egypt No 44 Cairo, Egypt
    Al Wady, Hamoud Abdullah Hamoud Hassan Yemen No 44 Sana'a, Yemen
    Raheem, Al Rachid Hasan Ahmad Abdul Sudan Yes 44 Al-Ubayyid, Sudan
    Ourgy, Abdul Bin Mohammed Bin Abess Tunisia No 44 Tunis, Tunisia
    Irgashive, Abdul Karim Tajikistan Yes 44 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Al Hajj, Boudella Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 44 Laghouat, Algeria
    Hkiml, Adel Bin Ahmed Bin Ibrahim Tunisia No 44 Bin Aroes, Tunisia
    Nasir, Abdul Latif Morocco No 44 Casablanca, Morocco
    Al Quwari, Mahrar Rafat West Bank No 44 Gaza
    Al Yazidi, Ridah Bin Saleh Tunisia No 44 Unfidel, Tunisia
    Abu Al Qusin, Abdul Rauf Omar Mohammed Libya No 44 Tripoli, Libya
    Al Murbati, Issa Ali Abdullah Bahrain Yes 44 Manama, Bahrain
    Matin, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 44 Jowzjan, Afghanistan
    Rahman, Mohammed Abdul

Judge Orders U.S. Not to Transfer Tunisian Detainee (Post, Oct. 10, 2007). Tunisia No 44 Tunis, Tunisia
    Rahman, Shed Abdur

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 44 Pishin, Pakistan Yes
    Barre, Mohammed Sulaymon Somalia No 45 Burco, Somalia
    Al Wadi, Adil Kamil Abdullah Bahrain Yes 45 Muharak, Bahrain
    Al Matrafi, Abdallah Aiza Saudi Arabia Yes 45 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Mahmud, Arkin China No 45 Ghulja, China
    Mohammed, Mirza Afghanistan Yes 45 Gorband, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Wali Afghanistan Yes 45 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Razzaq, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 45 Kadahal, Afghanistan
    Zahor, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 45 Charikar, Afghanistan
    Abdul Wahab Al Asmr, Khalid Mahomoud

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Jordan Yes 46 Irbid, Jordan Yes
    Wasim Saudi Arabia Yes 46 Al Jauf, Saudi Arabia
    Boucetta, Fethi

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Algeria Yes 46 Mostaganem, Egypt Yes
    Al-Zamel, 'Adel Zamel 'Abd Al-Mahsen Kuwait Yes 46 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Nabied, Yusef Tajikistan Yes 46 Isfara, Tajikistan
    Al Henali, Menhal Syria Yes 46 Darna, Syria
    Chaman, Gul Afghanistan No 46 Osman, Hazro, Logar, Afghanistan
    Ghalib, Haji Afghanistan Yes 46 Nangarhar, Afghanistan
    Gul, Khi Ali Afghanistan No 46 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Hamidullah Afghanistan No 46 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Kabel, Mohamed Afghanistan Yes 46 Parvan Province, Afghanistan
    Khan, Shawali Afghanistan No 46 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Lnu, Amanullah Afghanistan Yes 46 Unknown
    Yar, Kushky Afghanistan Yes 46 Lejay Village, Afghanistan
    Gumarov, Ravil Shafeyavich Russia Yes 47 Gushva, Russia
    Al Ghazzawi, Abdel Hamid Ibn Abdussalem Ibn Mifte Libya No 47 Tripoli, Libya
    Fazrollah, Mehrabanb Tajikistan Yes 47 Pyandj, Tajikistan
    Belkacem, Bensayah Bosnian resident No 47 Wargala, Algeria
    Gul, Awal Afghanistan No 47 Sawati Ghundi
    Al Edah, Mohammed Ahmad Said Yemen No 47 Hay al-Turbawi Ta'iz, Yemen
    Ghafour, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 47 Pattia Province, Afghanistan
    Gul, Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 47 Zamikhel, Afghanistan Yes
    Melma, Sabar Lal Afghanistan Yes 47 Darya-e-Pech, Afghanistan
    Nasim, Mohammed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 47 Pai Warzai, Afghanistan Yes
    Patel, Ali Mustafa

Status Review Tribunal Transcript France Yes 47 Medina, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Wakil, Haji Sahib Rohullah Afghanistan Yes 47 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Walijan, Neyaz Afghanistan Yes 47 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Zaman, Khan Afghanistan Yes 47 Zani Khel, Afghanistan
    Zumarikourt, Aziz Khan Ali Khan Afghanistan Yes 47 Mushkail, Afghanistan
    Abdul Hamid, Hassan Khalil Mohamoud Jordan Yes 48 Amman, Jordan
    Suleyman, Ahmed Hassan Jamil Jordan Yes 48 Amman, Jordan
    Farhi, Saiid Algeria No 48 Churchelle, Algeria
    Ghereby, Salem Abdul Salem Libya No 48 Zletan, Saudi Arabia
    Al Iraqi, Abd Al Hadi

Al-Iraqi was described as the incoming leader of al-Qaeda's operations inside Iraq. Profile from U.S. Department of Defense Iraq No 48 Mosul, Iraq
    Hafiz, Abdul Afghanistan No 48 Afghanistan
    Idris, Ibrahim Othman Ibrahim Sudan / Yemen No 48 Hathramuut, Yemen
    Feghoul, Abdulli Algeria Yes 49 Tiaret, Algeria
    Al Qosi, Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud

Formal Charges Sudan No 49 Khartoum, Sudan
    Edmondada, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 49 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Farouq, Mohammed Nayim

According to the Pentagon, "After his release from US custody in July 2003, Farouq quickly renewed his association with Taliban and al-Qaida members and has since become re-involved in anti-Coalition militant activity." Afghanistan Yes 49 Zatoon Kahil, Afghanistan
    Khantumani, Abd Al Nasir Mohammed Abd Al Qadir Syria No 49 Halab, Syria
    Muslimdost, Abdul Rahim

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 49 Nangarhar, Afghanistan Yes
    Qa Id, Rashid Abd Al Muslih Qa Id Al Saudi Arabia Yes 50 Sakahka, Saudi Arabia
    Bin Qumu, Abu Sufian Ibrahim Ahmed Hamuda Libya Yes 50 Darna, Libya
    Al Rabia, Fouad Mahoud Hasan Kuwait No 50 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Hamlily, Mustafa Ahmed Algeria Yes 50 Bashare, Algeria
    Shah, Ali Afghanistan Yes 50 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Shahzada, Haji

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 50 Belanday, Afghanistan Yes
    Ameur, Mammar Algeria Yes 51 L'aghouat, Algeria
    Husseini, Abdallah Algeria Yes 51 Algiers, Algeria
    Alikhan, Mahngur Afghanistan Yes 51 Gomal, Pakistan
    Alizai, Nematullah Sahib-Khan Afghanistan Yes 51 Azan, Afghanistan
    Bani Amir, Salim Mahmoud Adem Mohammed Sudan Yes 51 Kasala, Sudan
    Ghafaar, Abdul Afghanistan No 51 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Hanan, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 51 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Hassan, Adel Sudan Yes 51 Port Sudan, Sudan
    Razak, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 51 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Al Sawah, Tariq Mahmoud Ahmed Egypt No 52 Alexandria, Egypt
    Al Hassan, Mustafa Ibrahim Mustafa Sudan Yes 52 Al-Manakil, Sudan
    Aman Afghanistan Yes 52 Malik Village Kardez, Afghanistan
    Dad, Khudai Afghanistan Yes 52 Tarak, Afghanistan
    Allaithy, Sami Abdul Aziz Salim

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Egypt Yes 53 Shubrakass, Egypt Yes
    Omar, Abdullah Bin

6 Detainees Repatriated By Military (Post, June 20, 2007) Tunisia Yes 53 Massoulta, Tunisia
    Akhbar, Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 53 Ghowr Band, Afghanistan
    Khan, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 53 Ghawchak, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Amin Afghanistan Yes 53 Chogha, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Faiz Afghanistan Yes 53 Bamian, Afghanistan
    Ahmad, Abdullah Tabarak Morocco Yes 54 Casablanca, Morocco
    Habib, Mamdouh Ibrahim Ahmed Australia Yes 54 Alexandria, Egypt
    Al Zuba, Saleh Mohamed Yemen Yes 54 Sana'a, Yemen
    Bukhary, Abdul Hakim Saudi Arabia Yes 54 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Rasool, Habib Afghanistan Yes 54 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Ahmad, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 55 Roy E Sang, Afghanistan
    Hussein, Abdul Qadir Yousef West Bank No 56 Jenin, West Bank
    Baridad Afghanistan Yes 56 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Lnu, Sadee Eideov Tajikistan Yes 56 Kamsamulabad Reyhan, Tajikista
    Mohammed, Akhtiar Afghanistan Yes 56 Kundarkheil, Afghanistan
    Zahir, Mohommod Afghanistan No 56 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Elbanna, Abdul Latif Jordan Yes 57 Jericho, Turkey
    Bismillah Afghanistan Yes 57 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Ghani, Nabu Abdul Afghanistan Yes 57 Shishawa, Afghanistan
    Khan, Osman Afghanistan Yes 57 Bermel, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Ali Pakistan Yes 57 Rahamibad, Pakistan
    Sadik, Mahmud Afghanistan Yes 57 Unknown
    Sanghir, Mohammad Pakistan Yes 57 Kohestan, Afghanistan
    Khusruf, Mohammed Nasir Yahya Yemen No 59 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Paracha, Saifullah Pakistan No 62 Mongwal, Pakistan
    Nasir, Allah Afghanistan No 62 Zalahka, Afghanistan
    Khail, Hafizullah Shabaz Afghanistan Yes 63 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Alif Afghanistan Yes 63 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Wazir, Haji Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 66 Lashkargh City, Afghanistan
    Ilyas, Mohammad Pakistan Yes 67 Taman, Pakistan
    Baqi, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 67 Tark Itmak, Afghanistan
    Sarajuddin, Abib Afghanistan Yes 67 Zamikhel, Afghanistan
    Turkash, Emdash Abdullah Turkmenistan Yes 68 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Kuchi, Haji Niam Afghanistan Yes 69 Logar, Afghanistan
    Razzak, Abdul

The alleged member of the Taliban died in custody on Dec. 30, 2007.
    Alleged Taliban Member Detained in Guantanamo Bay Dies of Cancer (AP) Afghanistan Died of Natural Causes 70 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Nasrat Afghanistan Yes 74 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Sadiq, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 96 Unknown
    Abahanov, Yakub Kazakhstan Yes Unknown Semeya, Kazakhstan
    Abas, Mohammad Pakistan Yes Unknown Village 426, Pakistan
    Abdelrahan, Abdelrazak Ali Libya No Unknown Unknown
    Al Nashiri, Abd al-Rahim

Planner of 2000 USS Cole attack. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Saudi Arabia No Unknown Unknown
    Al Radai, Riyad Atiq Ali Abdu Al Haj Yemen No Unknown Taez, Yemen
    Al-Afghani, Haroon

Transferred to Guantanamo on June 22, 2007 Afghanistan No Unknown Afghanistan
    al-Libi, Abu Faraj

Al-Qaeda planner. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Libya No Unknown Unknown
    Amin, Aminulla Pakistan Yes Unknown Chaman, Pakistan
    Baluchi, Ammar

Key lieutenant for Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and other plots. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Pakistan No Unknown Unknown
    Bin Attash, Walid Muhammad

Bin Attash is also known as Tawfiq bin Attash. He was a planner of the Sept. 11, 2001 and 2000 USS Cole attacks. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Yemen No Unknown Unknown
    Bin Isamuddin, Riduan

Isamuddin goes by the name Hambali and is the operational mastermind of Jemaah Islamiya who planned the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings. He is one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Indonesia No Unknown Unknown
    bin Lep, Mohammed Nazir

Lep is also known as Lillie. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Malaysia No Unknown Unknown
    Binalshibh, Ramzi

Key facilitator for Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Bismaullah, Fnu 2 Afghanistan Yes Unknown Baghran, Afghanistan
    Dourad, Gouled Hassan

Dourad is allegedly a member of al-Ittihad al-Islami, an organization listed by the United States as a terrorist group linked to al-Qaeda.
    He is one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.
    Related Story: Somali Held at Guantanamo Denies Al-Qaeda Link

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Somalia No Unknown Unknown
    Ghailani, Ahmed Khalfan

Indicted in the 1998 U.S. bombings in Africa. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Tanzania No Unknown Unknown
    Hawsawi, Mustafa Ahmed

Paymaster and travel facilitator for al-Qaeda. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Ijaz, Mohammed Pakistan Yes Unknown Blonoval, Pakistan
    Jan, Saida Afghanistan No Unknown Konar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Majid

One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.
    Detainee's Lawyers Fear That Mail Is Uselessly Slow at Guantanamo

Formal Charges

Khirullah Akah Afghanistan Yes Unknown Afghanistan
    Khnenah, Muhammed Ali Hussein Yemen No Unknown Ktaph, Yemen
    Mar'I, Jamal Muhammad 'Alawi Yemen No Unknown Dhamar, Yemen
    Mohammad, Akhtar Afghanistan Yes Unknown Unknown
    Mohammed, Haji Faiz Afghanistan Yes Unknown Rasham Village, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Khalid Sheikh

Key Sept. 11, 2001 attacks planner. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Moqbill, Muhsin Muhammad Musheen Yemen Yes Unknown Ta'iz, Yemen
    Muhammaed, Noor Uthman Sudan No Unknown Kasala, Sudan
    Rahim, Mohamed Afghanistan No Unknown Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Razak, Abdul China No Unknown Atush, China
    Salem Al Zarnuki, Mohammed Ali Yemen No Unknown Husayneyah, Yemen
    Tayeea, Ali Abdul Motalib Awayd Hassan Al Iraq No Unknown Baghdad, Iraq
    Turkistani, Sadik Ahmad Saudi Arabia Yes Unknown Taif, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Yaqub, Mohammed Yusif

The Pentagon said Yaqub assumed control of Taliban operations in southern Afghanistan after his release and died fighting U.S. forces May 7, 2004, according to Reuters. Afghanistan Yes Unknown Nimbrooz, Afghanistan
    Zubaida, Abu

An operational facilitator for al-Qaida, he is also known as Zayn Al Abidin Muhammad Husayn. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Palestine No Unknown Unknown
    Zubair, Mohamed Farik bin Amin

One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

:cry::cry::cry::tsk::tsk::tsk::angry:

The Washington Post
  9. batmannow

batmannow BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,195 / -11
    Pakistan
    Guantanamo Bay Detainees by Nationality

Name Nationality Released Age (approximate) Birthplace

Abasin, Said Afghanistan Yes 27 Khan o Khel, Afghanistan
    Abulwance, Yamatolah Afghanistan Yes 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Achezkai, Haji Mohammed Khan Afghanistan Yes 32 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Adam Gul, Ataullah Afghanistan Yes 27 Khushawa, Afghanistan
    Ahmad, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 55 Roy E Sang, Afghanistan
    Ahmad, Noor

According to the Pentagon, "Noor was released in July of 2003, and has since participated in fighting against US forces near Kandahar. After his release, Noor was identified as the person in an October 7, 2001, video interview with al-Jazeerah TV network, wherein he is identified as the “deputy defense minister of the Taliban.” In this interview, he described the defensive position of the mujahideen and claimed they had recently downed an airplane." Afghanistan Yes 36 Moqur, Afghanistan
    Ahmed, Feda

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan Yes
    Ahmed, Shabir Afghanistan Yes 38 Badakhshan, Afghanistan
    Akhbar, Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 53 Ghowr Band, Afghanistan
    Akhtar Mohammed, Rostum Afghanistan Yes 29 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Al Ansari, Faris Muslim Afghanistan Yes 25 Mukala, Yemen
    Al Kunduzi, Umar Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 30 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Al-Afghani, Haroon

Transferred to Guantanamo on June 22, 2007 Afghanistan No Unknown Afghanistan
    Alikhan, Mahngur Afghanistan Yes 51 Gomal, Pakistan
    Alikozi, Amanullah Afghanistan Yes 34 Deh Raud, Afghanistan
    Aliza, Abdul Rauf Afghanistan Yes 28 Azan Village, Afghanistan
    Alizai, Nematullah Sahib-Khan Afghanistan Yes 51 Azan, Afghanistan
    Allah, Noor Afghanistan Yes 38 Uruzgan, Afghanistan
    Aman Afghanistan Yes 52 Malik Village Kardez, Afghanistan
    Andarr, Abdul Al-Hameed Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 42 Zormat, Afghanistan
    Asekzai, Azizullah Afghanistan Yes 29 Karez, Afghanistan
    Aslaam, Noor Afghanistan Yes 27 Warna, Pakistan
    Azimullah Afghanistan Yes 27 North Waziristan, Pakistan
    Badr, Badruzzan Afghanistan Yes 39 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Bagi, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 37 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Baqi, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 67 Tark Itmak, Afghanistan
    Barak, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 37 Surgay, Afghanistan
    Barakzai, Jon Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 42 Sarwan Qala, Afghanistan
    Baridad Afghanistan Yes 56 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Bismaullah, Fnu 2 Afghanistan Yes Unknown Baghran, Afghanistan
    Bismillah Afghanistan Yes 57 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Bismillah 2, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 41 Pirwan Siagird, Afghanistan
    Bismullah, Haji Afghanistan No 30 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Bullar, Mohi Afghanistan Yes 28 Urezgon, Afghanistan
    Chaman, Gul Afghanistan No 46 Osman, Hazro, Logar, Afghanistan
    Dad, Khudai Afghanistan Yes 52 Tarak, Afghanistan
    Daoud, Mohamman Afghanistan Yes 30 Emam Saheb, Afghanistan
    Darwaish, Naibullah

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 42 Jalazai, Afghanistan Yes
    Din, Juma Afghanistan Yes 36 Alinghan, Afghanistan
    Edmondada, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 49 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Ehsanullah Afghanistan Yes 36 Farah, Afghanistan
    Ehssanullah Afghanistan Yes 32 Sarwan Qala, Afghanistan
    Esmatulla, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 32 Dekundie, Afghanistan
    Esmhatulla, Qari Afghanistan Yes 25 Ramsha, Pakistan
    Far Huddine, Bar Afghanistan Yes 32 Tora Oba, Afghanistan
    Farhad, Din Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Farouq, Mohammed Nayim

According to the Pentagon, "After his release from US custody in July 2003, Farouq quickly renewed his association with Taliban and al-Qaida members and has since become re-involved in anti-Coalition militant activity." Afghanistan Yes 49 Zatoon Kahil, Afghanistan
    Fazl, Mullah Mohammad Afghanistan No 42 Charchno, Afghanistan
    Ghafaar, Abdul Afghanistan No 51 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Ghafour, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 47 Pattia Province, Afghanistan
    Ghafour, Shai Jahn

After being captured in early 2002 and held at GTMO for eight months, Ghafour reportedly became the Taliban’s regional commander in Uruzgan and Helmand provinces, carrying out attacks on US and Afghan forces. On September 25, 2004, while planning an attack against Afghan police, Ghaffar and two of his men were killed in a raid by Afghan security forces Afghanistan Yes 40 Karabagh, Afghanistan
    Ghalib, Haji Afghanistan Yes 46 Nangarhar, Afghanistan
    Ghani, Abdul Afghanistan No 37 Afghanistan
    Ghani, Abdul 2 Afghanistan Yes 26 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Ghani, Nabu Abdul Afghanistan Yes 57 Shishawa, Afghanistan
    Ghofoor, Abdullah

After his release, Ghofoor became the Taliban's regional commander in two provinces and was killed by Afghan security forces, the Pentagon said, according to a Reuters report. Afghanistan Yes 38 Keshai, Afghanistan
    Ghul, Nathi Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Ghul, Wazir Zalim Afghanistan Yes 32 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Ghuladkhan Afghanistan Yes 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Gul, Awal Afghanistan No 47 Sawati Ghundi
    Gul, Dawd Afghanistan Yes 29 Zedana, Afghanistan
    Gul, Janat

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 36 Sarpolad, Afghanistan Yes
    Gul, Khi Ali Afghanistan No 46 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Gul, Mohammad Afghanistan Yes 47 Zamikhel, Afghanistan Yes
    Gul Ghaman, Nasser Afghanistan Yes 29 Manikhel, Afghanistan
    Hafiz, Abdul Afghanistan No 48 Afghanistan
    Hafizullah, Fnu Afghanistan No 35 Afghanistan
    Hamdullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 35 Kushki Nakod, Afghanistan
    Hamidullah Afghanistan No 46 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Hamidullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Hanan, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 51 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Hasan, Mirwais Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Hashim, Mohammed Afghanistan No 33 Qandahar, Afghanistan
    Hekmat, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 37 Akhcha, Afghanistan
    Hezbullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 28 Miran Shah, Pakistan
    Insanullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Ismail, Mohammed

According to the Pentagon, "Ismail was released from GTMO in 2004. During a press interview after his release, he described the Americans saying, 'they gave me a good time in Cuba. They were very nice to me, giving me English lessons.' He concluded his interview saying he would have to find work once he finished visiting all his relatives. He was recaptured four months later in May 2004, participating in an attack on US forces near Kandahar. At the time of his recapture, Ismail carried a letter confirming his status as a Taliban member in good standing." Afghanistan Yes 25 Dourbeni Village, Afghanistan
    Jalil, Haji

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 39 Bayanzai, Gereshk District, Afghanistan Yes
    Jan, Said Amir Afghanistan Yes 29 Koozbia, Afghanistan
    Jan, Saida Afghanistan No Unknown Konar, Afghanistan
    Jawad, Mohamed Afghanistan No 24 Miran Shah, Pakistan
    Kabel, Mohamed Afghanistan Yes 46 Parvan Province, Afghanistan
    Kadir, Khandan Afghanistan Yes 40 Safra-andarikhail, Afghanistan
    Kahm, Abdul Rahman Abdullah Mohamed Juma Afghanistan Yes 40 Fara, Afghanistan
    Kakar, Mohammed Raz-Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Khod, Afghanistan
    Kamin, Mohammed Afghanistan No 31 Unknown
    Kandahari, Kako Afghanistan Yes 39 Ghulayie, Afghanistan Yes
    Karim, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 27 Sangin, Afghanistan
    Karim, Bostan Afghanistan No 39 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Khail, Hafizullah Shabaz Afghanistan Yes 63 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Khairkhwa, Khirullah Said Wali Afghanistan No 42 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 53 Ghawchak, Afghanistan
    Khan, Alif Afghanistan Yes 41 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Khan, Anwar Afghanistan Yes 42 Konar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Ezat Afghanistan Yes 43 Sei, Afghanistan
    Khan, Hazrat Sangin Afghanistan Yes 32 Lowal, Afghanistan
    Khan, Hukumra

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 35 Chenna Village, Afghanistan Yes
    Khan, Janan Taus Afghanistan Yes 28 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Juma Afghanistan Yes 37 Kona Charbolak, Afghanistan
    Khan, Kakai Afghanistan Yes 38 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Khan, Mohabet Afghanistan Yes 37 Alipoor, Pakistan
    Khan, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 27 Shah Toria, Afghanistan
    Khan, Nasrat Afghanistan Yes 74 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Khan, Osman Afghanistan Yes 57 Bermel, Afghanistan
    Khan, Shardar Afghanistan Yes 27 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Khan, Shawali Afghanistan No 46 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Khan, Swar Afghanistan Yes 39 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Khirullah Akah Afghanistan Yes Unknown Afghanistan
    Kuchi, Haji Niam Afghanistan Yes 69 Logar, Afghanistan
    Layar, Sabit Afghanistan Yes 28 Sawali Khot, Afghanistan
    Lnu, Amanullah Afghanistan Yes 46 Unknown
    Lnu, Sharifullah Afghanistan No 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Malang, Nassir Afghanistan Yes 37 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Matin, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 44 Jowzjan, Afghanistan
    Melma, Sabar Lal Afghanistan Yes 47 Darya-e-Pech, Afghanistan
    Mirmuhammad, Sharghulab Afghanistan Yes 37 Brayiam, Afghanistan
    Mohammad, Akhtar Afghanistan Yes Unknown Unknown
    Mohammadullah Afghanistan Yes 35 Manu, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Akhtar Afghanistan No 39 Barogai, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Akhtiar Afghanistan Yes 56 Kundarkheil, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Alif Afghanistan Yes 63 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Haji Faiz Afghanistan Yes Unknown Rasham Village, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Haji Wali Afghanistan No 43 Baghlan, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Mirza Afghanistan Yes 45 Gorband, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Rasool Shahwali Zair Mohammed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 31 Lowara, Afghanistan Yes
    Mohammed, Said Afghanistan Yes 32 Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Sultan Afghanistan Yes 33 Qal eh, Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Taj Afghanistan Yes 28 Afghanistan
    Mohammed, Wali Afghanistan Yes 45 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Muhammed, Peta Afghanistan Yes 24 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Muhibullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 27 Shah Wali Koot, Afghanistan
    Mujahid, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 38 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Muslimdost, Abdul Rahim

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 49 Nangarhar, Afghanistan Yes
    Must, Yarass Ali Afghanistan Yes 37 Unknown
    Naserullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 29 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Nasim, Mohammad Afghanistan No 36 Shahidan, Afghanistan
    Nasim, Mohammed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 47 Pai Warzai, Afghanistan Yes
    Nasim, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 29 Megan, Afghanistan
    Nasir, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 28 Kabul, Afghanistan
    Nasir, Allah Afghanistan No 62 Zalahka, Afghanistan
    Nasrat Yar, Hiztullah Afghanistan Yes 39 Surubee, Afghanistan
    Nasrullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 30 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Noor, Habib

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 41 Mangal Village, Afghanistan Yes
    Noorallah, Haji Afghanistan Yes 38 Andkhoy, Afghanistan
    Noorani, Abdul Rahman Afghanistan Yes 36 Afghanistan
    Noori, Mullah Norullah Afghanistan No 42 Shajoie, Afghanistan
    Obaidullah Afghanistan No 29 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Omari, Mohammad Nabi Afghanistan No 41 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Peerzai, Qari Hasan Ulla Afghanistan Yes 32 Baghran, Afghanistan
    Quasam, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Bamian, Afghanistan
    Qudus, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 21 Nadali, Afghanistan Yes
    Rahim, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 34 Sharshar, Afghanistan
    Rahim, Mohamed Afghanistan No Unknown Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Rahmad, Nisar Afghanistan Yes 29 Afghanistan
    Rahman, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 33 Haji Baras, Afghanistan Yes
    Rahman, Fizaulla Afghanistan Yes 31 Sancharak, Afghanistan
    Rahman, Habib Afghanistan Yes 27 Mansaira, Pakistan
    Rahman, Mahbub Afghanistan Yes 24 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Rahman, Murtazah Abdul Afghanistan Yes 33 Nadali, Afghanistan
    Rahman, Shed Abdur

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 44 Pishin, Pakistan Yes
    Rahmatullah, Fnu Afghanistan Yes 28 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Rasool, Habib Afghanistan Yes 54 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Rasoul, Abdullah Gulam Afghanistan Yes 36 Hilmand, Afghanistan
    Raz, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 40 Unknown
    Razak, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 51 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Razaq, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 38 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Razzak, Abdul

The alleged member of the Taliban died in custody on Dec. 30, 2007.
    Alleged Taliban Member Detained in Guantanamo Bay Dies of Cancer (AP) Afghanistan Died of Natural Causes 70 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Razzaq, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 45 Kadahal, Afghanistan
    Ruhani, Gholam Afghanistan Yes 34 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Sadik, Mahmud Afghanistan Yes 57 Unknown
    Sadiq, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 96 Unknown
    Salaam, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 34 Birmal, Afghanistan
    Samad, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 27 Zormat, Afghanistan
    Sangaryar, Rahmatullah Afghanistan Yes 41 Oruzgan, Afghanistan
    Sarajuddin, Abib Afghanistan Yes 67 Zamikhel, Afghanistan
    Sargidene, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Archasan, Afghanistan
    Sarwar, Kari Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 31 Ashakay Village, Afghanistan
    Sayed, Abdul Hadi Muhamed Rasul Afghanistan Yes 36 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Shah, Ali Afghanistan Yes 50 Gardez, Afghanistan
    Shah, Nahir Afghanistan No 36 Kaplsa, Afghanistan
    Shah, Qalandar

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 36 Kandahar, Afghanistan Yes
    Shah, Said Mohammed Alim

According to the Pentagon, Shah returned to the fight in Afghanistan upon his release. Afghanistan Yes 31 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Shah, Solaiman Dur Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 32 Panjwaee, Afghanistan
    Shah, Zakim Afghanistan Yes 26 Tora Oba, Afghanistan
    Shaheen Shahwali Zair Mohammed, Naqeebyllah

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 33 Khowst, Afghanistan Yes
    Shahzada, Haji

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 50 Belanday, Afghanistan Yes
    Sharbat Afghanistan Yes 36 Khairo Village, Afghanistan
    Sharif, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Kalina, Afghanistan
    Sohail, Mohammed Mustafa Afghanistan No 28 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Tahir, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 34 Mirkhan Khail, Afghanistan
    Torjan, Shaibjan Afghanistan No 32 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Tukhi, Aminullah Baryalai Afghanistan Yes 37 Heart, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Amin Afghanistan Yes 53 Chogha, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Asad Afghanistan Yes 21 Paktia, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Faiz Afghanistan Yes 53 Bamian, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Naqib Afghanistan Yes 21 Zargary Camp, Pakistan
    Ullah, Noor Habib Afghanistan Yes 29 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Ullah, Shams Afghanistan Yes 23 Gulnoom Khan, Afghanistan
    Wahab, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 41 Afghanistan
    Waheed, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 37 Musa Qala, Afghanistan
    Wakil, Haji Sahib Rohullah Afghanistan Yes 47 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Wali, Badshah Afghanistan Yes 32 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Walijan, Neyaz Afghanistan Yes 47 Khowst, Afghanistan
    Wasiq, Abdul Haq Afghanistan No 38 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Wazir, Abdullah Afghanistan Yes 30 Sheikh Amir, Afghanistan
    Wazir, Haji Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 66 Lashkargh City, Afghanistan
    Wazir, Padsha

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 37 Kundai, Afghanistan Yes
    Yacoub, Mohammed Afghanistan Yes 33 Khwazak, Afghanistan
    Yakubi Afghanistan Yes 43 Gardiz, Afghanistan
    Yaqub, Mohammed Yusif

The Pentagon said Yaqub assumed control of Taliban operations in southern Afghanistan after his release and died fighting U.S. forces May 7, 2004, according to Reuters. Afghanistan Yes Unknown Nimbrooz, Afghanistan
    Yar, Kushky Afghanistan Yes 46 Lejay Village, Afghanistan
    Yousef, Mohammed Haji Afghanistan Yes 42 Bermal, Afghanistan
    Zaeef, Abdul Salam Afghanistan Yes 42 Kandahar, Afghanistan
    Zahir, Abdul

Formal Charges Afghanistan No 37 Hasarak, Afghanistan
    Zahir, Mohommod Afghanistan No 56 Ghazni, Afghanistan
    Zahor, Abdul Afghanistan Yes 45 Charikar, Afghanistan
    Zaman, Gul

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Afghanistan Yes 38 Khowst, Afghanistan Yes
    Zaman, Khan Afghanistan Yes 47 Zani Khel, Afghanistan
    Zumarikourt, Aziz Khan Ali Khan Afghanistan Yes 47 Mushkail, Afghanistan

Algeria
    Name Nationality Released Age (approximate) Birthplace NLEC
    Abdenour, Sameur Algeria Yes 36 Algiers, Algeria
    Ait Idr, Mustafa Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 39 Sidimhamed, Algeria
    Al Hajj, Boudella Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 44 Laghouat, Algeria
    Al Qadir, Mohammed Abd Al Algeria Yes 33 Taot, Algeria
    Ameur, Mammar Algeria Yes 51 L'aghouat, Algeria
    Ameziane, Djamel Saiid Ali Algeria No 42 Al Jesera, Algeria
    Barhoumi, Sufyian

Formal Charges Algeria No 36 Algiers, Algeria
    Belbacha, Ahmed Bin Saleh

Belbacha worked as a hotel waiter in Britain. The Pentagon has alleged that he met Osama bin Laden twice and received weapons training in Afghanistan. His attorneys dispute the charges and say he was rounded up with other innocent men in Pakistan in early 2002.
    On Feb. 22, 2007, the Pentagon notified Belbacha's lawyers in London that he had been approved to leave Guantanamo. Despite entreaties from the State Department, the British government has refused to accept Belbacha because he is not a British citizen. Algeria No 40 Algiers, Algeria
    Belkacem, Bensayah Bosnian resident No 47 Wargala, Algeria
    Bin Hamlili, Adil Hadi Al Jazairi Algeria No 34 Oram, Algeria
    Boucetta, Fethi

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Algeria Yes 46 Mostaganem, Egypt Yes
    Boumediene, Lakhdar Algeria (Bosnian resident) No 43 Ain Soltgane Saeda, Algeria
    Farhi, Saiid Algeria No 48 Churchelle, Algeria
    Feghoul, Abdulli Algeria Yes 49 Tiaret, Algeria
    Hadjarab, Nabil Algeria No 30 Aentaya, Algeria
    Hamlily, Mustafa Ahmed Algeria Yes 50 Bashare, Algeria
    Houari, Abdul Raham Algeria Yes 29 Algiers, Algeria
    Husseini, Abdallah Algeria Yes 51 Algiers, Algeria
    Huwari, Soufian Abar Algeria Yes 39 Ouran, Algeria
    Lahmar, Sabir Mahfouz Algeria (Bosnian resident) No 40 Constantine, Algeria
    Naji, Aziz Abdul Algeria No 34 Batna, Algeria
    Nechle, Mohammed Algeria (Bosnian resident) Yes 41 Laghouat, Algeria
    Said, Hassan Mujamma Rabai Algeria No 33 Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria
    Sayab, Mutij Sadiz Ahmad Algeria No 33 Unknown
    Zumiri, Hassan Algeria No 42 Algiers, Algeria

Australia
    Habib, Mamdouh Ibrahim Ahmed Australia Yes 54 Alexandria, Egypt
    Hicks, David Matthew

Hicks is was the first person to face a U.S. military tribunal after the Supreme Court struck down a previous version of the trials in 2006. He returns to Australia to serve nine months in a maximum-security prison near Adelaide. Hicks, a high school dropout and Muslim convert, joined al-Qaeda and fought for two hours alongside the Taliban before he was captured trying to escape Afghanistan in December 2001.
    Guantanamo Detainee Returns to Australia, Post, May 21, 2007

Formal Charges Australia Yes 38 Adelaide, Australia

Azerbaijan
    Tsiradzho, Poolad T Azerbaijan No 34 Baku, Azerbaijan

Bahrain
    Al Balushi, Salah Abdul Rasul Ali Abdul Rahman Bahrain Yes 28 Muharraq, Bahrain
    Al Khalifa, Sheikh Salman Ebrahim Mohamed Ali Bahrain Yes 30 Rifah, Bahrain
    Al Murbati, Issa Ali Abdullah Bahrain Yes 44 Manama, Bahrain
    Al Noaimi, Abdullah Bahrain Yes 27 Manama, Bahrain
    Al Wadi, Adil Kamil Abdullah Bahrain Yes 45 Muharak, Bahrain
    al-Dossari, Jumah Mohammed Abdul Latif Bahrain Yes 36 Khabar, Saudi Arabia

Bangladesh
    Hashem, Mubarak Hussain Bin Abul Bangladesh Yes 31 Baria, Bangladesh

Belgium
    Sen, Mesut Belgium Yes 29 Brussels, Belgium
    Zemmori, Mosa Zi Belgium Yes 31 Wilryk, Belgium

Canada
    Khadr, Abdul Canada Yes 28 Unknown
    Khadr, Omar Ahmed

Court Reverses Ruling on Detainees (Post, Sept. 25, 2007)

Formal Charges Canada No 23 Toronto, Canada

Chad
    Al Qarani, Muhammed Hamid Chad No 23 Medina, Saudi Arabia

China
    Abbas, Yusef China No 29 Aksu, China
    Abdul Rahman, Abdul Ghappar China No 36 Kucha, China
    Abdulahat, Emam China No 32 Konashahar, China
    Abdulghupur, Hajiakbar China No 35 Ghulja, China
    Abdulhehim, Adel

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 35 Ghulja, China Yes
    Abdulqadirakhun, Abdullah China No 30 Xinjian, China
    Abdurehim, Dawut China No 35 Ghulja, China
    Adil, Ahmed

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 36 Kashkar, China Yes
    Anvar, Hassan China No 35 Urumchi, China
    Ayub, Haji Mohammed China Yes 25 Toqquztash, China Yes
    Basit, Akhdar Qasem

Status Review Tribunal Transcript China Yes 36 Ghulja, China Yes
    Khalik, Saidullah China No 32 Ghulja, China
    Mahmud, Arkin China No 45 Ghulja, China
    Mahnut, Bahtiyar China No 33 Ghulja, China
    Mamut, Abdul Helil China No 32 Kashkar, China
    Mohamed, Ahmed China No 31 Artush, China
    Mohammed, Nag China No 34 Khulga, China
    Noori, Adel China No 30 Xing Xiang, China
    Parhat, Hozaifa China No 38 Ghulja, China
    Qassim, Abu Bakker China Yes 40 Ghulja, China Yes
    Razak, Abdul China No Unknown Atush, China
    Tourson, Ahmad China No 38 Xinjiang, China

Denmark
    Abderrahmane, Slimane Hadj Denmark Yes 36 Roskilde, Denmark

Egypt
    Al Mishad, Sharif Fati Ali Egypt No 33 Shabin El Kom, Egypt
    Al Sawah, Tariq Mahmoud Ahmed Egypt No 52 Alexandria, Egypt
    Al-Waleeli, Fael Roda Egypt Yes 43 Mansura, Egypt
    Algazzar, Adel Fattough Ali Egypt No 44 Cairo, Egypt
    Allaithy, Sami Abdul Aziz Salim

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Egypt Yes 53 Shubrakass, Egypt Yes
    Salim, Ala Abdel Maqsud Muhammad Egypt Yes 42 Al-Bajoor, Egypt Yes

Ethiopia
    Binyam, Mohammed Ahmed

Formal Charges Ethiopia No 31 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

France
    Achab Kanouni, Imad France Yes 32 Casablanco, Morocco
    Benchellali, Mourad France Yes 28 Venissieu, France
    Khalid, Ridouane France Yes 42 Villenoble, France
    Mustafa, Khaled Ben France Yes 37 Lyons, France
    Patel, Ali Mustafa

Status Review Tribunal Transcript France Yes 47 Medina, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Sassi, Nizar France Yes 30 Lyons, France
    Yadel, Brahim France Yes 38 Aubervilliers, France

Indonesia
    Bin Isamuddin, Riduan

Isamuddin goes by the name Hambali and is the operational mastermind of Jemaah Islamiya who planned the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings. He is one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Indonesia No Unknown Unknown

Iran
    Bamari, Bakhtiar Iran Yes 28 Damon, Iran
    Kurd, Mohamed Anwar Iran Yes 30 Zahedan, Iran
    Muhammed, Abdul Majid Iran Yes 30 Zahedan, Iran

Iraq
    Abdul Said, Hassan Iraq No 33 Basra, Iraq
    Al Iraqi, Abd Al Hadi

Al-Iraqi was described as the incoming leader of al-Qaeda's operations inside Iraq. Profile from U.S. Department of Defense Iraq No 48 Mosul, Iraq
    Al Karim, Arkan Mohammad Ghafil Iraq No 33 Dekar, Iraq
    Al Naely, Abbas Habid Rumi Iraq No 41 Al Amin, Iraq
    Al Rawi, Bisher Amin Khalil United Kingdom Yes 40 Baghdad, Iraq
    Al Tamimi, Haydar Jabbar Hafez Iraq No 36 Kute, Iraq
    Mohhamed, Sohab Mahud Iraq No 28 Piboss, Iraq
    Sadkhan, Jawad Jabber Iraq No 42 Diwaniya, Iraq
    Tayeea, Ali Abdul Motalib Awayd Hassan Al Iraq No Unknown Baghdad, Iraq

Jordan
    Abdul Hamid, Hassan Khalil Mohamoud Jordan Yes 48 Amman, Jordan
    Abdul Wahab Al Asmr, Khalid Mahomoud

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Jordan Yes 46 Irbid, Jordan Yes
    Ahmad, Osam Abdul Rahan Jordan Yes 33 Al-Zarqa, Jordan
    Al Amrani, Ayman Mohammad Silman Jordan Yes 31 Muthalthal Ardha, Jordan
    Al Husayn, Zaid Muhamamd Sa'Ad Jordan Yes 35 Amman, Jordan
    Elbanna, Abdul Latif Jordan Yes 57 Jericho, Turkey
    Kabir, Usama Hassan Ahmed Abu Jordan Yes 39 Al Rusayfa, Jordan
    Suleyman, Ahmed Hassan Jamil Jordan Yes 48 Amman, Jordan

Kazakhstan
    Abahanov, Yakub Kazakhstan Yes Unknown Semeya, Kazakhstan
    Kerimbakiev, Abdulrahim Kazakhstan Yes 26 Semei, Kazakhstan
    Magrupov, Abdullah Tohtasinovich Kazakhstan Yes 26 Semeya, Kazakhstan

Kuwait
    Al Ajmi, Abdallah Saleh Ali

The U.S. military accused him of fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan and wanting to kill Americans. He was involved in one of three suicide bombings that killed seven Iraqi security forces in Mosul on April 26, 2008, Defense Department officials said.
    Ex-Guantanamo Detainee Joined Iraq Suicide Attack (Post, May 8, 2008) Kuwait Yes 31 Almadi, Kuwait
    Al Awda, Fouzi Khalid Abdullah Kuwait No 32 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Azmi, Sa Ad Madi Sa Ad Kuwait Yes 30 Doha, Kuwait
    Al Dehani, Mohammad Finaytal Kuwait Yes 44 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Kandari, Abdullah Kamel Kuwait Yes 36 Hawalli, Kuwait
    Al Kandari, Faiz Mohammed Ahmed Kuwait No 34 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Mutayri, Khalid Abdullah Mishal Thamer Kuwait Yes 34 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Rabia, Fouad Mahoud Hasan Kuwait No 50 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Al Shamari, Abd Al Aziz Sayir Kuwait Yes 36 Al Fahahil, Kuwait
    Al-Zamel, 'Adel Zamel 'Abd Al-Mahsen Kuwait Yes 46 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Amin, Omar Rajab Kuwait Yes 42 Kuwait City, Kuwait
    Amtiri, Nasser Najiri Kuwait Yes 32 Mahwa, Kuwait

Lebanon
    Diyab, Jihad Ahmed Mujstafa Lebanon No 38 Jedeta, Lebanon

Libya
    Abdelrahan, Abdelrazak Ali Libya No Unknown Unknown
    Abdelrahman, Abdelrazak Ali Libya No 39 Al Jilat, Libya
    Abu Al Qusin, Abdul Rauf Omar Mohammed Libya No 44 Tripoli, Libya
    Abu Bakr, Omar Khalifa Mohammed Libya No 37 Al Bayda, Libya
    Al Futuri, Muhammad Abd Allah Mansur Libya Yes 41 Al Rimi, Yemen
    Al Ghazzawi, Abdel Hamid Ibn Abdussalem Ibn Mifte Libya No 47 Tripoli, Libya
    al-Libi, Abu Faraj

Al-Qaeda planner. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Libya No Unknown Unknown
    Ali Bakush, Ismael Ali Faraj Libya No 41 Al-Khumas, Libya
    Bin Qumu, Abu Sufian Ibrahim Ahmed Hamuda Libya Yes 50 Darna, Libya
    Deghayes, Omar Amer Libya Yes 40 Tripoli, Libya
    Ghereby, Salem Abdul Salem Libya No 48 Zletan, Saudi Arabia
    Sultan, Ashraf Salim Abd Al Salam Libya No 38 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Zeidan, Ibrahim Mahdy Achmed Libya Yes 33 Sorman, Libya

Malaysia
    bin Lep, Mohammed Nazir

Lep is also known as Lillie. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Zubair, Mohamed Farik bin Amin

Maldives
    Fauzee, Ibrahim Maldives Yes 31 Thulhaadhoo, Maldives Yes

Mauritania
    Aziz, Ahmed Abdel Mauritania Yes 39 Atar, Mauritania
    Mohammad, Mohammad Lameen Sidi Mauritania Yes 28 Zandeer, Niger
    Slahi, Mohamedou Ould Mauritania No 39 Rosso, Mauritania

Morocco
    Ahmad, Abdullah Tabarak Morocco Yes 54 Casablanca, Morocco
    Al Shakouri, Radwan Morocco Yes 37 Asafi, Morocco
    Awzar, Mohamed Ibrahim Morocco Yes 30 Koreebja, Morocco
    Ben Moujan, Muhammad Morocco Yes 28 Dar Bida, Morocco
    Boujaadia, Said Morocco Yes 41 Casablanca, Morocco
    Dergoul, Tarek Morocco Yes 32 Mile End, United Kingdom
    Hassan, Muhammad Hussein Ali Morocco Yes 43 Selwan, Morocco
    Ikassrin, Laacin Morocco Yes 37 Targist, Morocco
    Lahassimi, Najib Mohammad Morocco Yes 31 Sattat, Morocco
    Mizouz, Mohammed Morocco Yes 36 Casablanca, Morocco
    Nasir, Abdul Latif Morocco No 44 Casablanca, Morocco
    Rashidi, Ahmed Morocco Yes 43 Tangier, Morocco
    Shakaran, Ibrahim Bin Morocco Yes 30 Casablanca, Morocco
    Shokuri, Yunis Abdurrahman Morocco Yes 41 Asafi, Morocco
    Souleimani Laalmai, Mohamad Morocco Yes 33 Casablanca, Morocco

Pakistan
    Abas, Mohammad Pakistan Yes Unknown Village 426, Pakistan
    Abu Rahman, Abdul Rabbani Abd Al Rahim Pakistan No 40 Unknown
    Ahmad, Bashir Pakistan Yes 33 Chah Kote Wala, Pakistan
    Ahmad, Sultan Pakistan Yes 25 Sargodha, Pakistan
    Ahmed, Ali Pakistan Yes 27 Baluchistan, Pakistan
    Ahmed, Saghir Pakistan Yes 34 Sargodha, Pakistan
    Ahmed, Sar Faraz Pakistan Yes 43 Lahore, Pakistan
    Akbar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Helmand, Afghanistan
    Al-Deen, Jamal Muhammad Pakistan / Bangladesh Yes 42 Feni, Bangladesh
    Ali, Said Saim Pakistan Yes 32 Karachi, Pakistan
    Alikhel, Sha Mohammed Pakistan Yes 28 Swaat, Pakistan
    Amin, Aminulla Pakistan Yes Unknown Chaman, Pakistan
    Ansar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 28 Jalan Makhdoom, Pakistan
    Anwar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Pakistan
    Ashraf, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Kalaswala, Pakistan
    Ayub, Haseeb Pakistan Yes 35 Budho, Pakistan
    Ayubi, Salahodin Pakistan Yes 35 Lahore, Pakistan
    Baluchi, Ammar

Key lieutenant for Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and other plots. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Fazaldad, Fnu Pakistan Yes 27 Atian, Pakistan Yes
    Fiyatullah, Kay Pakistan Yes 26 Narmasperlay, Pakistan
    Hafez, Khalil Rahman Pakistan Yes 25 Punjab, Pakistan
    Hudin, Salah Pakistan / Afghanistan Yes 27 Jalalabad, Afghanistan
    Ijaz, Mohammed Pakistan Yes Unknown Blonoval, Pakistan
    Ilyas, Mohammad Pakistan Yes 67 Taman, Pakistan
    Iqbal, Faik Pakistan Yes 27 Karachi, Pakistan
    Iqbal, Zafar Pakistan Yes 26 Sambal, Pakistan
    Irfan, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 30 Punjab, Pakistan
    Irfan, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 27 Bahalwapur, Pakistan
    Ishaq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 26 Panjgoor, Pakistan
    Khan, Bacha Pakistan Yes 37 Bajawor, Pakistan
    Khan, Ejaz Ahmad Pakistan Yes 34 Mardan, Pakistan
    Khan, Hamood Ullah Pakistan Yes 38 Hyberabad, Pakistan
    Khan, Isa Pakistan Yes 34 Bannu, Pakistan
    Khan, Majid

Detainee's Lawyers Fear That Mail Is Uselessly Slow at Guantanamo

Formal Charges

Khan, Mohammad Kashef Pakistan Yes 30 Karachi, Pakistan
    Khan, Muhammed Ijaz Pakistan Yes 33 Kafilgarh, Pakistan
    Khan, Tariq Pakistan Yes 31 Village 426, Pakistan
    Khan, Tila Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Wazierstan, Pakistan
    Madni, Hafez Qari Mohamed Saad Iqbal

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1104ap_pakistan_guantanamo_prisoner.html Pakistan Yes 32 Pakistan
    Manzu, Hafice Leqeat Pakistan Yes 32 Kanaval District, Pakistan
    Mehmood, Majid Pakistan Yes 30 Bahawal District, Pakistan
    Mohammad, Tarik Pakistan Yes 37 Kohat, Pakistan
    Mohammed, Ali Pakistan Yes 57 Rahamibad, Pakistan
    Mohammed, Khalid Sheikh

Key Sept. 11, 2001 attacks planner. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Mohhamed, Hanif Pakistan Yes 27 Adda Shenal, Pakistan
    Mowla, Abdul Pakistan Yes 40 Malakan District, Pakistan
    Nafeesi, Abdul Satar Pakistan Yes 38 Miachinu, Pakistan
    Naseer, Munir Bin Pakistan Yes 31 Karachi, Pakistan
    Noman, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 32 Pakistan
    Omar, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 23 Larkana, Pakistan
    Paracha, Saifullah Pakistan No 62 Mongwal, Pakistan
    Rabbani, Mohammed Ahmad Ghulam Pakistan No 39 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Rafiq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 29 Kabal, Pakistan
    Raza, Abid Pakistan Yes 28 Digary Sindh, Pakistan
    Raza, Mohammed Arshad Pakistan Yes 29 Bahawal Nagar, Pakistan
    Raziq, Abdul Pakistan Yes 37 Kot Marakand, Pakistan
    Sadiqi, Abdul Halim Pakistan Yes 41 Pakistan
    Saeed, Hafiz Ihsan Pakistan Yes 31 Lahore, Pakistan
    Safollah, Ghaser Zaban Pakistan Yes 30 Madanchak, Pakistan
    Sanghir, Mohammad Pakistan Yes 57 Kohestan, Afghanistan
    Sattar, Abdul Pakistan Yes 28 Bumb, Pakistan
    Sayed, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Abbotabad, Pakistan
    Sultan, Zahid Pakistan Yes 28 Abdabot, Pakistan
    Tariq, Mohammed Pakistan Yes 36 Alladand Dehry, Pakistan
    Ul Haq, Israr Pakistan Yes 29 Topi, Pakistan
    Ul Shah, Zia Pakistan Yes 33 Karachi, Pakistan
    Ullah, Asad Pakistan Yes 28 Swahbi, Pakistan
    Urayman, Sajin Pakistan Yes 25 Gujaranwala, Pakistan
    Usman, Shabidzada Pakistan Yes 27 Malal, Pakistan
    Wali, Jihan Pakistan Yes 42 Diir, Pakistan

Palestine
    Al Aasmi, Assem Matruq Mohammad Palestine / Saudi Arabia No 29 Khan Younis, Israel
    Zubaida, Abu

An operational facilitator for al-Qaida, he is also known as Zayn Al Abidin Muhammad Husayn. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Palestine No Unknown Unknown

Qatar
    Al Marri, Jaralla Saleh Mohammed Kahla Qatar Yes 36 Doha, Qatar

Russia
    Akhmyarov, Rustam Russia Yes 30 Chelyabinsk, Russia
    Gumarov, Ravil Shafeyavich Russia Yes 47 Gushva, Russia
    Hassam, Zakirjan

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Russia Yes 35 Saratov, Russia Yes
    Ishmurat, Timur Ravilich Russia Yes 34 Azenakai, Russia
    Kafkas, Abdullah D. Russia Yes 25 Prohladsk, Russia
    Mingazov, Ravil Russia No 42 Bolsheretski, Russia
    Odijev, Ruslan Anatolivich Russia Yes 36 Prolandnom, Russia
    Sharipov, Almasm Rabilavich Russia Yes 38 Avzion, Russia
    Vahitov, Aiat Nasimovich Russia Yes 32 Naberyozhnyj, Russia

Saudi Arabia
    Abd Al-Razaq, Abdallah Hamid Ibrahim Al-Sharikh Saudi Arabia Yes 25 Shaqara, Saudi Arabia
    Abdel Aziz, Abdullah Muhammed Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Al Medina Menawa, Saudi Arabia
    Ahmed, Abdul Rahman Uthman Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Ahmed Zaid Salim Zuhair Saudi Arabia No 36 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amri, Abd Al Rahman Moaza Zafer Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Arar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Amri, Abdul Rahman Ma Ath Thafir Saudi Arabia No 36 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Anazi, Sultan Sari Sayel Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
    Al Asiri, Turki Mash Awi Zayid Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Taboq, Saudi Arabia
    Al Atabi, Bijad Thif Allah Saudi Arabia Yes 38 Saajer, Saudi Arabia
    Al Awfi, Mazin Salih Musaid Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Baddah, Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Abdul Aziz Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Quia, Saudi Arabia
    Al Balushi, Salah Abdul Rasul Ali Abdul Saudi Arabia No 29 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Barakat, Khalid Hassan Husayn Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Bawardi, Khalid Saud Abd Al Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Bedani, Abdul Khaled Ahmed Sahleh Saudi Arabia No 26 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Al Bidna, Sa Ad Ibraham Sa Ad Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Bihani, Tolfiq Nassar Ahmed Saudi Arabia No 37 Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
    Al Darbi, Ahmed Muhammed Haza Saudi Arabia No 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Dubaikey, Bessam Muhammed Saleh Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Qasim, Saudi Arabia
    Al Farha, Said Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Bahir, Saudi Arabia
    Al Fayfi, Jabir Jubran Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Fouzan, Fahd Muhammed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Frih, Majed Hamad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Ghatani, Khalid Malu Shia Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Al Arib, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harazi, Fahed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Ghanim Abdul Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Khobar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Majid Abdallah Husayn Muhammad Al Samluli Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Mohamed Atiq Awayd Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Mohammed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Salim Suliman Saudi Arabia Yes 41 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Harbi, Tariqe Shallah Hassan Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Hataybi, Abdul Rahman Nashi Badi Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Dehman, Saudi Arabia
    Al Hizani, Abd Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyahd, Saudi Arabia
    Al Hubayshi, Khalid Sulaymanjaydh Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Jabri, Bandar Ahmad Mubarak Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Jadani, Humud Dakhil Humud Said Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Joudi, Majeed Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Juaid, Abdul Rahman Owaid Mohammad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Juhani, Muhamad Naji Subhi Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Jutayli, Fahd Salih Sulayman Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Burayada, Saudi Arabia
    Al Kabi, Jamil Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Khaldi, Abdul Aziz Saad Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Khalif, Hani Saiid Mohammad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Kurash, Muhammad Abd Al Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Mahayawi, Saud Dakhil Allah Muslih Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Al Malki, Saed Khatem Saudi Arabia Yes 40 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Matrafi, Abdallah Aiza Saudi Arabia Yes 45 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Morghi, Khalid Abdallah Abdel Rahman Saudi Arabia Yes 39 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Mousa, Abdul Hakim Abdul Rahman Abduaziz Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Muri, Khalid Rashd Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Khafji, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nashiri, Abd al-Rahim

Planner of 2000 USS Cole attack. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Al Nasir, Abd Al Aziz Muhammad Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nasir, Faizal Saha Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nasir, Ibrahim Muhammed Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Noofayaee, Abdalaziz Kareem Salim Saudi Arabia No 33 Al Shafa, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nurr, Anwar Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Toraif, Saudi Arabia
    Al Nusayri, Adil Uqla Hassan Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Sakakah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Oshan, Saleh Abdall Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Al Otaibi, Nawaf Fahad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qahtani, Abdullah Hamid Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qahtani, Jabir Hasan Muhamed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qahtani, Jabran Said Wazar

Formal Charges Saudi Arabia No 32 Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qahtani, Muhammad Mani Ahmed Al Shal Lan Saudi Arabia No 30 Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qurayshi, Majid Aydha Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Qurbi, Mohammed Mubarek Salah Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Khamees Musheet, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rabiesh, Yusef Abdullah Saleh Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Al Khasim, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rashid, Mesh Arsad Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Sana'a, Saudi Arabia
    Al Rushaydan, Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 42 Khobar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Samiri, Bader Al Bakri Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sehli, Ibrahim Daif Allah Neman Saudi Arabia Yes 44 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shammari, Zaban Thaaher Zaban Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Arar, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sharakh, Abdulhadi Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sharbi, Ghassan Abdullah

Formal Charges Saudi Arabia No 35 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sharif, Fahd Umr Abd Al Majid Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shihri, Said Ali Jabir Al Khathim Saudi Arabia Yes 36 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shihri, Yussef Mohammed Mubarak Saudi Arabia Yes 24 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shili, Ibrahim Rushdan Brayk Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shimri, Maji Afas Radhi Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shumrani, Mohammad Al Rahman Saudi Arabia No 34 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Shurfa, Ohmed Ahmed Mahamoud Saudi Arabia No 34 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Sulami, Yahya Samil Al Suwaymil Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Al Taibi, Rami Bin Said Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Tayabi, Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Halban, Saudi Arabia
    Al Usaymi, Nayif Fahd Mutliq Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Abdullah Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Mani Shaman Turki Al Habardi Saudi Arabia Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 33 Al-Qarara, Saudi Arabia
    Al Utaybi, Muhammad Surur Dakhilallah Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Qaisuma, Saudi Arabia
    Al Uwaydha, Sultan Ahmed Dirdeer Musa Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Wafti, Abdullah Abd Al Mu'In Saudi Arabia Yes 43 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Wahab, Musa Abed Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zabe, Slah Muhamed Salih Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zaharni, Khalid Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zahrani, Muhammed Murdi Issa Saudi Arabia No 40 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zahrani, Said Ibrahim Ramzi Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zahrani, Yasser Talal Saudi Arabia Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 25 Yenbo, Saudi Arabia
    Al Zayla, Muhammed Yahia Mosin Saudi Arabia Yes 32 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Shabani, Fahd Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al-Shedoky, Mish'Al Muhammad Rashid Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Alhabiri, Mishal Awad Sayaf Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Minawara, Saudi Arabia
    Ali, Adnan Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Ali Bin Attash, Hassan Mohammed Saudi Arabia No 24 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Amar, Abu Saudi Arabia No 32 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Ami, Shakir Abdurahim Mohamed Saudi Arabia No 41 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Arbaysh, Ibrahim Sulayman Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Al Brida, Saudi Arabia
    Balkhair, Rashed Awad Khalaf Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Jurashi, Saudi Arabia
    Barayan, Majid Al Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Bukhary, Abdul Hakim Saudi Arabia Yes 54 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Ghetan, Abdul Salam Saudi Arabia Yes 25 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Hamdi, Yasser Saudi Arabia / USA Yes 30 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Hawsawi, Amran Baqur Mohammed Saudi Arabia Yes 34 Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
    Hawsawi, Mustafa Ahmed

Paymaster and travel facilitator for al-Qaeda. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Ibrahim, Nayif Abdallah Ibrahim Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Il Bhawith, Zaid Binsallah Mohammed Saudi Arabia No 27 Qasim, Saudi Arabia
    Jahdari, Ziad Said Farg Saudi Arabia Yes 30 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Jaid Al Khathami, Saleh Ali Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Dharan, Saudi Arabia
    Khowlan, Abdul Rahman Mohammed Hussein Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Makram, Murtadha Al Said Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Mohamed, Fahed Nasser Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Abaha, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Ali Muhammed Nasir Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Jedda, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Kahlid Saad Saudi Arabia No 36 Al Tabia, Saudi Arabia
    Mohammed, Salman Saad Al Khadi Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Nur, Yusif Khalil Abdallah Saudi Arabia Yes 27 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Qa Id, Rashid Abd Al Muslih Qa Id Al Saudi Arabia Yes 50 Sakahka, Saudi Arabia
    Qahtani, Said Muhammad Husyan Saudi Arabia No 31 Khamees Mushail, Saudi Arabia
    Qattaa, Mansoor Muhammed Ali Saudi Arabia No 27 Ta'if, Saudia Arabia
    Said, Salam Abdullah Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Tabokh, Saudi Arabia
    Saleh Ganmi, Abdullah Muhammad Saudi Arabia Yes 35 Rabug, Saudi Arabia
    Sebai, Mohammed Jayed Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Sebaii, Abdel Hadi Mohammed Badan Al Sebaii Saudi Arabia Yes 38 El Kharg, Saudi Arabia
    Shalabi, Abdul Rahman Saudi Arabia No 34 Medina, Saudi Arabia
    Shayban, Said Bezan Ashek Saudi Arabia Yes 28 Ta'iz, Saudi Arabia
    Subii, Nasir Maziyad Abdallah Al Qurayshi Al Saudi Arabia Yes 39 Kasim, Saudi Arabia
    Sultan, Faha Saudi Arabia Yes 37 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Thani, Abdallah Faris Al Unazi Saudi Arabia Yes 29 Saudi Arabia
    Turkistani, Sadik Ahmad Saudi Arabia Yes Unknown Taif, Saudi Arabia Yes
    Umar, Ibrahim Umar Ali Al- Saudi Arabia Yes 26 Al Qaseem, Saudi Arabia
    Uwaydah, Rashid Awad Rashid Al Saudi Arabia Yes 33 Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
    Wasim Saudi Arabia Yes 46 Al Jauf, Saudi Arabia
    Zahrani, Fawaz Abd Al-Aziz Al- Saudi Arabia Yes 31 Medina, Saudi Arabia

Somalia
    Abdallah, Muhamed Hussein Somalia No 26 Boor'o, Somalia
    Barre, Mohammed Sulaymon Somalia No 45 Burco, Somalia
    Dourad, Gouled Hassan

Dourad is allegedly a member of al-Ittihad al-Islami, an organization listed by the United States as a terrorist group linked to al-Qaeda.
    He is one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.
    Related Story: Somali Held at Guantanamo Denies Al-Qaeda Link

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Somalia No Unknown Unknown

Spain
    Ahmad, Ahmad Abd Al Rahman Spain Yes 35 Cueta, Spain

Sudan
    Al Amir Mahmoud, Amir Yakoub Mohammed Sudan Yes 38 Omdurman, Sudan
    Al Hajj, Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Sudan Yes 40 Khartoum, Sudan
    Al Hassan, Mustafa Ibrahim Mustafa Sudan Yes 52 Al-Manakil, Sudan
    Al Qosi, Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud

Formal Charges Sudan No 49 Khartoum, Sudan
    Ali, Walid Mohammad Haj Mohammad Sudan Yes 35 Donkhallah, Sudan
    Bani Amir, Salim Mahmoud Adem Mohammed Sudan Yes 51 Kasala, Sudan
    Gadallah, Hammad Ali Amno

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Sudan Yes 40 Duba, Sudan Yes
    Hassan, Adel Sudan Yes 51 Port Sudan, Sudan
    Idris, Ibrahim Othman Ibrahim Sudan / Yemen No 48 Hathramuut, Yemen
    Mahjoub, Muhammed Al Ghazali Babaker Sudan Yes 36 Um Durman, Sudan
    Muhammaed, Noor Uthman Sudan No Unknown Kasala, Sudan
    Raheem, Al Rachid Hasan Ahmad Abdul Sudan Yes 44 Al-Ubayyid, Sudan

Sweden
    Ghezali, Mehdi Mohammad Sweden Yes 30 Stockholm, Sweden

Syria
    Ahjam, Ahmed Adnan Syria No 32 Halab, Syria
    Al Ali, Mahmud Salem Horan Mohammed Mutlak Syria No 35 Doha, Syria
    Al Henali, Menhal Syria Yes 46 Darna, Syria
    Dokhan, Moammar Badawi Syria No 37 Damascus, Syria
    Faraj, Abd Al Hadio Omar Mahmoud Syria No 28 Hama, Syria
    Janko, Abd Al Rahim Abdul Rassak Syria No 31 Al Qamashil, Syria
    Khantumani, Abd Al Nasir Mohammed Abd Al Qadir Syria No 49 Halab, Syria
    Khantumani, Muhammad Abd Al Nasir Muhammad Syria No 27 Halab, Syria
    Mouhammad, Maasoum Abdah Syria No 37 Al Qameshle, Syria
    Shaaban, Ali Husein Syria No 27 Utaiba, Syria

Tajikistan
    Abdulayev, Omar Hamzayavich Tajikistan No 31 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Fazrollah, Mehrabanb Tajikistan Yes 47 Pyandj, Tajikistan
    Ghafar Homarovich, Shirinov Tajikistan Yes 35 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Homaro, Moyuballah Tajikistan Yes 29 Alisurkhan, Tajikistan
    Irgashive, Abdul Karim Tajikistan Yes 44 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
    Jan, Jumma Tajikistan Yes 31 Kurgantapa, Tajikistan
    Lnu, Sadee Eideov Tajikistan Yes 56 Kamsamulabad Reyhan, Tajikista
    Mazharudin, Fnu Tajikistan Yes 30 Pajpai, Pakistan
    Nabied, Yusef Tajikistan Yes 46 Isfara, Tajikistan
    Salehove, Maroof Saleemovich Tajikistan Yes 31 Dushanbe, Tajikistan Yes
    Sharipov, Rukniddin Fayziddinovich Tajikistan Yes 36 Lenenabad, Tajikistan
    Vakhidov , Sobit Abdumukit Valikhonovich Tajikistan Yes 40 Itsfaratz, Tajikistan

Tanzania
    Ghailani, Ahmed Khalfan

Indicted in the 1998 U.S. bombings in Africa. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Tanzania No Unknown Unknown

Tunisia
    Abdallah, Sayf Bin Tunisia No 36 Menzil, Tunisia
    Al Hami, Rafiq Bin Bashir Bin Jalud Tunisia No 40 Omaron, Tunisia
    Al Yazidi, Ridah Bin Saleh Tunisia No 44 Unfidel, Tunisia
    Bin Hadiddi, Abdul Haddi Tunisia No 40 Bir'Alash, Tunisia
    Bin Hamida, Adil Mabrouk Tunisia No 39 Tunis, Tunisia
    Hkiml, Adel Bin Ahmed Bin Ibrahim Tunisia No 44 Bin Aroes, Tunisia
    Lagha, Lufti Bin Swei Tunisia Yes 41 Tunis, Tunisia
    Nasseri, Riyad Bil Mohammmed Tahir Tunisia No 43 Gafsa, Tunisia
    Omar, Abdullah Bin

6 Detainees Repatriated By Military (Post, June 20, 2007) Tunisia Yes 53 Massoulta, Tunisia
    Ourgy, Abdul Bin Mohammed Bin Abess Tunisia No 44 Tunis, Tunisia
    Rahman, Mohammed Abdul

Judge Orders U.S. Not to Transfer Tunisian Detainee (Post, Oct. 10, 2007). Tunisia No 44 Tunis, Tunisia
    Sliti, Hisham Bin Ali Bin Amor Tunisia No 43 Hamam Lif, Tunisia

Turkey
    Celik Gogus, Yuksel Turkey Yes 42 Karasu Village, Sakara City, Turkey
    Karnaz, Murat Turkey Yes 27 Bremen, Germany
    Mart, Mahmud Nuri Turkey Yes 38 Agri, Turkey
    Sen, Ibrahim Shafir Turkey Yes 29 Van, Turkey
    Uyar, Salih

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Turkey Yes 28 Kojaeli, Turkey Yes

Turkmenistan
    Turkash, Emdash Abdullah Turkmenistan Yes 68 Ghazni, Afghanistan

Uganda
    Kiyemba, Jamal Abdullah Uganda Yes 30 Bunamwaya, Uganda

United Arab Emirates
    Abd Al Sattar, Muieen A Deen Jamal A Deen Abd Al Fusal United Arab Emirates No 34 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Alhamiri, Abdulah United Arab Emirates Yes 30 Alan, United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom
    Abassi, Feroz Ali United Kingdom Yes 30 Entebbe, Uganda
    Ahmed, Rhuhel United Kingdom Yes 28 Birmingham, United Kingdom
    Al Harith, Jamal Malik United Kingdom Yes 43 Manchester, United Kingdom
    Begg, Moazzan United Kingdom Yes 41 Birmingham, United Kingdom
    Belmar, Richard Dean United Kingdom Yes 30 London, United Kingdom
    Iqbal, Asif United Kingdom Yes 28 West Bromwich, United Kingdom
    Mubanga, Martin John United Kingdom Yes 37 Lusaka, Zambia
    Rasul, Shafiq United Kingdom Yes 36 Dudley, England

Uzbekistan
    Adam, Mohammed Sadiq Uzbekistan Yes 36 Konduz, Afghanistan
    Batayev, Ilkham Turdbyavich Uzbekistan Yes 36 Abaye, Kazakhstan
    Hamidullah, Ali Sher Uzbekistan No 35 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Hamiduva, Shakhrukh Uzbekistan No 26 Kokan, Uzbekistan
    Jamaludinovich, Abu Bakir Uzbekistan No 35 Chartakh, Uzbekistan
    Kasimbekov, Kamalludin Uzbekistan No 32 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Khan, Abdullah Mohammad Uzbekistan Yes 37 Faryab, Afghanistan

West Bank
    Al Quwari, Mahrar Rafat West Bank No 44 Gaza
    Hussein, Abdul Qadir Yousef West Bank No 56 Jenin, West Bank
    Tahamuttan, Mohammed Abdullah West Bank No 30 Burka, West Bank

Yemen
    Abd Al Mujahid, Mahmoud Abd Al Aziz Yemen No 32 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Abd Al Rahman Abd, Allal Ab Aljallil Yemen No 34 Aluday, Yemen
    Abd Al Wahab, Abd Al Malik Yemen No 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Abu Ghanim, Mohammed Rajab Sadiq Yemen No 34 Sanaa, Yemen
    Ahmad, Majid Mahmud Abdu Yemen No 29 Burayqah, Yemen
    Ahmed, Abdul Rahman Yemen No 30 Sana'a, Yemen
    Ahmed, Ali Abdullah Yemen Committed Suicide on June 10, 2006 32 Ib, Yemen
    Ahmed, Fahmi Abdullah Yemen No 32 Debab, Yemen
    Ahmed, Faruq Ali Yemen No 26 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Ahmed, Fayad Yahya Yemen No 32 Aden, Yemen
    Al Alawi, Muaz Hamza Ahmad Yemen No 32 Bajor, Yemen
    Al Ansi, Muhammad Ahmad Abdallah Yemen No 34 Sanaa, Yemen
    Al Asadi, Mohammed Ahmed Ali Yemen Yes 30 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Bihani, Ghaleb Nassar Yemen No 29 Tabokh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Busayss, Adil Said Al Haj Obeid Yemen No 36 Aden, Yemen
    Al Dhuby, Khalid Mohammed Salih Yemen No 28 Taif, Saudi Arabia
    Al Edah, Mohammed Ahmad Said Yemen No 47 Hay al-Turbawi Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Hamiri, Mohammed Abdullah Yemen No 27 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Al Hanashi, Mohammad Ahmed Abdullah Saleh Yemen Yes 31 Al Habrub, Yemen
    Al Hikimi, Ahmed Umar Abdullah Yemen No 37 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Hilal, Abdul Al Salam Yemen No 41 Unknown
    Al Jayfi, Issam Hamid Al Bin Ali Yemen Yes 30 Sada, Yemen
    Al Kazimi, Sanad Yislam Yemen No 39 Unknown
    Al Khalaqi, Asim Thahit Abdullah Yemen No 41 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Al Madoonee, Musab Omar Ali Yemen No 29 Al-Hudida, Yemen
    Al Marwalah, Bashir Nasir Ali Yemen No 30 Al-Haymah, Yemen
    Al Maythali, Ha Il Aziz Ahmed Yemen No 32 Zemar, Yemen
    Al Mudhaffari, Abdel Qadir Hussein Yemen No 33 Al Bayda, Yemen
    Al Nahdi, Sulaiman Awath Sulaiman Bin Ageel Yemen No 35 Al Mukalla, Yemen
    Al Omairah, Othman Ahmed Othman Yemen Yes 36 Shabwa, Yemen
    Al Qadasi, Khalid Abd Jal Jabbar Muhammad Juthman Yemen No 41 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Qurashi, Sabri Mohammed Ebrahim Yemen No 39 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Al Radai, Riyad Atiq Ali Abdu Al Haj Yemen No Unknown Taez, Yemen
    Al Rahizi, Ali Ahmad Muhammad Yemen No 30 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Rammah, Omar Mohammed Ali Yemen No 34 Al Beitha, Yemen
    Al Rimi, Ali Yahya Mahdi Yemen Yes 26 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Sabri, Mashur Abdallah Muqbil Ahmed Yemen No 31 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Al Saleh, Abdul Yemen No 30 Muqela, Yemen
    Al Sani, Fahmi Salem Said Yemen No 32 Mikala, Yemen
    Al Shamyri, Mustafa Abdul Qawi Abdul Aziz Yemen No 31 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Sharabi, Zuhail Abdo Anam Said Yemen No 32 Taiz, Yemen
    Al Shulan, Hani Abdul Muslih Yemen Yes 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Al Suadi, Abdul Aziz Abdullah Ali Yemen No 35 Milhan, Yemen
    Al Tays, Ali Husayn Abdullah Yemen Yes 32 Sada, Yemen
    Al Wady, Hamoud Abdullah Hamoud Hassan Yemen No 44 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al Warafi, Muktar Yahya Najee Yemen No 35 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Al Yafi, Al Khadr Abdallah Muhammed Yemen No 39 Lawdar, Yemen
    Al Zuba, Saleh Mohamed Yemen Yes 54 Sana'a, Yemen
    Al-Marwa'I, Toufiq Saber Muhammad Yemen No 33 Al Dumaina, Yemen
    Alahdal, Abu Bakr Ibn Ali Muhhammad Yemen No 30 Al Hudaydah, Yemen
    Aleh, Ali Bin Ali Yemen No 26 Adem, Yemen
    Awad, Jalal Salam Awad Yemen No 36 Al Muquala, Yemen
    Awad, Waqas Mohammed Ali Yemen No 27 Aden, Yemen
    Azani, Saad Masir Mukbl Al Yemen No 30 Al Reef, Yemen
    Baada, Tarek Ali Abdullah Ahmed Yemen No 31 Shebwa, Yemen
    Balzuhair, Shawki Awad Yemen No 28 Hadramout, Yemen
    Basardah, Yasim Muhammed Yemen No 33 Shabua, Yemen
    Batarfi, Ayman Saeed Abdullah Yemen No 39 Cairo, Egypt
    Bin Atef, Mahmmoud Omar Mohammed Yemen No 29 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
    Bin Attash, Walid Muhammad

Bin Attash is also known as Tawfiq bin Attash. He was a planner of the Sept. 11, 2001 and 2000 USS Cole attacks. He was one of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Bin Salem, Muhhammad Said Yemen No 34 Hadramaut, Yemen
    Binalshibh, Ramzi

Key facilitator for Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. One of the "high value" detainees whose transfer from a secret foreign prison to Guantanamo Bay was announced by President Bush on Sept. 6, 2006, during a speech in which he outlined a reformed detainee policy.

Bwazir, Mohammed Ali Abdullah Yemen No 29 Howra, Yemen
    Ghazi, Fahed Abdullah Ahmad Yemen No 27 Bayt Ghazi, Yemen
    Hadi, Salem Ahmed Yemen No 33 Hadramaut, Yemen
    Haidel, Mohammed Ahmed Said Yemen No 31 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Hakim, Abdel Ghalib Ahmad Yemen No 30 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Hamdan, Salim Ahmed Salim

Formal Charges Yemen Yes 39 Hadramout, Yemen
    Hamdoun, Zahar Omar Hamis Bin Yemen No 30 Ash Shihr, Yemen
    Hassan, Emad Abdalla Yemen No 30 Aden, Yemen
    Hassen, Mohammed Mohammed Yemen No 26 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Hatim, Said Muhammed Salih Yemen No 33 Ibb, Yemen
    Hintif, Fadil Husayn Salih Yemen No 40 Al Youf, Yemen
    Ismail, Ali Hamza Ahmed Sulayman Yemen No 40 Hudaydah, Yemen
    Ismail, Sadeq Muhammad Sa Id Yemen Yes 27 Jabal Haimain, Yemen
    Ismail, Yasin Qasem Muhammad Yemen No 30 Ibb, Yemen
    Jarabh, Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullah Sarem Yemen No 33 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Khamsan, Karam Khamis Sayd

Status Review Tribunal Transcript Yemen Yes 40 Al Mahra, Yemen Yes
    Khnenah, Muhammed Ali Hussein Yemen No Unknown Ktaph, Yemen
    Khusruf, Mohammed Nasir Yahya Yemen No 59 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Mahdi, Fawaz Naman Hamoud Abdullah Yemen Yes 29 The Shaira, Yemen
    Mar'I, Jamal Muhammad 'Alawi Yemen No Unknown Dhamar, Yemen
    Masud, Sharaf Ahmad Muhammad Yemen No 31 Sana'a, Yemen
    Mohammed, Hussein Salem Yemen No 32 Aden, Yemen
    Moqbel, Samir Naji Al Hasan Yemen No 32 Ta'iz, Yemen
    Moqbill, Muhsin Muhammad Musheen Yemen Yes Unknown Ta'iz, Yemen
    Muhammad, Abd Al Rahman Abdullah Ali Yemen No 27 Sana'a, Yemen
    Nashir, Sa Id Salih Sa Id Yemen No 35 Habilain, Yemen