What's new

An amazing interceptor: MiG -25

At that time USA had no such interceptor that could fly at that altitude and speed. The radar was two decades ahead of its time.

At that time USA had no such interceptor that could fly at that altitude and speed. The radar was two decades ahead of its time.
no sir its radar 2 decades behind of its time, its vacuum tube based design but it is well suited for MIG-25 of that era against Electro Magnetic Pulse and Electronic Jamming

Last edited by a moderator:
You are talking about Iran or another Country starting name with I?
Iraqi is very clearly written...IDK what are you getting at :)
Please explain!!
About Iran i don't know much but if they had done something mentionable, it would be known to the world. Indian IAF does not have any glorious past either. KSA and UAE use F-15 and F-16 blk 60 only to bomb innocent Yemenis.
But in the whole Muslim world PAF remains the best airforce no other airforce from any Muslim country has achieved anything significant especially in dog fight or shooting down of enemy aircraft that's a known fact.

Iraqi is very clearly written...IDK what are you getting at :)
Please explain!!
But in the whole Muslim world PAF remains the best airforce no other airforce from any Muslim country has achieved anything significant especially in dog fight or shooting down of enemy aircraft that's a known fact.
I am talking about IAF because recently they successfully shot down balloons from Pakistan :p:

image.jpeg
Yeah they are good shooting down balloon and capturing pigeon..that's the best they can do other than conspiring :)

They can also make beautiful artwork in sand. And they also show up in places like kargil and not hide fearing losses while ur boys are getting roasted. Whats your motto, Honor before NLI lives?

View attachment 321625

They can also make beautiful artwork in sand. And they also show up in places like kargil and not hide while ur boys are getting roasted fearing losses. Whats your motto, Honor before NLI lives?
I already said you are good. I think we downed three of IAFs airplanes in Kargil without flying our Falcons.

Back
Top Bottom