What's new

Amount of Corruption Last Year.

forcetrip

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: A Transparency International report revealed on Tuesday Rs 225 billion worth of corruption took place in Pakistan in the last year.

Transparency International Chairman Syed Adil Gilani said that 70 per cent Pakistanis believed corruption had increased in the tenure of the current government.

He said that the judiciary is its root cause as no suo moto action has ever been taken against a judge in the last 62 years.

However, Gilani also mentioned that the Motorway Police had no corruption case levelled against them. He believed that by following their example Pakistan can become corruption free.

Rs225 billion corruption occurred last year – The Express Tribune

Oh the expensive birth pangs of democracy.

I wonder how much people want to have at the end of day, I understand we need some money to live a decent life but we are so corrupt that do not even think the money we are asking for what are we going to do with that money.

This is same with India, please do not think I am talking only Pakistan, I have shared my experience based on India.

They want it all because they think they will loose a lot someday. Little do they know they lost their self worth, religion, dignity and most of all their children. How much can they bribe to get all those things back?

BB Earned Billion of $ by Corruption ... where is she & where is her wealth ?

Back
Top Bottom