What's new

Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, New York

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Bolton boxer has his eye on Floyd Mayweather, but knows he must overcome Algieri in New York to stand a chance of making that happen.

The show starts at 2am BST, with Khan's ring walk expected to be around 3am.

Amir Khan: If I lose to Chris Algieri my career is over

Amir-Khan-v-Devon-Alexander.jpg

Khan-v-Alexander.jpg

Amir Khan record

Fights: 33

Wins by KO: 19

Wins on points: 11

Defeats: 3

Chris Algieri record

Fights: 21

Wins by KO: 8

Wins on points: 12

Defeats: 1

this should be a good fight. i can guantee this fight will be more entertaining than if either one ever fight Mayweather. Mayweather's style is just boring but it guarantees he'll stay unbeaten.

Last edited:
Amir Khan should have just relaxed and spent quality time with his lovely wife but now that he has decided to continue he better win or I am putting out contract on his head ....

Last week I visited his home town, Bolton and had a Fish an Chips which claimed Khan frequents regularly ..

this should be a good fight. i can guantee this fight will be more entertaining than if either one ever fight Mayweather. Mayweather's style is just boring but it guarantees he'll stay unbeaten.
I wish to see amir khan fight with Mayweather whatever is the outcome..

which channels will telecast it? any live links?

Amir Khan should have just relaxed and spent quality time with his lovely wife but now that he has decided to continue he better win or I am putting out contract on his head ....

Last week I visited his home town, Bolton and had a Fish an Chips which claimed Khan frequents regularly ..
I think he already spent too much time with hsi wife and got baby kid as well. He had his last fight quite long ago

amir3.jpg

this could be a steal for sports betters. +800 for Algeria on Bovada.

I wish to see amir khan fight with Mayweather whatever is the outcome..

which channels will telecast it? any live links?

I think he already spent too much time with hsi wife and got baby kid as well. He had his last fight quite long ago

amir3.jpg
Amir Khan vs.Chris Algieri

3 rounds in and it's already been a better fight than pacquiao vs mayweather

Back
Top Bottom