What's new

America kills the Palestinians: 95% of Israel's bombs American-made

thats american bashing of the most stale order ! Be more creative next time !

Even most of the Pakistani weapons are American made.

I think most of Pakistan's arsenal and military hardware (from firearms, missiles, tanks, etc) is domestically manufactured.

I think most of Pakistan's arsenal and military hardware (from firearms, missiles, tanks, etc) is domestically manufactured.
But u guys also use large number of American fighter jets & has got 36 billion dollars as military aid.

But u guys also use large number of American fighter jets & has got 36 billion dollars as military aid.

The US aid to Pakistan isn't $36 billion, the total "aid" money given to Pakistan by US from 2002-2011 is nearly $12 billion. Also, according to Fmr. President Musharraf half of that $12 billion is reimbursement money for the transit and logistics services Pakistan provided to US and NATO forces in Afghanistan.

Foreign aid to Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But u guys also use large number of American fighter jets

Pakistan only has 76 F-16's from US, most of the combat aircraft are French and Chinese made (Mirage III, Mirage V, F-7). Plus the JF-17 manufactured domestically by Pakistan at 49 aircraft.

This may not be the most accurate but shows a list. List of aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US aid to Pakistan isn't $36 billion, the total "aid" money given to Pakistan by US from 2002-2011 is nearly $12 billion. Also, according to Fmr. President Musharraf half of that $12 billion is reimbursement money for the transit and logistics services Pakistan provided to US and NATO forces in Afghanistan.

Foreign aid to Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan only has 76 F-16's from US, most of the combat aircraft are French and Chinese made (Mirage III, Mirage V, F-7). Plus the JF-17 manufactured domestically by Pakistan at 49 aircraft.

This may not be the most accurate but shows a list. List of aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No wonder you are a "PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST".
But point I wanted to make was that large number of pak high tech equipments came from U. S just like many other nations & Israel cannot be singled out.

No wonder you are a "PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST".
But point I wanted to make was that large number of pak high tech equipments came from U. S just like many other nations & Israel cannot be singled out.

You said
Even most of the Pakistani weapons are American made. - Lord Aizen

That simply isn't a factual statement, I know it is the internet and people are free to post whatever comes to their head and hands, but try to make a more thoughtful and truthful post.

You said

That simply isn't a factual statement, I know it is the internet and people are free to post whatever comes to their head and hands, but try to make a more thoughtful and truthful post.
Wow .... asking me to make a factually correct statement when this thread itself is a troll thread which says that 95% of Israeli weapons are US made.
But to make my statement factually correct just replace the word "most of" with" large amount" .

Wow .... asking me to make a factually correct statement when this thread itself is a troll thread which says that 95% of Israeli weapons are US made.
But to make my statement factually correct just replace the word "most of" with" large amount" .
The argument is supported by a video while you my son are shooting from your burning buttocks.... :)

Back
Top Bottom