What's new

Amazing Gyrocopter ( Helicopter ) - Made in Pakistan

well they need to now make the airframe for it.

its been so long and no update about this development

Gyrocopters are cool... I wouldn't mind owning one. But they have some treacherous tendencies that can kill you. They are not as benign and simple as they look. But they have potential uses for spotting and possibly liason work in a low-intensity conflict.

They cannot hover, and do require a small runway.

Similar, but a true helicopter, is one of my favorite aircraft of all time. The Hiller Rotorcycle.

X8488104-2.jpg

This thing was designed to fold into a delivery tube that could be dropped to a downed pilot, who would assemble the helicopter and fly to safety. Unfortunately, it proved wicked to fly, and only the most experienced helicopter pilots could do so safely.

As a helicopter gets smaller, its flight characteristics get worse.

I have been hearing that there would be more development on this and they are looking towards making a Lama like one in a counter rotating platform for PAA, anything? Now.

https: //sites.google.com/site/stingrayslistofrotorcraft/rehan-janjua-ap-zaz

;)

Do you think that we have the capability to design and produce LAMA like helicopters with counter rotating rotars and a tail propeller which will also going to use counter rotating rotars.

Do you think that we have the capability to design and produce LAMA like helicopters with counter rotating rotars and a tail propeller which will also going to use counter rotating rotars.

PAF must support them

I think your law enforcement department should support it more than PAF alone. Even national disaster management team would find the gyrocopter useful. Air force is too big to have a manned surveillance aircraft.

Pakistan should do jv with some nations like china for a chopper

Pakistan should do jv with some nations like china for a chopper

they dont need to, dude. not as of yet. they can get choppers directly
from china if they need then, currently i think they're only interested in
building more jf-17:rolleyes:

In my opinion, it wouldn't do much good in any conflict...:undecided:
it would be shot down the first thing as the pilot is not protected by any armour....

Back
Top Bottom