What's new

Altaf swears MQM has no connection with Indian spy agency RAW

macnurv

Reaction score
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday swore that neither he, nor his party has any connection with Indian intelligence agency RAW.

“I swear upon God that neither MQM nor I have any connection with Raw,” said Altaf while addressing supporters via telephone at party headquarters Nine Zero in Azizabad, Karachi on Monday evening.

He added that if Raw makes plans against Pakistan, the MQM would fight alongside the army against Indians.

“Those who are enemies of Pakistan they are enemies of MQM.”

Addressing party workers, the MQM supremo said that some people are pushing for an ‘MQM minus Altaf’ formula. “A lot of work is being done on that [formula].”

Pointing at the crowd gathered to listen to his speech, the MQM chief warned that if he is removed, his supporters will stand divided and there will be war in the streets with no one able to stop it.

Read: Rangers Raid: ‘53 weapons seized from Nine Zero illegal’

During his speech, Altaf said that all the provinces in the country have been formed along ethnic and linguistic lines. He demanded that the quota system should be abolished.

Taking a jibe at establishment and Pemra, Altaf said that broadcast of his speeches have been banned.

The MQM chief alleged that people in different areas have been warned not to give ‘Fitra’ and ‘Zakat’ to MQM. He also alleged that during the by-elections in NA-246, women and elders saw Rangers stamping on PTI’s ‘Bat’.

Rangers raid Azizabad telephone exchange

Rangers encircled a telephone exchange on Monday evening in the Azizabad area of the city.

The law enforcement agency (LEA) cordoned off the area and deployed a heavy contingent of the force in the surrounding area, Express Newsreported.

Rangers’ personnel blocked all roads leading to the exchange. The staff at the exchange was also questioned.

While the reason for the raid was not immediately know, the raid took place at a time when MQM leader Altaf Hussain was addressing supporters via telephone from London.

Source

Why did you say so earlier, after all we should take it extra serious when you swear.

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday swore that neither he, nor his party has any connection with Indian intelligence agency RAW.

“I swear upon God that neither MQM nor I have any connection with Raw,” said Altaf while addressing supporters via telephone at party headquarters Nine Zero in Azizabad, Karachi on Monday evening.

He added that if Raw makes plans against Pakistan, the MQM would fight alongside the army against Indians.

“Those who are enemies of Pakistan they are enemies of MQM.”

Addressing party workers, the MQM supremo said that some people are pushing for an ‘MQM minus Altaf’ formula. “A lot of work is being done on that [formula].”

Pointing at the crowd gathered to listen to his speech, the MQM chief warned that if he is removed, his supporters will stand divided and there will be war in the streets with no one able to stop it.

Read: Rangers Raid: ‘53 weapons seized from Nine Zero illegal’

During his speech, Altaf said that all the provinces in the country have been formed along ethnic and linguistic lines. He demanded that the quota system should be abolished.

Taking a jibe at establishment and Pemra, Altaf said that broadcast of his speeches have been banned.

The MQM chief alleged that people in different areas have been warned not to give ‘Fitra’ and ‘Zakat’ to MQM. He also alleged that during the by-elections in NA-246, women and elders saw Rangers stamping on PTI’s ‘Bat’.

Rangers raid Azizabad telephone exchange

Rangers encircled a telephone exchange on Monday evening in the Azizabad area of the city.

The law enforcement agency (LEA) cordoned off the area and deployed a heavy contingent of the force in the surrounding area, Express Newsreported.

Rangers’ personnel blocked all roads leading to the exchange. The staff at the exchange was also questioned.

While the reason for the raid was not immediately know, the raid took place at a time when MQM leader Altaf Hussain was addressing supporters via telephone from London.

Source

Why did you say so earlier, after all we should take it extra serious when you swear.
case closed he has said it now
if you people persist then he will announce his resignation which will be a natural calamity I mean national tragedy

if you people persist then he will announce his resignation which will be a natural calamity I mean national tragedy
HAHA, a natural calamity indeed.

On a serious not his mental state is deteriorating day by day and it seems he had lost all touch with reality.

Altaf bhai ! jab madre-millat Fatima jinnah ko pakistani govt Indian Agent bol sakti hai to aap kya chiz ho. our moral support is with you and all other mohajirs.

When Ayub Khan Accused Fatima Jinnah Of Being An Indian And American Agent | Pak Tea House
Achha hua Jinnah sahab ka intekal ho gaya nahi to log unhe bhi unke hi banaye mulk me gaddar sabit kar dete,

Altaf bhai ! jab madre-millat Fatima jinnah ko pakistani govt Indian Agent bol sakti hai to aap kya chiz ho. our moral support is with you and all other mohajirs.

When Ayub Khan Accused Fatima Jinnah Of Being An Indian And American Agent | Pak Tea House
Achha hua Jinnah sahab ka intekal ho gaya nahi to log unhe bhi unke hi banaye mulk me gaddar sabit kar dete,
you are correct Punit dear. what you pointed at is indefensible

I am sure your objective was not to troll hmm?

On a serious not his mental state is deteriorating day by day and it seems he had lost all touch with reality.
thats where people like him become more ruthless.
e.g Stalin and Taymur Lung when they were on the death bed they would have people executed for any reason they could come up with

to be honest i was actually soft trolling. but finding Indian -raw conspiracy behind everything is frustrating sometimes.
even we are not much different. in early 50-60s one was either CIA agent or KGB agents. then in 90s ISI became favorite. But the situations are much different now. Now ISI is blamed only on special occasions. on the other hand Pakistan is going in exactly opposite direction.

i swear altaf is gay and have relations with vajpayee :p:
eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!

e.g Stalin and Taymur Lung when they were on the death bed they would have people executed for any reason they could come up with

Yes, but unfortunately he does not hold absolute power as before. He had sidelined any rational thinkers, if there were any left in MQM's rank. I hope he lives till he is put on a trial in a british court otherwise there are some who will try to make a bhutto out of him, sort of.

i swear altaf is gay and have relations with vajpayee :p:
Chawali marni lazmi hai na, hahaha.

Wilayati jo peetay hain assar to krey gi

to be honest i was actually soft trolling. but finding Indian -raw conspiracy behind everything is frustrating sometimes.
even we are not much different. in early 50-60s one was either CIA agent or KGB agents. then in 90s ISI became favorite. But the situations are much different now. Now ISI is blamed only on special occasions. on the other hand Pakistan is going in exactly opposite direction.

eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!
Indian is exposed now.your terror organization Raw is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.Soon this issue will be in UN.Real India is a terror sponsor India..

Indian is exposed now.your terror organization Raw is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.Soon this issue will be in UN.Real India is a terror sponsor India..
yahooooo! we are getting exposed.

eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!

Come on that is an understatement, ISI gets blamed for everything in India lol. Ok lets say for the sake of argument we accept that RAW wasn't involved but why would a Pakistani political party be taking funds from India, which is considered hostile. Even that is enough to merit a thorough investigation, but instead of tackling the issue the response is typical completely devoid of addressing the issue at hand.

I don't think so that it will be received as any kind of gurntee that he hadn't worked or financed by RAW ?
I think he knew that well , but I think he is pushing it as a excuse of some kind of civil war later ?
I think Britain & united States & some regional players are up to some thing , like some heavy handed use of pakaforces in Karachi to make that a reason to intervene in Pakistan under UN umberla ?
This whole dam , bubble ups in London , I don't & won't belive is in Pakistan s favour aa few of stupid kids think for ?
It's a tragedy in motion , with all of the major political pokers in Pakistan working hands in hand ?

Peoples can't do that , but I'm sure international establishment will ?

Back
Top Bottom