What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score
In next 24 to 48 hours, MQM chief may put forward this demand.

????

Anyone have news on this?

All I know of is graffiti coming up in areas.. that too from APMSO..
not from MQM( although its a sub-ordinate)..
Altaf would be risking political suicide.. not just for his party.. but for the peace in Karachi.

That damn madari always come up with new BS!

Just come back to Pakistan once in your life as*hole, we will welcome you in the most appropriate way! :sniper:

you want to welcome him on the streets from italy unless you are false flag

so still mohajir concept is going on in pakistan??even after 60 years.

It is a linguistic designation, and Urdu speaking are present in all sections of society, Musharraf was Urdu speaking and he was COAS and President. :pakistan:

That damn madari always come up with new BS!

Just come back to Pakistan once in your life as*hole, we will welcome you in the most appropriate way! :sniper:

Like him or not, he has a right to come back to his homeland, and he is innocent till proven. And your appropriate/stupid way would not be a solution.

Altaf Hussain would lose the support of the Urdu speaking Pakistanis in Karachi & all over the country if he even thought of doing this. Btw, I see no link or source to support the title of the thread.

so still mohajir concept is going on in pakistan??even after 60 years.

Hello,

Mohajir card is a very useful card get the support of the ppl get into parliment get all the benifits, spend most of the period in govt. and when see a change in political arena curse the feudal mentality of ur parnters in govt. and prepare ur self for another elections using mohajir card. it pays good

TARIQ

Altaf Hussain would lose the support of the Urdu speaking Pakistanis in Karachi & all over the country if he even thought of doing this. Btw, I see no link or source to support the title of the thread.

It was an attempt by false flags to create trouble.

Hello,

Mohajir card is a very useful card get the support of the ppl get into parliment get all the benifits, spend most of the period in govt. and when see a change in political arena curse the feudal mentality of ur parnters in govt. and prepare ur self for another elections using mohajir card. it pays good

TARIQ

The Urdu speaking people of this country are one of it's greatest asset, and people have a right to ask for their rights, try to act older than a 5 year old.

A lot of the takfiri supporting right wing nuts, resent the MQM because they have a progressive non-sectarian nationalistic view of Pakistani nationhood, ignore them they are on the wrong side of history.

Back
Top Bottom