What's new

allegations made by an srilankan defence analyst

alok11

New Recruit

Reaction score

chilling revelations by an srilankan defence analyst

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all this is a very old video..

Secondly, this is no secret. India supported LTTE because SL thought It can scare India by getting USN on their soil..
India was never going to take this threat lying down..

Even now SL has not learnt its lesson and now trying to get China.

Secondly, this is no secret. India supported LTTE because SL thought It can scare India by getting USN on their soil..

So by your own words, its ok for Pakistan to support terrorist inside India because India threatens Pakistan with cold start as well massive naval buildup? Why are Indians so hypocrites and double-faced?

Is there no neighbor that India won't meddle with and use subversive means to manipulate?

Even with Bangladesh, towards which Indians have this attitude that makes it look like Indians think Bangladeshis somehow owe them forever, Indian border security forces indiscriminately kill poor farmers living near the borders - thinking there will be no consequences because of their numerical superiority.

So by the essence of highlighted part you bear no right to criticise others when they do something exactly like that to protect themselves. Duality!!! :hitwall:

Its not India only - Every country on the face of earth not going to take any threat lying down.

So by your own words, its ok for Pakistan to support terrorist inside India because India threatens Pakistan with cold start as well massive naval buildup? Why are Indians so hypocrites and double-faced?

Cold start did not come first..Ur terrorism did..get ur facts right..

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

So by the essence of highlighted part you bear no right to criticise others when they do something exactly like that to protect themselves. Duality!!! :hitwall:

Its not India only - Every country on the face of earth not going to take any threat lying down.

U have the right to do what u think is right..but remember India has faced ur terrorism for last three decades and survived..But can u say the same thing if we do the same

chilling revelations by an srilankan defence analyst

old vid , by the way how were you able to start a thread ? i thought it took at least 100 posts before you could .

Last edited by a moderator:

Even now SL has not learnt its lesson and now trying to get China

BLA
Sindhudesh
Pashtunistan
LTTE
Moaist in nepal

What a shame.. what goes comes around too.

Better watch for the future my man.

BLA
Sindhudesh
Pashtunistan
LTTE
Moaist in nepal

What a shame.. what goes comes around too.

Better watch for the future my man.
BLA - no proof
Sindhudesh - no proof ( WTH is that anyways)
Pashtunistan - no proof
LTTE - yes but only til the 80s

Moaist in nepal - hahaha , are you serious ? Maoists in nepal and India have been enemies since forever .

My 14 year old niece would have more knowledge than this .

BLA - no proof
Sindhudesh - no proof ( WTH is that anyways)
Pashtunistan - no proof
LTTE - yes but only til the 80s

Moaist in nepal - hahaha , are you serious ? Maoists in nepal and India have been enemies since forever .

My 14 year old niece would have more knowledge than this .
Mukti ? no proof?

Go see former Nepalese army chiefs statements.. he even accused india of massacring the royals..

U have the right to do what u think is right..but remember India has faced ur terrorism for last three decades and survived..But can u say the same thing if we do the same

Yes I can assert boldly - We are surviving Indian involvement in Pakistan.. Heard about Baluchistan and FATA?

Back
Top Bottom