What's new

All religion’s followers have equal rights in Pakistan: PM Nawaz

Last edited:
Do I have to go to Pakistan to know your constitution forbids non Muslims from top positions, a clear case of constitutional discrimination @Khafee do you understand constitutional discrimination? In India we lower castes get positive constitutional discrimination also called 50% reservation. Do you understand the difference? In Pakistan's case the constitution discriminates AGAINST in India's case it discriminates FOR minorities. Do you see the difference?

And on top of that your PM making factually false claims, do you know what is that? It's like when your constitution tells a Hindu you can NOT be PM but the PM says there is no discrimination. It's very confusing if you are a Hindu. No wonder you two feel smug about it.

This is your claim:No minorities do NOT have equal rights as per your own constitution.

This is the truth: A whole PIA plane filled with muslims was stopped for a hindu politician

You ducked my questions and instead tried to prove how good you are with your miniorities and how bad we are with ours.Well I can post alot of things to prove you wrong but why bother.

So you have a problem with what our PM said and instead you choose to target all Pakistanis "Pakistanis make such ridiculous claims by changing definition of words." Well you see politicians say stupid things and make false claims to win.

Scoring political points, 'cuz that's why Pakistan was created. Genius

Pakistan has more rights and does more for minorities than Switzerland and many other Western nations as well.

We have special transmissions for Christmas, We ran a special train for Christmas this year all decorated in Christmas theme decorations, we have a PUBLIC holiday for Christmas and Diwali etc--even though minorities only account 3% of population altogether. We have reserved seats for minorities in our parliament.

Whereas in Switzerland, you are not even allowed to build minarets of Mosques. And entire country only has four Mosques. In Italy, you won't get any permit to build proper Mosques. In France, government in many areas demand Muslim kids to eat pork in school lunches or go hungary.

Please, Pakistanis need to have some spine and say things as they are. Pakistan does things for minorities that no Western nation does for its Muslim minority! Infact, they spy and mistreat Muslims in particular--especially in Europe.

And before somebody bring up my flags--everybody here is basically due to economic reasons. So don't pull that "why you there? Come to Pak"..Saudi Arabia treat indians like crap--why are million of indians there? yes, economic reasons. This isn't relevant to topic so please don't bring it.

Pakistani bleeding hearts should stop crying for non-Muslim minorities all the time. We need other important things to tackle. Lets not play yourself in Western hands and get framed the way Western media wants the situation to be framed.

Hundred percent true and I agree with you bro...I have seen that in most of the European countries, the mosques are operated under community centres and not as the religious places to pray... the call for prayer is not allowed and even people don't dare to talk while church bells can rhyme. Though churches are empty and being sold off to people but still their is small amount of the salary goes to the church.

Last edited:
Do you understand the difference? In Pakistan's case the constitution discriminates AGAINST in India's case it discriminates FOR minorities
For example beef ban, Vande matarank speak volumes of constitutional favours Muslims are getting in India. How brazenly you people can lie really amazes me..

. What about lower caste Christians who are called Churas
Caste system is only limited to the hinduism in the whole world. No other religion has indoctrinated its follow with such an ugly concept. Whether it is Islam, Christianity or Buddhism all call for equality among all the humans.

This guy could've done so much better for his country if he didn't have to deal with an Army that runs the show from behind, all the time.

And who is your father Mowgli ( Jungle book )
Dude dont assume things about which you dont know about. I had African-American friends in the past. They call themselves black and are fine with being called black by others. Its not me who is being disrespectful to her father. Its you who are ignorant about other cultures.

True. Everyone is equal in the eyes of A CREATOR. Nice endorsement. That means more votes for Imran Khan considering Nawaz Sharif is leaning towards liberal-ship while conservative and sympathizers are leaning towards Imran Khan.

Pakistanis make such ridiculous claims by changing definition of words.

No minorities do NOT have equal rights as per your own constitution. They CAN NOT hold the office you are holding Mr prime minister. Since such blatant lies about FACTS written in your constitution also need not undergo even basic scrutiny, then the outlook for the intellectual environment in Pakistan is truly shocking.

Minority have better chance of equality rights in Pakistan than minority in India given the mistreatment of 'low-caste', 'Muslim bloods for beef laws', choosing Genocidal as PM of nation to endorse minority intolerant everywhere, rape capital, and lack of basic needs like toilets in the unintellectual habitat environment of India. :D

This is your claim:No minorities do NOT have equal rights as per your own constitution.

This is the truth: A whole PIA plane filled with muslims was stopped for a hindu politician

You ducked my questions and instead tried to prove how good you are with your miniorities and how bad we are with ours.Well I can post alot of things to prove you wrong but why bother.

So you have a problem with what our PM said and instead you choose to target all Pakistanis "Pakistanis make such ridiculous claims by changing definition of words." Well you see politicians say stupid things and make false claims to win.

Do you know, and please read this slowly- that Pakistan's constitution forbids minorities from taking top positions?

Did you comprehend that? That's as simple English as I could come up with. Read again the last para till you do.

Now repeat after nawaz sharif that they have equal rights in Pakistan.

See you changed the definition of equal rights. Equal rights in pakistan = constitution discriminating against you because of your faith negated by some PIA plane held up for some hotshot from minority faith.

Q E D

Considering non-Muslims inherently vile and disgusting is false. Consider them as same human beings who are not convinced by arguments which you deem valid or maybe had a particular upbringing.
لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ

Back
Top Bottom