What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a joke. Please search it on google.... Its everywhere. Even on youtube the video of mothership posted.... But i wish its all fake.... But its the NASA itself declared it and that's what worrying me....

Really, looking at the way we keep taking turns to test nuclear warheads and ICBMs, there is no need for worry. For once we can unite and fight off the common foe! :bounce: Russians, Americans, Chinese, Israeli, Indians, Pakistanis, and whoever else has nukes, point those in the right direction and take out the first mothership. Even Lord Megatron would think twice before coming back :blink:

Really, looking at the way we keep taking turns to test nuclear warheads and ICBMs, there is no need for worry. For once we can unite and fight off the common foe! :bounce: Russians, Americans, Chinese, Israeli, Indians, Pakistanis, and whoever else has nukes, point those in the right direction and take out the first mothership. Even Lord Megatron would think twice before coming back :blink:

Wecome to defence.pk! Great post!

i cant believe this that Russia declared its already prepared to war. PUTIN said russia the only country which is ready while america, india, china and brazil getting ready. What is going on?.... Read here
Afro-Squad Online Men's Magazine » Blog Archive » RUSSIA BUILDS ALIEN DEFENSE SYSTEM

Look at the size of gootan cloaked mothership.... Even mercury looks smaller.... Its parked near mercury and its believed it would reach earth by november. Please note this that gootans 3 attack spaceships already landed on earth.... While 3 motherships will reach earth by november. Click here to see the picture taken by NASA
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gfjyfsz1cawjpg/original.jpg

The article date is Sept 2011, and claimed Nov 2011 date so its already over.

So stop spreading rumours.

The article date is Sept 2011, and claimed Nov 2011 date so its already over.

So stop spreading rumours.

They are hiding out on the dark side of the moon mate. Ever wondered why we haven't been back up there yet? :blink:

4127992813_91c0640808.jpg

There's 3 possibilities:

1.) The aliens are desperate people in a low v ship that needs refueling. In that case they're gonna bomb Earth with asteroids and there's nothing we can do about it.

2.) The aliens are malicious conquerors that came in a high v ship. That means their ships would be able to protect against interstellar dust, which at 0.3c hits like a mountain. that means either a force field, or active laser defense. Both would devastate any human weapons.

3.) The aliens are robots that came in a low v ship. If robots can pilot an interstellar ship, we're soooo doomed its not even funny.

Just like in the movies, America will take care of it.

So we Pakistanis can just sit back, relax and drink a soda.

In fact, that's brilliant. If there were aliens, war-mongering Americans would have something to occupy themselves with.
You are one heck of a person hate America so much then why are you still living there

dont worry guys, the shupa powah india will save us all from these bad aliens by using the mighty agni-v.

the aliens wont know what hit em, just at the sight of agni-v, the high tech aliens will run away scared.

:rofl:

Why dont Chinese offered them jobs in 50 cent army? Aliens will beg for their life and give their planet to CCP to spare them :rofl:

Oh hell ya now we are talking , where the hell are cowboys .

and i have a "father ship".
as long as the alien chicks are hot...i am ok with an invasion....
hope gootan women are less complicated than earth women....

See in such desperate situation when earth is getting destroyed we are still fighting in this thread Arab vs Israel, India Vs China, India Vs Pakistan.

I think we should unite and fight together or we are doomed.

At least whole earth would be united for common cause in that case or it would be divide n rule.
I think it would take us 150-200 years more to catch up with their tech.to properly defend earth !!First attack would be on our space assets.
Let the intergallactic war begin!!

Human imagination has become reality in most of the cases ..let us assume that aliens exists and they have ambition to destroy us .. If they find us than certainly they are technologically more advanced than us ..but it will take a long time before they can channel their might to invade ..finding lives in mars is one thing and deploying our force in mars is altogether a different thing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom