What's new

Aleppo has fallen!

It does not matter how exactly you support the opposition, only with money and arms or with carpet bombing in the style of the Second World War - it is important that you are on its side, definitely. And definitely you are oppose to Assad. Western leaders have repeatedly threatened Assad with direct military invasion, but have not done so. That is what really matter and that is what people of the planet see.
However, in the best tradition, you can announce the most beautiful, the most profitable and the most plausible excuse why you lost.
The most suitable excuse, in my opinion, is that you are not very much interersted in overthrowing Assad.
Of course, if western powers were that keen on toppling Assad, there are many things we could have done to do that as I said before. U.S refused to intervene militarily against Assad even after he crossed the "red line" using chemical weapons against his people, U.K parliament rejected imposing a no fly zone (destroying Assads air assets i. e indirectly toppling the Regime)over Syria and only approved air strike targeting ISIS. France is exclusively focus on stricking ISIS targets from its aircraft carriers and base in the region . So all biggest power despite all the talk have not been that keen on targeting or removing Assad practically, eveb when they had the opportunity several times to do so.
So your point is mute. You saying we lost is even more laughable, for one over half of Syria is out of control of the government, and two we haven't lost anything whatsoever Syria was never part of our sphere of influence and it has nothing valuable to offer us as I said before. Thirdly, we have been reluctant to really get involved in Syria because of this, reason you see our military support for the rebels has been very very limited.
I think it is a good thing for Syria that Assad is clinging to power. His government is the last thing between Syria and total anarchy. Syrian rebels (if we can even call them that) have proven over and over again that they can't get along with themselves. Removing Assad at this point means we will have another failed state like Libiya. Even now, the remaining rebels in Aleppo can't come to terms and show a united front. I just red in the news that one group has attacked the other to seize their arms! This is all happening while they are being defeated!

I agree there should be elections and the party that Syrian people want (not KSA, not Iran, not Turkey but only Syrians) claim power. But that should wait until the war is over and order restored.
Lool you say most greedy tyrants often say to their people I.e: its either me in power forever or total destruction. Lol. I have heard this countless times before. That of course is total bullshit.
Syrian protests just like every other uprising during the Arab spring all started peacefully by the pool demanding for change and a departure of their tyrants from power. It's Assad deacon to brutally suppressed and kill protesters and any opposition to his rule which made the country turned into a civil war. In short, it's because of him that there is chaos in Syria today.
Any tyrant that destroy his own country's institutions, deliberately keeps them weak to remain in power, oppresses/eliminate any opposition to his rule, creates a weak state purposefully to cement his power, prevents the establishment of a stable political system for power transition etc is a despot and criminal. Since such leaders only think about themselves and their family not the country. In such a case, it's only a matter or time before the county falls into chaos a some point in time . No man should be above a country and nobody is born be president forever, that's a fallacy.
So if not for ASSAD greed we wouldn't be here in the first place. PERIOD. :)
If you can't solve your country's people internal or leadership problems then foreign powers will "help" you do that.lol. So it's either you fix your country's political system or expect others to get involved when trouble starts. That's the issue. :)

Lool you say most greedy tyrants often say to their people I.e: its either me in power forever or total destruction. Lol. I have heard this countless times before. That of course is total bullshit.
Syrian protests just like every other uprising during the Arab spring all started peacefully by the pool demanding for change and a departure of their tyrants from power. It's Assad deacon to brutally suppressed and kill protesters and any opposition to his rule which made the country turned into a civil war. In short, it's because of him that there is chaos in Syria today.
Any tyrant that destroy his own country's institutions, deliberately keeps them weak to remain in power, oppresses/eliminate any opposition to his rule, creates a weak state purposefully to cement his power, prevents the establishment of a stable political system for power transition etc is a despot and criminal. Since such leaders only think about themselves and their family not the country. In such a case, it's only a matter or time before the county falls into chaos a some point in time . No man should be above a country and nobody is born be president forever, that's a fallacy.
So if not for ASSAD greed we wouldn't be here in the first place. PERIOD. :)
If you can't solve your country's people internal or leadership problems then foreign powers will "help" you do that.lol. So it's either you fix your country's political system or expect others to get involved when trouble starts. That's the issue. :)

Yes there are a lot of ifs that could have changed historic path to where Syria is today.

I'm not talking about what Assad could have done and didn't to prevent what happened to his country. I'm saying at the moment, his existence is a good thing for Syria.

You also need to understand, Syria was not a democratic country before Assad so there really wasn't any institution that he could have destroyed. Syria you know today was formed by Alawites.

I also would argue that the first reason for the current situation in Syria was foreign interference. Certain countries would like to destabilize Syria and start a so called "colorful revolution" there and that's how all this madness started. Assad's mistakes gave them the excuse to start it.

Majority sunni Syrian muslims dont want to be ruled by a alewite dictator for life

I and all muslims support them in trying to attain freedom

Iran and shias seem to want them beaten and ruled over by a alewite king for life

Syrians are bleeding for someone to get rid of their evil king
ٌThe world has passed you on by centuries... wake up... Tribe... Ethnicity... sects.. The civilized world got over it a while ago and established nations so colorful... No body cares if you are a Muslims, or Jew or Christian or Pakistani or Indian or White or Purple or Protestant or atheist... there is only a common flag... common nationality.. common language... common obligations... common goals... This is called 21th century nation... just like the one you are pleased to reside in yet cheer up for cannibalism wahhabis in Syria just because they are purple!! Get over it...

Muslim world is full of ignorance... These same ignorant Muslims comfortably accept being ruled by an atheist or protestant non-practicing Christian in UK.. or US... or Canada... So much ignorance... so much tribal shhit...

What are those nations who can live beside each other peacefully... work together toward a common goal of the glory of their nation... unified... where no one cares about other fellow citizens' religion, color, tribe, ethnicity or language...

It is interesting to know that among all backward Muslim nations only a handful of them are advanced and promising... Only those achieved the true meaning of a nation... Not a Tribal Jungles called states or Sultandoms...

Don't expect to be taken seriously, if you really compare Aleppo with Berlin and Arabs with Germans.

Of course, if western powers were that keen on toppling Assad, there are many things we could have done to do that as I said before. U.S refused to intervene militarily against Assad even after he crossed the "red line" using chemical weapons against his people, U.K parliament rejected imposing a no fly zone (destroying Assads air assets i. e indirectly toppling the Regime)over Syria and only approved air strike targeting ISIS. France is exclusively focus on stricking ISIS targets from its aircraft carriers and base in the region . So all biggest power despite all the talk have not been that keen on targeting or removing Assad practically, eveb when they had the opportunity several times to do so.
So your point is mute. You saying we lost is even more laughable, for one over half of Syria is out of control of the government, and two we haven't lost anything whatsoever Syria was never part of our sphere of influence and it has nothing valuable to offer us as I said before. Thirdly, we have been reluctant to really get involved in Syria because of this, reason you see our military support for the rebels has been very very limited.
Libya, too, was not in your sphere of influence and Afghanistan was not. And North Vietnam was not and much more states - so it is not the point.
The West has repeatedly stated the full support of the opposition and that Assad must go. That's what important.
Now it will be much harder for the West to put pressure on the leaders of independent states, because it became clear - West is not all-powerful anymore and West is no longer a single pole of power. It is the most important outcome of the battle in Aleppo.

Bashar Al Assad should be blamed along with ISIS and Jahbat for this situation of Syria. A liberated city? This city is deserted, thousands dead. Likewise is the situation of all syria. Those who can are escaping, gdp per capita declining rapidly. Vested interests will always call their efforts a "resounding victory"...

Don't expect to be taken seriously, if you really compare Aleppo with Berlin and Arabs with Germans.
I don't consider any difference between races. People are born with the same brain and same abilities (more or less). If that makes me less credible in your eye, then be it.

You can compare it with Khoramshahr as I mentioned as well. Rebuilding cities is not difficult these days. Believe me, I know.

Majority sunni Syrian muslims dont want to be ruled by a alewite dictator for life

I and all muslims support them in trying to attain freedom

Iran and shias seem to want them beaten and ruled over by a alewite king for life

Syrians are bleeding for someone to get rid of their evil king
Funny when you and your tribal masters see nothing but sectarian stone age bullcrap above and before anything else...

A life time king is bad? All of your lovely sultandoms are ruled by dictator kings who oppose democracy and elections... of course elections are only bad for them...good for others!!

A minority life time king ruling a majority and the majority doesn't want him!! So familiar... Bahrain dictators are Sunni tribal kings who force-rule a majority shia!!

Saddam was a minority Sunni life time king who ruled majority Shia and still was your dream Sunni sword!!

Sunni world is full of life time dictators of all sorts and colors... But every hateful thing is good as long as it fits into your stone age narrow sectarian agenda and mindset!! Pity Muslims like you... you are the reason behind your own destruction... Islam never need a single enemy having your type as the majority!!

Yet, this Assad is the president and is not a life time president... He was put into elections last time.. He is not a perfect guy yet is thousand times better that his enemies... Arabs with absolute dictatorships pray for democracy for Syria... This is the funniest joke ever heard!!

Btw, the same Syria of Assad has changed laws lately and is after changing more through democracy and constitution reforms... Assad will cleanse Syria from all sorts of cannibalism terrorists and then it is Syrian people themselves who will make their future through sole democratic reforms...

After the war, Syria will stay democratic... Assad will be out of office when Syrians chose to via votes and elections... But YET all Syria's great enemies will stay absolute dictatorships!!

Congratulations
to Syrian people btw... Freedom of Aleppo and Syria... Syria will be built even better...but this time Syrians will know who is their friend and who is their enemy...

God bless Syria, Iraq and all those nations who oppose takfirism, wahhabism and cannibalism....

I don't consider any difference between races. People are born with the same brain and same abilities (more or less). If that makes me less credible in your eye, then be it.

You can compare it with Khoramshahr as I mentioned as well. Rebuilding cities is not difficult these days. Believe me, I know.
Races?! Brains?! Abilities?! What the heck are you talking about? You cannot compare the current Syrian situation with Germany's specific post-war order. This is what I meant, bro.

I found a picture of liberated Caen 1944,it doesnt look that much different,ya`see thats what tends to happen when you have fanatics fighting to the last man and last bullet even tho their cause is lost.
wwii-55-786x1024.jpg
Caen was bombed to smithereens July 7th 1944, since the British/Canadians could not make headway
vs the 12th SS panzer division (Hitlerjugend).
The germans retreated afterwards.
Some people living in Caen could not even find the block where their house used to be.

Yet, this Assad is the president and is not a life time president... He was put into elections last time.. He is not a perfect guy yet is thousand times better that his enemies... Arabs with absolute dictatorships pray for democracy for Syria... This is the funniest joke ever heard!!

Btw, the same Syria of Assad has changed laws lately and is after changing more through democracy and constitution reforms... Assad will cleanse Syria from all sorts of cannibalism terrorists and then it is Syrian people themselves who will make their future through sole democratic reforms...

After the war, Syria will stay democratic... Assad will be out of office when Syrians chose to via votes and elections... But YET all Syria's great enemies will stay absolute dictatorships!!

Even the Russian foreign minister described the Syrian elections as a joke.

Last edited:
Anyone got any opinions on Turkey accusing Iran of using drones to strike Turkish soldiers, killing 4?

yeah the wahabites are confirming such claims while Lavrov is reassuring Erdocunt that syrians and russians are no found to be blamed which leaves to only suspect ====> Iran

Back
Top Bottom