What's new

Al Khalid MBT Photos & Videos Thread

O8ywP.jpg

Although it would be great for the HMC/HIT to modernized its facility and try to do JV with Chinese on MBT as well as on Self Propelled Howetzers. Although the need of Co development of APCs of different classes and variety is also necessary too. More over they can also look towards opening up much bigger and better facility of HIT/HMC in North Western Sindh in early 2000 but still that is applicable to date.

Wow Haroon.

First of all, welcome back. Pleasant visit from you.

Secondly, post number 55 and 56. Are these new tanks? Pakistan and China are/were (last I knew they were) working on a new tank similar to Type-99. Is this the prototype?

Sorry, I have not refreshed my Al-Khalid memory for a long time. I am concentrating these days more into War on Terror and Aviation. It's been long since I last had insights on Armored corps. The latest news however is that HIT have resumed worked on AK-II after the Arjun-II Prototypes came out.

Hi! thanks LH --i've been around , mostly moderating whenever online , did start the frigates info pool some days back, would love your input there!

If you are asking of the white tank , its upgraded mbt2000 -- chinese upgradation to 3000 for export

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom