What's new

Al-Khalid 2

i have seen it last yr in hyderabad kotri ranges when it came for trials n i will try to get a pic for u

and are you sure it was Al khalid II?

or the AL khalid I?

because so far i heard that al khalid II has nt yet reached the trial stages.

may be you are right

yes pretty much its the same 6TDs as al khalid 1

bt the 1500hp engine is already confirmed
by usman ansari,nabil and

the tank will weight atleast 55 ton with 1500hp engine to have a average twr.

it might be like the indian arjun mk2.for which the engine supposed in the mass produce tank is 1500hp engine bt the arjun mk2 prototype still use the 1400hp german engine

Only 2 prototypes of Al Khalid II are made and they are both in Taxlia.
Still didn't reach the trials and under development. That certainly couldn't be AK-2.

Only 2 prototypes of Al Khalid are made and they are both in Taxlia.
Still didn't reach the trials and under development. That certainly couldn't be AK-2.

2 prototypes of Al khalid II?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

many people mistook al khalid I for al khalid II

if al khalid is so much a change tank of 55 ton catagory i dont know why they dont name it a new tank.

Lancers, what you might have seen is the AK-1, often mistook for AK-2 because AK-2 prototypes arenot even at test bench yet. AK-1 has a marvelous digital interior and other handy features. AK-2 is a different category tank, more like in 1500 HP 6td-3 engine from Ukraine and weighing 52-56 tonnes.

anyone have any picture of the serial produced AK1?

nt the one from the video of a general Visit to HIT

408803_2807761406842_1642903542_2425432_1317565880_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

the one in the video IS the serial version tank :)

in this picture the turret seem redesigned to me from the basic al khalid
bt the one in the video seem almost same as the basic Al khalid though it has Al khalid I written on it

DSC01866.jpg

408803_2807761406842_1642903542_2425432_1317565880_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

in this picture the turret seem redesigned to me from the basic al khalid
bt the one in the video seem almost same as the basic Al khalid though it has Al khalid I written on it

DSC01866.jpg

Subtle but important changes within the same shell.

and this is what i dnt like about PAK

atleast they should have made Al khalid I public and enlist all the upgrades like indian arjun MK2.

Why?
because this will allow our perceived threats to gauge our advances and react with more arms purchases.
By keeping quiet we keep them guessing our abilities.

Why?
because this will allow our perceived threats to gauge our advances and react with more arms purchases.
By keeping quiet we keep them guessing our abilities.

they are inducting alot of weapons
making our weapons public wont matter to them

as they have already chose a path to become atleast a Globalsuper power if nt a true superpower

we need to transparent all our weapons specs.as well as future upgrades,procurements programs

Back
Top Bottom