What's new

Akbar Bugti the Traitor or Patriot.

He was a traitor, he was against army. against state, against Pakistan and he want Baluchistan as a sovereign nation, which is never allowed, he got what he deserved. Unfortunately our politicians portrays him innocent for there own political interest.
Not really it was in the end that he spoke about separation ... Before he was talking about more gas loyality and autonomy .. But still despite everything he would have come to the table For talks .. Also his funeral issue also gained sympathy from people ... Bad job by ISPR.. They should have come clean and presented their version in an appropriate manner.. Which didn't happen... Baluchistan has its grievances and those who have visited would admit that..

Spend the same about of money pmln does in lahore and you will see the difference ... Give the people jobs,education,health facilities,basic messecities of life!.. Than make peace with the turds hiding in the mountains (even bribe them).. If they still reject (most won't).. go ape shit on them ..! Apart from them .. Conduct ops against Secterian insects ( a new phenomena )..

Not really it was in the end that he spoke about separation ... Before he was talking about more gas loyality and autonomy .. But still despite everything he would have come to the table For talks .. Also his funeral issue also gained sympathy from people ... Bad job by ISPR.. They should have come clean and presented their version in an appropriate manner.. Which didn't happen... Baluchistan has its grievances and those who have visited would admit that..

Spend the same about of money pmln does in lahore and you will see the difference ... Give the people jobs,education,health facilities,basic messecities of life!.. Than make peace with the turds hiding in the mountains (even bribe them).. If they still reject (most won't).. go ape shit on them ..! Apart from them .. Conduct ops against Secterian insects ( a new phenomena )..

Yaaaar purrr some of that blame has to be born by successive governments in Baluchistan as well and especially these Sardars who suddenly become bleeding heart humanitarians who's love for the Baluch people knows no bounds, as soon as their income is threatened.

Yes the Federal Government is guilty of mistreating Baluchistan. It should've developed Baluchistan, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and FATA on an accelerated basis.

But surely there are other factors as well which for some reason people miss out ! So far as I know barring 2 every other Governor or Chief Minister of Baluchistan has been a Baluch and usually one of these more prominent Sardars and granted whereas before the 18th Amendment the Provinces didn't have all the rights but they still had enough of them for there be some change on the ground.

Heck how many Colleges, Hospitals etc. did the Bugti, Mengal and Marri Sardars open in their own areas using their own abundant resources ?

Yaaaar purrr some of that blame has to be born by successive governments in Baluchistan as well and especially these Sardars who suddenly become bleeding heart humanitarians who's love for the Baluch people knows no bounds, as soon as their income is threatened.

Yes the Federal Government is guilty of mistreating Baluchistan. It should've developed Baluchistan, Southern Punjab, Interior Sindh and FATA on an accelerated basis.

But surely there are other factors as well which for some reason people miss out ! So far as I know barring 2 every other Governor or Chief Minister of Baluchistan has been a Baluch and usually one of these more prominent Sardars and granted whereas before the 18th Amendment the Provinces didn't have all the rights but they still had enough of them for there be some change on the ground.

Heck how many Colleges, Hospitals etc. did the Bugti, Mengal and Marri Sardars open in their own areas using their own abundant resources ?
I am a resident of Balochistan and I can tell you situation in Balochistan, albeit of its size, scattered population, long distances etc., is better than Sindh at least. Balochistan used to be one of the most peaceful provinces in the 80s, and 90s and I never noticed collective hatred towards the settlers. It all changed after Musharraf took over, especially after the fateful murder of Bugti.

Despite being what he was... He wasn't anti state .. Yes he loved his interests more than the people's... But the issue could have easily been resolved through dialogue .. His death only made the situation worse ... The insurgency that had died was "reborn" .. But I'm hopeful for the future.

Well said. Best post in the thread. Whatever he was, the way things went down clearly damaged the state even more.

A traitor , and i am glad the army give him what he deserve " Kutte ki maut "

Yaaaar purrr some of that blame has to be born by successive governments in Baluchistan as well and especially these Sardars who suddenly become bleeding heart humanitarians who's love for the Baluch people knows no bounds, as soon as their income is threatened

It's not the sardars.. But the people who have issues... Sardars are and can easily be manipulated (give em power n money and they will jump into your lap)... The fed gov should do more to help the common folks... Empower them,educate them and so!

It's the gov that buys the loyalties of the sardars.. The other party who doesn't get its share gets all jumpy...

Why not try the common guys for once? Frankly speaking can you people live the life some poor bastard is living in awaran or turbat?

It's not the sardars.. But the people who have issues... Sardars are and can easily be manipulated (give em power n money and they will jump into your lap)... The fed gov should do more to help the common folks... Empower them,educate them and so!

It's the gov that buys the loyalties of the sardars.. Why not try the common guys for once?

I think that letting Abdul Malik and Achakzai run things in Baluchistan perhaps is indicative of a change in policy to that effect.

Some guy commented once that only the areas where GT road passes is Pak.. Haha I guess he was kinda right.. We as a nation are a bunch of retards without any vision,planning for the future.. We only wake up when the shot storm hits.

And we have yet to see any actual change on the ground...

All this NFC award and "aghaz e haquq e baluchistan" is nothing but BS.

Change tou kahin nahin ayaa ! :(

After the 18th Amendment; Punjab is solely responsible for the lack of development in South Punjab, Sindh for Interior Sindh, KP for underdeveloped areas of KP and Baluchistan for most of Baluchistan !

How can we complain to the Federal Government now ?

Despite being what he was... He wasn't anti state .. Yes he loved his interests more than the people's... But the issue could have easily been resolved through dialogue .. His death only made the situation worse ... The insurgency that had died was "reborn" .. But I'm hopeful for the future.
Are you from Balochistan. Any special views we should know about to resolve the conflict?

I know that but what say to those nameless people that are mowed down by the drive by shootings and abductions by BLA? what say about millions worth of infrastructure blown up, burning of flags, harassment of non Baloch people and target killing of baloch who are not "rebel" enough?
how would you make them understand that its wrong to respond to these sardars who order the killing of their relatives just like ordering their servants to prepare for a feast?
oh wow, a Baloch that doesn't like Bugti..........................

If he was killed or he comitted suicide remains debateable. Whats not debateable is that his death came at the wrong time. He could've died off naturally without creating an insurgency.

every bastard tribal leader who have some bunch of uneducated people with some Ak's think he can stand up and challenge state , and peoples still support this guy , Shame on those peoples ... this mentality put pakistan of this mess of Terrorism and insurgency... , dont say anything to tribals, and other leader, cause they will pick up arms ... and sadly 75% of Pakistan is based on uneducated tribal cultures .. Fata, KPK , Balochistan , interior sindh ..

even if he was right , he has no right to pick up arms against state ... and it was not his resources , it was pakistan's if he dont like he can go out and live in Switzerland ,just like his son and grand son is living ..
Balouch and their rich history , better not open the Pandora box

State hasn't learned anything from Fall of Dhaka. These black and short Bengalis, Balochis, and Sindhis were right when they opted for Pakistan but later became uneducated Tribesmen,Sardars, and Traitors. So are little voices rising for Pakhtoons.

Back
Top Bottom