What's new

Akbar Bugti the Traitor or Patriot.

He was not a traitor, he may have been supported by foreign elements to target the state, he opted for violence instead of dialogue. People opt for violence because of nations own shortcomings.

If the Army officer allegedly involved in Dr. Shazia's case was apprehended, Bugti did not have to do what he did. He has been the Defense Minister of the country, the Governor and the Chief Minister. It is beyond my understanding that he would go against the state.

i dunno if he was really a traitor or not, but he sure was a political figure.... a politician termed/labelled as traitor is not the 1st time & will not b last:coffee:

I know that but what say to those nameless people that are mowed down by the drive by shootings and abductions by BLA? what say about millions worth of infrastructure blown up, burning of flags, harassment of non Baloch people and target killing of baloch who are not "rebel" enough?
how would you make them understand that its wrong to respond to these sardars who order the killing of their relatives just like ordering their servants to prepare for a feast?

I dont support that either, its obvious. but I dont believe that there is any issue that cannot be resolved through dialogue.. these issues between government and Sardars can be resolved and violence can be avoided.. if past is going to hold on the future, Iam afraid things will go worse.. if we have to start afresh for the sake of federation. we must do whatever it takes to bring peace and progress.. the solution lies in politics, not military action. tit for tat mindset wont solve the problem.

If the Army officer allegedly involved in Dr. Shazia's case was apprehended, Bugti did not have to do what he did. He has been the Defense Minister of the country, the Governor and the Chief Minister. It is beyond my understanding that he would go against the state.

allegedly is being polite.. I still cannot forget the agony on her face... but hey Army is never wrong cause they got the gun to prove themselves right !

Maintaining a private army, blowing up gas pipeline and other infrastructure, ordering and inciting violence against the state, challenging the writ of the state.

If these crimes are not "treason", then GoP and PA should openly apologize to "Ghazi Abdul Rasheed", "Ghazi Abdul Aziz (a.k.a. Molvi Burqah) and "Sufi Mohammad". They should also be given highest "State honors" and some trains, airports and universities should be named after them for their unforgettable services to Pakistan.

God Bless our country as we are not coming out of delusions and highest order of hypocrisy.

According to Mr. Roedad Khan, an accomplished civil servant and a politician:

"What kind of a man was Akbar Bugti? Akbar had a charismatic attraction in real life. If he entered a room, everything began revolving round him. He was arrogant, reckless and, like all tribal chieftains, deeply suspicious. He was like a man possessed, full of energy, drive. Basically a lonely man, romantic, intolerant of opposition but a good friend, much loved and greatly hated, adored by some and despised by others. A man of strong likes and dislikes, Akbar Bugti made many enemies, but he also had many good friends who would mourn his tragic death."

Sir so there could be a chance that the Army officer is still serving today ?

He was a traitor, he was against army. against state, against Pakistan and he want Baluchistan as a sovereign nation, which is never allowed, he got what he deserved. Unfortunately our politicians portrays him innocent for there own political interest.

I don't know what happened of him but is he still serving, I don't think so. Generally Army does not tolerate officers such as these among her rank and file.

I don't know what happened of him but is he still serving, I don't think so. Generally Army does not tolerate officers such as these among her rank and file.
His name was one Captain Hammad. He did appear before a Court of Inquiry. He was also presented for "an identification parade", where the alleged victim Dr. Shazia failed to identify him. Case closed.
Dr Shazia went to USA along with her husband.

His name was one Captain Hammad. He did appear before a Court of Inquiry. He was also presented for "an identification parade", where the alleged victim Dr. Shazia failed to identify him. Case closed.
Dr Shazia went to USA along with her husband.
OK.

no chance
not just for the sake of the victim but for the sake of the military discipline. such officer will loose respect of his soldiers and his superiors.
army doesnt work like monarchies and feudals where such acts are bragged and celebrated

He was also the son of this soil. A utter nationalist but labelling him as a traitor was a bit unfair in my opinion, specially after what we did in Baluchistan since 47.

no chance
not just for the sake of the victim but for the sake of the military discipline. such officer will loose respect of his soldiers and his superiors.
army doesnt work like monarchies and feudals where such acts are bragged and celebrated
Though none other than the COAS himself appeared on the media to defend Capt. Hammad, and in effect sabotaged the ongoing investigations.

Back
Top Bottom