What's new

Akbar Bugti Killed | Bughtis announce end of Sardari system

Sir can you please tell us one why the mushy a Bas-----. ?
How will we lose Baluchistan ?
How will we lose NWFP next, you know what I mean ?

THK.

Sir forget about Lahori hez from the political party which believes in maligning the country for gaining rule at any cost.
The party even dosnt hesitate to side with country's rivals to get to the power.

As far as the current operations are concerned well these were also initiated by ZAB. Do read my previouse post.

Now these political parties are crying over it just to take political advantage as the elections are near.

There have been unconfirmed reports that the Chinese AWACS in a Pakistani Base played a huge part in this operation to hunt this 80 year old Terrorist. Satellites and AWACS were used to track his satellite phone and terminate him. There could be major "cleansing" operations in the coming weeks.

:flag: :ChinaFlag: :army:

Yes Rahman u are right, lets pary for out country and poor people who were made hostage by Bugti. And lets pray now poor balochs could get some development.

The bugthi militants wouldn't die with Akbar's death, The after effects will be more dangerous.

A.Rahman, you maybe right and wrong. The leader and head of a terrorist grouping has been taken out...along with his top commanders and his grandsons.

WHY did you delete the earlier 3 posts from me?? they were the latest news articles on how it happened.:read: . Apparently he was terminated using the new American Supplied satellite survaillence equipment and the Chinese AWACS. If you want i can post them again or go to Dawn.com and post them on here yourself.

well we are having discussion, so I didnt wanted news to "bump" over it.

Sir forget about Lahori hez from the political party which believes in maligning the country for gaining rule at any cost.
The party even dosnt hesitate to side with country's rivals to get to the power.

I have my all sympathies with Nawaz Sharif. But if pointing out mistakes and wrong doing is to side with enemies than u can blame me for it.

As far as the current operations are concerned well these were also initiated by ZAB. Do read my previouse post.

Now these political parties are crying over it just to take political advantage as the elections are near.

Only time will tell whether what the politicians are saying is wrong or right

Sir can you please tell us one why the mushy a Bas-----. ?
How will we lose Baluchistan ?
How will we lose NWFP next, you know what I mean ?

THK.

Im sorry for using the B word for him but thats how i feel about him and others may not agree with me. And i feel thats perfectly allright.

i would reply to other part of your mail latter today. gtg

I have my all sympathies with Nawaz Sharif. But if pointing out mistakes and wrong doing is to side with enemies than u can blame me for it.
Only time will tell whether what the politicians are saying is wrong or right

I dont have any sympathies for Nwaaz Shreef. Ive met him and Mr.Shabaz a few times during the elections.......but i was SHOCKED to see his recent picture!! He has HAIR on his head! :disappointed:

well we are having discussion, so I didnt wanted news to "bump" over it.

LOL...really?
Watchout for the next few weeks. They are going to take out the Mary and Mingle tribals too. After that....Hello peace and prosperity and the inauguration of the Gwadar MegaPort!

:flag:

I dont have any sympathies for Nwaaz Shreef. Ive met him and Mr.Shabaz a few times during the elections.......but i was SHOCKED to see his recent picture!! He has HAIR on his head! :disappointed:

Hahahah :cheers: Thats a good one

Yaar kabhi to khush ho jaya karo. Hair nahi they to BB sameed ganja kehtey they sarey. Ab hair hain to HAIR ki wajha say khush nahi

The people will protest, burn the odd bus, and then what? Life goes on. Already before his death his comrades were surrednering in droves and the abolition of the Sardari system was announced. Clearly he was finished long before this

Look at the timing. The GOP could have killed him a dozen times in the past 2 years. Instead they chose to wait until the time was right. Clearly they had thought it out.

This Mushy is a Bast@rd. He has to go. This will do irrepairable damage to Pakistan.

Sorry Mods but im disgusted by this news

Time will tell if Mush has done us a favour or caused irrepairable demage.
With your background I can understand your rage but please try to control your emotions Paa Jee.

Back
Top Bottom