What's new

Akbar Bugti Killed | Bughtis announce end of Sardari system

The Bugti clan should have been wiped off a long time ago along with the Marri tribe. The writ of the Government should be enforced in that area and ideally Balochistan should be divided into 4 or 5 provinces and the 5 million Balochis should be well integrated with the rest of the 160 million or so citizens of the country.

this is the best news i have heard this guy bugti was blackmailing pakistani govt he was working for the destruction of pakistan , he was a terrorist ans a traitor.
i whole heartly congratulate prez musharraf, the pakistan army and the nation on this positive devellopment.:cheers:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!:flag:

Webby,

I never agreed with his political views or how he treated his people. But the fact is that he was a Pakistani like you and me. And we cannot kill our own people. We have seen this before in 1971. What did PA achieve by killing innocent civilians in Bangladesh. We have seen it again in Wazirstan were PA used force and now they are seeking a political solution.

Killing of bugti will be a dark day in the history of Pakistan. As someone said earlier, Either it will quell the uprising or everyone could be up in arms. I fear the worst has yet to come

Lahori is right guys, this is pretty similar to '71.
The battle has started, lets see who wins the war.

Lahori is right guys, this is pretty similar to '71.
The battle has started, lets see who wins the war.

You are comparing a situation where a part of the country was located with a monstrous enemy in between,almost 2000 miles apart,with a non martial inferior race (according to the British) spoke a language no one in West Pakistan understood and had a large population of hindus...
They also had a population that was larger than West Pakistan and had a hindu agent like Altaf Hussien claiming to be the voice of the bengalis. Hence it was seperated due to mismanagment but also because it was an economic basket case. So while the bingos got bangladesh handed to them by the enemy india..........the Bugtis couldnt form "Greater Balochistan" and the RAW agent altaf hussien of the MQM wasnt able to form his independent "Jinnahpur" in Karachi.

Grandsons, Balaach Marri also killed

KARACHI (August 27 2006): Two grandsons of Akbar Bugti, Ali and Brahamdagh, and Balaach Marri along with more than 50 tribesmen were also confirmed to be among those killed in Kohlu operation on Saturday, private TV channels reported. Meanwhile, after the news firing were reported in various parts of Karachi and Quetta with intense patrolling of security forces in Sindh and Balochistan.

Karachi police have been ordered to erect 200 temporary check-posts in the city.

Moreover, political leaders, including Makhdoom Amin Fahim, Hafiz Hussain Ahmed and Professor Ghafoor while condemning the incident said that it would further damage already bad law and order situation.

:cheers:

Hi,

Akbar Bugti made a choice when he launched a missile strike at Musharraf at sui. He lived long enough to see the results. People who are talking and comparing about baluchistan and bangladesh are not the friends of pakistan. They are trying to make an issue of a non item. The bugtis will be wiped out alongwith the marris and mengals if Musharraf stays alive.
Pakistan has the oppurtunity to abolish the nawabi and sardari system right at this moment.

Senator Shahid Bugti, Nawab Aslam raisani were my class fellows in the 8th and 9th grade at St Francis grammar school in quetta. I think that Shahid Bugti was maybe 19 or 20 years old or maybe older in the 8th grade and at that time Father Joshua was the principal of the school.

Both these guys could barely read or write in the 8th 9th grade. It is a tragedy for both Raisani people and Bugti people to have these people as their leaders. I am pretty sure that they got their degrees somehow, but God, there was no abundance of gray matter anywhere. As long as these guys are the so called leaders of the tribe, the bugtis and the raisanis are doomed.

This is indeed good news, i hope and pray that this will lead to a prosperous Pakistan and better Balochistan, Pakistan ZindaBaad

I hread in the news that :

murda bugthi zinda bugthi sey zida khatarnak hay.

dead bugthi is more dangerous then living bugthi.

Webby,

I never agreed with his political views or how he treated his people. But the fact is that he was a Pakistani like you and me. And we cannot kill our own people. We have seen this before in 1971. What did PA achieve by killing innocent civilians in Bangladesh. We have seen it again in Wazirstan were PA used force and now they are seeking a political solution.

Killing of bugti will be a dark day in the history of Pakistan. As someone said earlier, Either it will quell the uprising or everyone could be up in arms. I fear the worst has yet to come

I might not agree with some of your points Lahori, but i do respect your opinion! ;)

Could someone confirm the CNN report that riots have broken out in Quetta and curfew has been imposed. "Intense firing" is on, whatever that means.

One Balaj Muree, leader of the Muree tribe is also among those killed.

How great was the hold of these feudal leaders in their areas?

Webby,

An uprising in support of someone who organizes a militia, formulates and conspires the division of Pakistan and kills numerous Pakistani soldiers and foreigners through rockets, bombs and suicide attackers is something worth dealing with.

For this uprising if ever occurred would be illegal, criminal and most importantly treacherous. That should be made clear. Harboring traitors would only postpone this much feared scenario, but it's potential will always remain. One cannot just wish it away or ride the storm out ducking like an ostriche in the sand.

You're right there IS a possibility that a portion of the Baloch population might be up in arms. The entire Baloch population is 6 Million, thus far the militant factory has only been one town. That's less than 10% of the population if EVERYONE was involved.

Pakistan has not been gung ho about this at all. Marri's son was apprehended in Dubai, then 3 top Bughti commanders surrendered, just a couple days ago the Jirga announced the end of the Sardari system, and finally when there was an attack on the PRESIDENT of PAKISTAN, and a trace was established, he was taken out.

Point to be noted that he was taken out whilst firing more rockets onto Pakistani soil.

Firing rockets is not a trend we want to encourage amongst ordinary citizens of Pakistan.

The deed has been done. Lets make it all the more beneficial for Pakistan.

The people ( politicians ) who are protesting :read: should think twice that it can happen to them, Bugti had it comming you dont mess with the president of a country specially if he is a serving CAS.
25 brave men( Paramilitary ) died 1 col and 2 Maj
May they all rest in peice.

Here i will post a comment which was posted by someone on another forum about this habite of Politicans taking advantage of the situation here it is in the brakets

{Lillahe Wa Inna Illahaye Rajeoon.
Its always a sad occasion to receive the news of death be it for any reason, however, those who appear to be prepared to launch their "political campaign" taking advantage of this occasion the triple or quadruple P members seem to be on top of the list.
Its so shameful that these not so Fahim or Amin gangsters forget the past, going back to 74-75 when they were assembled behind ZAB who was claiming that the Balochs and Pakhtoons have climbed up the mountains and placed themselves in hiding while their followers are causing disturbance all over Pakistan.

Not only this but ZAB govt went to university hostels where students of Baloch & Pathan background were residing while fabricated & engineered stories that these students were preparing to attack and were stocking up on arms cache, while this was fraudulent for the most part, however the insurgency of some of the tribes did take place and Akbar Bugti was heading one of those at the time just like now.

When one picks up arms against the forces of the country they are defiant, renegade and in real terms traitors, and, in order to bring such factors to justice and maintaing law and order is the principal responsibility of the govt.

The govt. conducted itself absolutely in accordance with the laws governing Defense of Pakistan and exercised appropriately, when one part picks up arms and shoots on the Govt. forces then it is not only the right but the duty of the govt to make sure that such anti-social and anti-Pakistan elements are regulated and surely the results occasionally could be like what took place, although it is sad that it had to end like this
It is sad to have experienced loss of life be it on any side.
May Allah SWT protect Pakistan from the evil eyes of those who aspire to take over the reigns by all means , be it at the cost of splitting the nation, and now the Govt should treat all such elements as Traitors and punish them accordingly be it Benazir, Nawaz or Amin not so Faheem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom