What's new

AK-47 No. 1 rifle...

o yea THE BEST GUN EVER never need to clean it works in almost any kind of weather and VERY POWERFUL the only match to it is the m-16 but it jamms alot. but the m-16 was recently updated. I have an AK myself and wow lots of recoil the only thing that it dose not have very well is a good aim hard to do that with an AK. in durra the pakistan illeagal gun market, is runned by pakistani pushtuns and they make all kinds of goodies.

no doubt AK-47 is brilliant rifle....:sniper:
thanks for sharing.:tup:

I dont like this crap more better guns are recently coming AK 47 time is over

Ya it may be..i think you are talking about XM8, a complete solution for soldiers hannnn,,,dear when we compare all the things like rate of fire, demage or the life of the weapon then AK-47 is at the top...moreover XM8 has also the same problem of jamming like M16. also the cleaning is much difficult in case of XM8 or M16. in the video it is said that more new versions of AK-47 were introduced with time and still new version are coming. Ak-47 is really the tough gun and could be a deadly weapon for enemies.

wake up buddy Ak 47 is gonna stay atleast another 2 decades. Now come to the point what are the other options? that can be used in every battle field from world Highest battle field Siachien to sandues of Sudan. from wet lands of vietnaam to Dry mountains of afghanistan.

AK47 is less military and more political symbol of freedom.

Even AK 47 has been evolving I'd suggest those who blow its trumpets consider the AK103 which SSG may have used during Lal Masjid Seige.

G 3 is better gun than ak 47 it has more fire power tak 47

Back
Top Bottom