What's new

AK-47 modified by Pakistan Army soldier.

When you said modified I was expecting a major change. Butt stock, picateny rails and a scope and finally a bipod has been added. I've got shooting buddies who have modified their AK's so not big of a deal. Besides the utility of a scope here is not very feasible as the AK is not accurate at long distances. If it were a G3 then the matter would have been different.

If the butt stock is of high grade polymer then this would be an added advantage as to the reduction of weight as AK comes with 2 kinds of company fitted butt stocks, wood and the foldable steel shoulder support both of which are really heavy.

230067_212477485443678_204876142870479_770061_6990521_n.jpg

226798_212478178776942_204876142870479_770067_5868134_n.jpg

227637_212477908776969_204876142870479_770064_8251589_n.jpg

I wouldn'tcall it modified rather "accessorized". Modified would be when changes to it's originalmechanism are made.

Modified AK-47:

Galil ACE:

now thats what I am talking about

this IS modified

I Also like the American modified versions that have adressed the shortcomings of Soviet AK and made it even better

Cash needed is huge. Thats the problem. But like many members here say, including seniors and think tanks, our men are satisfied with the G3s due to its cambatness and accuracy in shooting.

Even the command is happy, for its capabilty and dependancy. They are used in deserts and other rough/extreme condition unlike the AUGs.
Hope it gives an image. :)

Even I felt same. But please respect that martyre, who gave his life during Mehran incident. More pics of Lt. Shafi Zarrar are on the forum, in the thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...10488-lt-shafi-zarrar-shaheed-navy-seige.html

please confirm the correct person so that the photoshopped nonsense is removed.

it is disgusting that someone has actually done that.
is shafi zarar the same guy who was killed by Mehran attackers?
I remember his face was different to what the web and this link is showing.
I might be wrong but some faces dont seem to match the torso. and they are of a teen ager. I might be wrong which is fine but if I am right then its disgusting and shameful for the forum to have them.

now thats what I am talking about

this IS modified

I Also like the American modified versions that have adressed the shortcomings of Soviet AK and made it even better

Sorry but there many Russian version which are far better than any American or XYZ versions... accuracy also depends on the user.... as for the weapon shown by some Pakistani trooper here... is rather poor(should be called as rape of weapon).... If didn't understand what I meant here then look for the same weapon used by Russian Special forces/spetnez.

Is this guy military or is this his personal weapon? If the later, an ordinary guy with a fully automatic 7.62 calibre rifle is a real danger to society. What kind of regulation does Pakistan have on gun control?

I don't see why a scope has been attached to an AK47 which is simply ineffective at range.

Why not add a scope to a G3, why Ak47?

Guys i am sorry i cant find G£ replacement thread but here is an intresting system its 7.62 nato and seems much better than a g3

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ak is a very reliable weapon but the problem has always been the fact that the sight base is too small, hence very inaccurate when it comes to firing. The Israelis rectified this problem by just adding a longer sight base. Clearly a laser sight is good enough but the mechanical sight base should be modified as a laser sight cannot be relied upon all the time, damn things always stop working when you need it..........

Back
Top Bottom