What's new

AK 47 MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

naseebkhanniazi

Reaction score
AOA

DEAR MENBERS I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MODELS WITH PIC OF AK47 WITH DETAIL BECAUS I AM GOING TO BUY IT THATS WHY I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT IT THANKS

NASEEBKHANNIAZI

AOA

DEAR MENBERS I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MODELS WITH PIC OF AK47 WITH DETAIL BECAUS I AM GOING TO BUY IT THATS WHY I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT IT THANKS

NASEEBKHANNIAZI

you people can legally buy assault rifles in your country??Well I am aware of the gun markets of Pakistan,but those are illegal....What are you planning to do with that AK-47??

you people can legally buy assault rifles in your country??Well I am aware of the gun markets of Pakistan,but those are illegal....What are you planning to do with that AK-47??

sir first i get legal prmition then i buy it in your opnion wich one is best by made if you add pic then it is good for me thanks

Its illegal man but heck I don't know how many people have been booked for possessing them... Back in my birth town Peshawar every home has couple of guns at least. At my Nana's place we had 1 double action shot gun, 1 revolver (dunno which one), 1 AK-47, 1 AKS 74U, a sten gun, 1 G-3 and even a rocket launcher which my mamoo had! That is which I saw myself. I dunno about the rest. And no we don't have any links with any jihadi outfit or something, its just the norm I guess.

Unfortunately, in Karachi we ain't got much (in fact nothing) apart from a Chinese air gun which dad brought from Shanghai as a gift.

P.s. I love the sound of loading a bullet in the chamber of the AK47... Damn, one of the sweetest sounds... :)

sir first i get legal prmition then i buy it in your opnion wich one is best by made if you add pic then it is good for me thanks

Most of the AK-47s sold are actually the Chinese Type-56...Original ones are better and hard to find.
It might look like this:
armory_SSR85_1.jpg

u dont have a permit and ur thinking of buying a ak? rofl... though id suggest the AMD-65 it aint russian but inspired by the A.K.

members plz reply with pic and detail china romania pakistan usa and egypt are making these guns add pic and detail plz thanks

u dont have a permit and ur thinking of buying a ak? rofl... though id suggest the AMD-65 it aint russian but inspired by the A.K.

permit is not the problem sir actully i need ur opnion it is usefull for me if u express ur . and add pic i heard that usa made ak47s model is intrusting may be fiber body

You thread will get more attention if you turn off CAPS, its considered Rude.

permit is not the problem sir

First apply for Permit, Please say NO to BRIBE.

These r few of my weapons.... but im in love with my AMD-65 assault rifles...
fkmltx.jpg

357esue.jpg

These r few of my weapons.... but im in love with my AMD-65 assault rifles...
fkmltx.jpg

357esue.jpg

I must say,you have quite an armoury over there.Here in India,one is sure to go to jail for possessing atleast 5 of them.Shotguns are allowed,you need to get a special permission from the governor and then the magistrate.The scoped rifle looks like a .22 to me.That is also allowed for Sports purpose in India.License is again hard to get.
But assault rifles be it semi-automatic or automatic,is impossible to own legally.

@PN sure is impressive.
But what fails me is the need for these weapons, are they for self defence?
I can't think of any place where assault rifles can be kept at home, are you sure these can be kept legally in Pakistan?

Anyway if this is the culture then sure is scary...

@PN sure is impressive.
But what fails me is the need for these weapons, are they for self defence?
I can't think of any place where assault rifles can be kept at home, are you sure these can be kept legally in Pakistan?

Anyway if this is the culture then sure is scary...

:what: Wats wrong with keeping weapons?
To own a assault rifl u need a special permit with the approval of the PM!

And i do have permits for all my weapons.... besides my fathers an army officier......... and yes weapons are a part of our culture.... be it any part of Pakistan (rural) u will find people owning weapon.

Though u cant go on show casing them except for FATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom