What's new

AK-47: A Gun ALWAYS carried by bad guys

AK-47 and its derivatives are for bad guys only ?

• True

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • False

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

untitled

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TRUE or FALSE? Is the infamous AK-47 and its derivatives always carried by the bad guys ?

It is the weapon of choice in black ops where govs want plausible deniablity

In Hollywood heroes use only when they get hold of an enemy's gun.

In enemy hands it always misses even in full auto. In the good guys hand the rule is simple: ONE SHOT ONE KILL

ak47niccagelordofwar.jpg

see what the desighner of this weapon says

"When I see Bin Laden with his AK-47, I got nervous. But what can I do, terrorists aren't fools: they too chose the most reliable guns." "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists," he said on a visit to Germany, adding: "I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawnmower."(2002)

TRUE

because the bad guys r poor

so they need a gun with low maintenance and still do their job and i dont think there is another gun

which can stand against AK -47 due its reliability

images

its the weapon of mass distruction , have killed more people than nukes

If i'm not wrong,many armies(especially African) use the AK and it's clones as their primary AR.
Many SF's use these too,
Marine Commandos of the Indian Navy use the AK47's relatives(AK101).
1extw2.jpg

Rastriya Rifles prefers the AK 47/101 over the INSAS 5.56 in J&K.
1128ozt.jpg

CRPF's elite units(CoBRA) also want the AK's over the INSAS 5.56.
34pmavn.jpg

Rastriya Rifles prefers the AK 47/101 over the INSAS 5.56 in J&K.
1128ozt.jpg

The rifle happens to be a Czech Vz.58V not related to the AK47 in anyway, doesn't even use the same magazine and has a totally different operating system.The only thing common between it and the AK47 is 7.62x39mm round.

they used what they have....in abundance

beggar can't choose. for example,secessionist rebels and communist terrorist in the philippines used M-16 and M-14,while GAM(Gerakan Acheh Merdeka,a secessionist movement in Indonesia) used Pindad SS-1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom