What's new

Airbus: We have sealed an historic order with IranAir for 100 jets

I hope, soon Iran regime will lift ban on Marlboro as well!

Is that true that due to South American countries cancellation we could receive some of them earlier?

First Flight.

62274d8ee6dd371b96593687e7436bbadf85d805.jpg
Delivery started already?

so this means direct flight between India and Iran a near possibility ?

very disturbing news for Emirates, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airways etc. :coffee:

hope to see direct flights from Toronto to Tehran soon :partay:

I dont think Iran buying new planes is disturbing anyone.

a lot of Iranians travel with the airlines I mentioned, if Iran rebuilds its fleet, it will be cutting into their share basically, a new competitor would disturb any businessman.

Probably will be better off dealing with Airbus than dealing with Boeing and the US govt.
Without U.S government approval the deal wouldn't have gone through. European powers do source over 10% of AIRBUS planes parts/equipment from the U.S and U.S giant BOEING sources even more equipment/parts from European powers. Both sides are interdependent. So if one side objects , no deal can go through. So chill, U.S governemnt wasn't against the deal per se. They gave their approval for the deal to go through. It's part of the agreement and cordial relations being developed between the West and Iran since reformist and moderate Rouhani took power. I think he's doing a good job, granted it seems some people don't agree with his policies. At least he is trying something different.

Huh....Where is it now?
Oh,on display somewhere I suppose.But of course the moral of the story is that everyone has to start somewhere,after all look at airbus,now who would`ve ever thought that it would one day grow to rival boeing.

Back
Top Bottom