What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

Crash-pic-12-Qazi-Usman.jpg

Crash-pic-13-Qazi-Usman.jpg

Crash-pic-14-Qazi-Usman.jpg

Crash-pic-15-Qazi-Usman.jpg

116.jpg

if we just put zardari and CO for next airblue flight to crash!!!, good omen for the country.... why it is always, poor people die and people like zardari survive?????

if we just put zardari and CO for next airblue flight to crash!!!, good omen for the country.... why it is always, poor people die and people like zardari survive?????

But zia-ul-haq was more kh***s than zardari killed by severe crash of C-130
:eek::confused::cry::angry::disagree::cool:

The question has been remained by many since there is no report as to what they officials deputed at the AA guns for protection of the restricted zone did.

I know it's a controversial and insensitive question, but will be raised.

You just did!!!!!
a/c was not a UFO it flew from Karachi and all radars on the way knew it.
I also expect some radio next to A2A gun.... for re-confirmation purpose and how do you know there was any A2A gun around the point of crash.

Ever wonder why A2A gun were not fired at commercial jet in America during sept 11 terrorism?

I think trend is that PPP govt. in past has also organised terror activities to take away attention from their pro bharti acts.

I know it is a sensitive question but will be raised.

What most needed to be checked in this regard is if any one on plane was suspected or any one at controll tower was hired by PPP govt.

real issue is CAA should be kept out of this because i expect them to temper with black box.

Can some body get me on the list of passenger onbored?

Sources in the Civil Aviation Authorities have revealed the last conversation between the pilot and the control tower.

Sources have said that the control tower issued an initial warning when the plane was getting out of the limits of the runway. The plane was travelling at nine point five nautical miles while it had to turn at five nautical miles.

Meanwhile the following conversation has bee disclosed as yet:

Control tower’s first warning: You are getting away from the runway.

Pilot’s response: We can see the runway.

Control tower’s second warning: Turn to your left immediately, you are heading towards Margalla Hills.

Pilot’s response: We can see that.

This was the last reply form the pilot and then the flight lost its contact with the control tower and soon after it crashed.

'SOURCES' This is not credible enough...
Govt. it self has zero credibility.... inquiry should be handed out to neutral body.

Some theories are coming through, And Pilot error is in 90% of them.
apparently the pilot has fixation of the runway during his final turn. And in his attempt to stay below the cloud cover ended up misjudging his position and slammed into the mountains.

Intially, i also came to the same conclusion but the timing of this crash in backdrop of various political issues e.g. cameron remarks, followed by hamid karzai remarks, wiki leaks, fake degrees, denying various court rulings, issuing visa to 400 americans plus more.

Pilot error cannot force him to abondon landing attempt and than in followup run into a faraway hill.

Quite possible plane was kidnapped.... with the complicity of CAA.
Therefore scrutiny should start with appointments in CAA and CCTV record of Karachi airport.

Intially, i also came to the same conclusion but the timing of this crash in backdrop of various political issues e.g. cameron remarks, followed by hamid karzai remarks, wiki leaks, fake degrees, denying various court rulings, issuing visa to 400 americans plus more.

Pilot error cannot force him to abondon landing attempt and than in followup run into a faraway hill.

Quite possible plane was kidnapped.... with the complicity of CAA.
Therefore scrutiny should start with appointments in CAA and CCTV record of Karachi airport.

Nope.. pilot error can do just that, Chaklala has only one runway (20) equipped with ILS, and that is on a northbound approach..
Now if there is another aircraft using that runway or for some other reason they shut it down.. the technique is for the pilot to shoot the ILS till he sees the airfield and reports to the tower that he is in sight..something that did happen. Once that is done.. he does what is called a circular final. Basically he breaks off at a 90 degree angle before the airfield to give himself separation and then makes a curved left handed approach to the other runway. Usually, in clear skies this maneuver is carried out well above the Margalla hills. In this case with bad weather the pilot decided to keep below the cloud base, however.. not only did he come too low.. he seemed to be fixated on keeping the runway in sight, since the aircraft is in continuous turn banking maybe 20 to 30 degrees, it gets fairly difficult for even the first-officer to spot anything meaningful out of the window.. and on this flight the FO was a nugget. So most likely he did not have a clue( and with such a senior pilot.. he would not dare exert an opinion). So by eyewitness accounts its plausible to think that the captain was too fixated on keeping the airfield in sight and in his effort to keep clear of the clouds went too low... made too far out a turn.. and simply plowed into the mountains.
Which is why you dont hear any May Day's or anything to the tower.
Also, what is surprising in this case is that the 321 is a very VERY safe jet, with almost everything included to prevent such mistakes, did the pilot not hear the Terrain avoidance system when he got too close? and considering that eye witness confirm the jet very very low over F-7.. the cockpit should have been blaring away warnings.. did he choose to ignore them??

Back
Top Bottom