What's new

Air Force Question Thread

MKI BARS performance from the OEM

Keep in mind detection not tracking ranges, which is where u can launch weapons

There is a lot more to be said about radar performance by ideal claims...environmental conditions, serviceability, receiver sensitivity, ECM, and rcs as it relates to swirling I target and target aspect to radar. Rest is just claims for entertainment. PAF has some very capability air intercept radars that are good enough for for the job.

MKI BARS performance from the OEM

Radar control system "BARS" for Su-30MKI, Su-30MKA, Su-30MKM fighters

interesting MiG29 type detection 140km not 300 km as speculated, ground resolution 10...20 meters, comparison apg 68 SAR mode resolution is 3 meters detection not sure but speculated ~105-120km

300/400 km is perhaps for larger transport types.

APG 68 V9 has 6 on 6 processing power, 6 AMRAAMS on 6 different target simultaneously compared to previous version of APG 68. KLJ-7 currently has 2 on 2 capability

Keep in mind detection not tracking ranges, which is where u can launch weapons
I dont understand why people still believe its 2 on 2 for klj7. its 2 on 2 for Semi Active radar. and for Active radar which is now only used probably is on 4 on 4 mode.

My Pakistan friends let me introduce some fighter plane from china ! It the most advanced plane in china better than FC-31. we call it jian-20.bellow is the address
upload_2015-4-8_19-45-48-png.213061

upload_2015-4-8_19-59-2.png

Is there any member who can help to find the details about M/s Indra’s EW Suite Controller

@Horus , @Oscar .... do you people know about this sys .....

thnx in advance

如果不是为了现实紧迫的需要,我觉得还是应该走JF-17的道路,即:联合研发,本国能够自主生产,改进提高,这样才能最大限度的提升本国的军事势力保障本国的国防安全不会受制于人。巴基斯坦装备了美制和中国产的装备,当然也有别的国家的,来源多样化有好处也有坏处,弊端之一就在于通用性和后勤保障,未来的发展应该巴基斯坦化,即:形成巴基斯坦的军工标准,首要形成自己的特色和保障能力,其次兼顾通用性!

如果不是为了现实紧迫的需要,我觉得还是应该走JF-17的道路,即:联合研发,本国能够自主生产,改进提高,这样才能最大限度的提升本国的军事势力保障本国的国防安全不会受制于人。巴基斯坦装备了美制和中国产的装备,当然也有别的国家的,来源多样化有好处也有坏处,弊端之一就在于通用性和后勤保障,未来的发展应该巴基斯坦化,即:形成巴基斯坦的军工标准,首要形成自己的特色和保障能力,其次兼顾通用性!

Translation

If not for the real pressing needs , I think it should take the road of JF-17 , namely: joint research and development , the country can be independent production, improvement to improve , so as to maximize the country's military forces to enhance the protection of the country's national security is not controlled by others . Pakistan equipped with US-made and Chinese-made equipment , of course, there are other countries , diversification of sources have advantages and disadvantages , one of the drawbacks is that the versatility and logistical support, should be Pakistan 's future development , that is : the formation of Pakistan's military standards primary formed its own characteristics and support capabilities , followed by both versatility !

巴基斯坦空军一直在寻找开发一种战斗机可能超过F-7的和F- 16的性能,所以他们开发出了超级7.如果我们回头看它的设计是一个混合米格和F - 16 。虽然后来由于PAF的财务问题和有利于J- 10上提出的以色列LAVI因为这是在性能上的F-16区块的类似设计的后盾出中国空军从这个项目15.中国也无法出售这些飞机甚至无法透露这个项目,直到它完成,它是要被引导。

考虑到这些东西PAF有JF- 17可以进一步发展。过了一段时间回来据报道,总理纳瓦兹·谢里夫曾下令对JF- 17隐形版本。

Pakistan Air Force was looking to develop a fighter aircraft which could exceed the performance of F-7's and F-16's, so they developed the Super 7. If we do look back at it the design was a mixture Mig and F-16. Though later on due to financial issues of PAF and the backing out of PLAAF from this project in favor of J-10 a design made on the Israeli LAVI as that was similar in performance to that of F-16 block 15. China was also unable to sell these aircraft or even was unable to disclose this project till it was complete and it was about to be inducted.

Considering these things PAF has the JF-17 which can be further developed. Some time back it was reported that the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had ordered a stealth version of JF-17.

can anybody tell me who is the latest CPD JF-17. Seems some serious change in June

I have a question regarding the IL-78 we operate.

Can the crew compartment be pressurized independently of the cargo bay to, lets say, open the bay doors at cruising altitude?

I have read that some versions of the IL-76 could do this but can our models do this? Someone working with the IL-78 can probably answer this. I'm hoping someone on the forum is and is reading this.

can anybody tell me who is the latest CPD JF-17. Seems some serious change in June
Air Marshal Iqbal is the new CPD. AVM Arshad Malik is being transferred to PAC as Vice Chairman.

I have a question regarding the IL-78 we operate.

Can the crew compartment be pressurized independently of the cargo bay to, lets say, open the bay doors at cruising altitude?

I have read that some versions of the IL-76 could do this but can our models do this? Someone working with the IL-78 can probably answer this. I'm hoping someone on the forum is and is reading this.

Why, do you plan to jump out of one anytime soon? IL76 and IL78, both have the crew compartment separated from Nav and Flight deck. Cargo bay can be de-pressurised while crew compartment remains pressurised. However, this is never done. There is a load-master in the crew compartment, and would be very uncomfortable. For para jumps for IL76-MD aircraft, a/c comes to a lower altitude.

No they have full level depot management for the tyres. They even have the khokha with phajja tyre puncture repair shop written on it.
Araz
No aircraft tyres are manufactured or re-treaded in Pakistan.

About Mirages:
How many ex-operators of Mirage-III&Vs are who can easily provide PAF with French approval spares for engine and airframe? And will Egypt going to sell PAF their 80 Mirage-Vs???

Also later on, Will PAF be able to gain UAE-Qatri-Egypt's Mirage-2000s by giving them money or like Qatar(whose relation with Pakistan is growing) will pay for the machines to Egypt and UAE.

Mirages in PAF are on their way out. Egyptian Mirages are hardly Serviceable. There is enough spares and support available, including MRF to take care of our Mirages.

Why, do you plan to jump out of one anytime soon? IL76 and IL78, both have the crew compartment separated from Nav and Flight deck. Cargo bay can be de-pressurised while crew compartment remains pressurised. However, this is never done. There is a load-master in the crew compartment, and would be very uncomfortable. For para jumps for IL76-MD aircraft, a/c comes to a lower altitude.

I was asking because I was wondering what aircraft would we use for HALO/HAHO jumps for let's say 35,000 ft. We don't have the IL76 MD do we? We have the IL78 only no?

So it can be done but its never done? More to do with the load master feeling cold and sick? Do I understand correctly?

I was asking because I was wondering what aircraft would we use for HALO/HAHO jumps for let's say 35,000 ft. We don't have the IL76 MD do we? We have the IL78 only no?

So it can be done but its never done? More to do with the load master feeling cold and sick? Do I understand correctly?

Russians do para jumps from their IL76MDs, but IL78 MIDAS in PK are not used for this purpose.

Almost 180 F-7 variants with 63-65 F-7PGs that could be retired by 2022 will be preserved in storage where as F-7Ps will go to scrapyard and a couple or so could end up in museum. Same is going to be the fate of Mirage Rose I/II/III in next 10 years all might end up in storage where as the non Rose goes to scrapyard and couple or so to museum and a few as decorations in parks public places or and bases.

ROSEs will fly, so will PA2/PA3, rest will be decom

Back
Top Bottom