What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-10 is underpowered . It's like the Tigre but less sophisticated.

I would remove Z-10 and go for a light scout helicopter like the MD-530G or AH-6I
Z-10 has some engine issues but in couple of years China will make an update in the engine They will become more lethal in future Z-10 already has a firing range of 10km Pakistan is already interested in a heavy helicopter like Mi-28 :D

Are AH-1Z coming or not?

If yes then PAA should sell AH-1F/S to Bahrain or Jordan or may be to Korea or Japan that are upgrading them.... The cash can be used to for local production of Z-10P Block-I-II-IIIs.

I know all those which US has supplied for free can't be sold but they can be given with US permission.

its usa and pakistan .. u still need confirmation if its coming or not... of course its coming in.......... no they will say do more and keep their R@ND india happy and do more again... and this will be used against india so no...... they will again issue that they will sell F22 to pak than again do more do more ..... :usflag::welcome::usflag:

Are AH-1Z coming or not?

If yes then PAA should sell AH-1F/S to Bahrain or Jordan or may be to Korea or Japan that are upgrading them.... The cash can be used to for local production of Z-10P Block-I-II-IIIs.

I know all those which US has supplied for free can't be sold but they can be given with US permission.

Are you serious

If AH-1Z are coming then we should look to sell our AH-1 Cobras.

Shouod go for 20 mi35

40z10 or t129
15 ah1z no more american helos after these
If budget allowes

Are you serious? Who is gonna buy them? They are aging and their fate is junk yard in future.
Sir - you are right. I think PAA will complete their life and then retire them in phases. I think PAA have good options in their hands like Z-10 and ATAK which they should produce locally! :pakistan:

6YQiEkq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom