What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

all? u sure?

Ok Most or some what difference does it make :lol:, But I don't think u'll get a reaction from Indians supporting this movie anyways we want meaningful cinema not pot boilers, be our guest and ban away. Pakistan banning this movie or bollywood doesn't amount to much, it didn't make a difference then or will in the future. The movies are made for Indian audiences only so doesn't really matter u liking it or not.

And as for a few directors or actors saying or wishing in the fake interviews that Pakistanis should like their movies - thats an oft repeated line and they would say the same for any audience.

I would like bollywood to make an indian version of the Pirates Of The Carribbean

I am sure it be worth every penny i spent to watch it.
Watch Raavan mate .
U might have a feel of indian version of POC

BTW agent vinods budget is 120 crore pRs ......if not more . lol

Is Agent Vinod remake of 1977 film or entirely new story.

agent_vinod_300.jpg

and who told u that? do u own a theatre in pakistan?
I don't need to own one to find out the situation. Google is my friend.
[/QUOTE]Pakistani cinema's going through a rough patch: Ali Zafar - Times Of India
You used to have some 1300 cinema halls and now the number is just 275!! That's because nobody in Pak want to see Pakistani movies. They would rather prefer pirated Indian movies.
banning would atleast help lollywood do a bit bette
Ha ha. Indian films were banned in Pakistan for decades. Neither it could stop the bollywood popularity in Pakistan, nor did it help lollwood to do a bit better. In fact, your film industry died. Therefore Pakistanis watch pirated DVDs of Indian films. Now that the Indian films have started to release in Pak, some theaters and multiplexes are made. Thanks to bollywood.

pakistani actors go to india to earn money, not because pakistan can't make movies
Pakistan makes 15-20 movies per year and India make more than 1000 movies per year. In this case, I won't blame Pakistani artists who come here for work. They surely have talent but you do not have any industry. Hence they migrate to India.

WTF?
I wanted to see that movie!!

WTF..saifreena were yelling these lines in their promotional events...wtf..they dont want us to watch movie???..remember its said to increase curiosity not to douse that..u will get more than this.. ;) go watch njoY

You used to have some 1300 cinema halls and now the number is just 275!! That's because nobody in Pak want to see Pakistani movies. They would rather prefer pirated Indian movies.
yea lollywood is going through tough times, no denying that, pakistanis do watch and appreciate lollywood movies but not as much as indian movies, thn there r blockbusters like bol which made record money in pakistani cinema, about the cinemas being closed, most of the cinemas in khyber (dont know about other provinces) were burnt down by taliban and punjabi movies were very popular. pakistan never banned bollywood fully, now is the perfect time to do it as more and more models, singers and actors r joining lollywood. like i said before, pakistan is a country in which drama industry is 100 times bigger thn film industry

kareena is an isi agent in this movie, isi and raw working together to avert nuclear catasthrope ....thts d jist

Why would they ban that? They think bebo isn't good looking enough to be an ISI agent or something?

Pritam is the biggest copycat in the world. I hope that the Iranian band sue the living days out of him.
If I'll have to watch a spy movie, i'll watch the real ones from Hollywood and not substandard imitations from Copywood. :smokin:

Yeah , make sure you get the one with Ardu subtitles at the bottom for better understanding!!...enjoy Ur 3rd grade pakistani copy on a shyyte cd made in china.. and hey on a different note.. I had a chance to peek a boo at a lower grade pakistani movie in Pashto voice-over from Ardu on you tube..the lines spoken by a female star in the original movie were also spoken by the same guy who was voicing-over the male lines....such is a situation in ur countries so called stage dramas , calling that a movie wil be an insult to movie makers even in surinam. :sick:

LOLL-iwood.. lollllll , man you could at least have come up with a better name!!!

Yeah , make sure you get the one with Ardu subtitles at the bottom for better understanding!!...enjoy Ur 3rd grade pakistani copy on a shyyte cd made in china.. and hey on a different note.. I had a chance to peek a boo at a lower grade pakistani movie in Pashto voice-over from Ardu on you tube..the lines spoken by a female star in the original movie were also spoken by the same guy who was voicing-over the male lines....such is a situation in ur countries so called stage dramas , calling that a movie wil be an insult to movie makers even in surinam. :sick:

LOLL-iwood.. lollllll , man you could at least have come up with a better name!!!
Obvious flame post is obvious. By the way, how many Oscars have the awesome Bollywood movies won? Oh wait.... not exactly a large number, it doesn't even enter into double digits. And I mean for the movie, not for the song!

Saif gives the comments. Hope he is not trolling.

“This is a realistic kind of a thriller. We have shown that there are some negative elements in Pakistan towards India and their Censor have a problem showing that."

“We have shown a few most-wanted criminals, those
that are harboured in Pakistan, which is a known fact. May be they have taken offence to that.
But ultimately we want a RAW agent to win and baddies to lose.

Saif says Pakistan's ban on Agent Vinod 'a shame' - Indian Express Mobile

Pakistan is unSaif now. Lol

Obvious flame post is obvious. By the way, how many Oscars have the awesome Bollywood movies won? Oh wait.... not exactly a large number, it doesn't even enter into double digits. And I mean for the movie, not for the song!
So its all about winning the Oscars now? Really?
Burning at its best.

Does anyone else keep reading the title as "Agent Vindaloo" ? :lol:

yea lollywood is going through tough times, no denying that, pakistanis do watch and appreciate lollywood movies but not as much as indian movies, thn there r blockbusters like bol which made record money in pakistani cinema, about the cinemas being closed, most of the cinemas in khyber (dont know about other provinces) were burnt down by taliban and punjabi movies were very popular. pakistan never banned bollywood fully,
You're wrong. Indian movies were banned in Pakistan after 1965. And yes, they were banned fully. My point was, banning the bollywood has never worked. It just screwed the Pakistan film industry and lowered the number of cinema halls in Pakistan and nothing else.

now is the perfect time to do it as more and more models, singers and actors r joining lollywood.
Pakistani artists would prefer bollywood. They have good talent and we have a good platform. They just can't get this kind of opportunity in lolwood. And that's a fact.

yea lollywood is going through tough times, no denying that, pakistanis do watch and appreciate lollywood movies but not as much as indian movies, thn there r blockbusters like bol which made record money in pakistani cinema, about the cinemas being closed, most of the cinemas in khyber (dont know about other provinces) were burnt down by taliban and punjabi movies were very popular. pakistan never banned bollywood fully, now is the perfect time to do it as more and more models, singers and actors r joining lollywood. like i said before, pakistan is a country in which drama industry is 100 times bigger thn film industry

So very right on the bold part.. Folks who are knocking Pakistani entertainment industry, need to watch some of the drama serials coming out of Pakistan.. I remember my 1st ones as Dhoop Kinaare and Tanhaiyan.. Havent seen any other from across the world coming any way near those in terms of storyline, depth and screenplay..

Pakistan entertainment industry in my view should focus on building on this strength, rather than trying to ape bollywood style movies.. Just my 2 cents.. No disrespect..

Back
Top Bottom