What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

Indian movies should be banned in Pakistani movie houses. Pirated copies should be allowed.

GOP will lose tax money and by encouraging pirated movie , it will eat rest of Pakistani cinema also .. any ways movie theaters are not doing that well in Pakistan

lol bollywood wana be James Bond 007

All topic other than Indian culture are crap.

GOP will lose tax money and by encouraging pirated movie , it will eat rest of Pakistani cinema also .. any ways movie theaters are not doing that well in Pakistan

theyre not doing badly either.....

DVD players and even flatscreen tvs are relatively less expensive today anyways

I have seen trailer now..its look pathetic

saif should be in movies like love ajjkal. he look stupid in role of spy

send me link plz.....i could do with a good laugh

^

and lol at 2.16 do you have any last wish?..i want to have chilled beer colonel and asking kareen would u like juice :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder how they'll portray them.....

probably some lean guy with a long 4 foot beard, a khaki shalwaar and some demon-looking facial expressions.

am i somewhat on point here? :laugh:

No those are the crazy taliban types that are incapable of being challenging villains. The ISI guys will probably be portrayed as sinister guys in trenchcoats.

by true sence i only like pyar ki pungi song,i think sefu ka deemag out ho geya tha.is liye comedy na bna ke spy comedy type movie he bana dala :D :D lollzz poor saif.
he should have work for movie like hum tum etc

No those are the crazy taliban types that are incapable of being challenging villains. The ISI guys will probably be portrayed as sinister guys in trenchcoats.

something along the lines of those Agent Smiths in Matrix?

theyre not doing badly either.....

DVD players and even flatscreen tvs are relatively less expensive today anyways

Still my argument is valid that by encouraging pirated DVD sell no one is doing good for economy (whatever negative effect it will have) ... and most of flatscreen TVs and DVD players are also import items which will drain forex..

Did they really show a Pakistani col with a crazy eye?.......LOL that's the lowest of the low by indians, but not surprising at all. :D

I think so, lol. Personally I don't think banning Indian movies is gonna do much...they were banned for much of 20th century but did that stop their popularity?
mehh, atleast it will give our film industry a boost, 2012 will be a mind blowing year for lollywood, 4 blockbusters already waiting in line to be released

Back
Top Bottom